Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite (17908 Views)

Vacancy For Call Center Representative / Ccsnl Interview Calling / CCSNL Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by ahamonyeka(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
shekonz:

No vex
since after the briefing has anybody received any message from them?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by VampireeM(f): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
I got a text from them like an hr ago to start training Monday.. few mins later an apology text was sent that it has being postponed indefinitely... who else got it? What do you guys think? Seems like its going to be january things
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
shekonz:

No vex

Vex ke! No need for that! It just seemed like some people on this board like to hoard or hide info for nothing! Well, so long!
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good day fellas! Please who has any of those people at ccsnl contacts. Need to call anyone of them to make some clarifications. Just got a test for a training from them. I don't want to go for the job we were briefed the other time so I need to no what's the training for.

Thanks in advance
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by shekonz(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2015
dombosco:
Good day fellas! Please who has any of those people at ccsnl contacts. Need to call anyone of them to make some clarifications. Just got a test for a training from them. I don't want to go for the job we were briefed the other time so I need to no what's the training for.

Thanks in advance

Training is obviously on what you were briefed on sir.. That's what the TEXT is for
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by ahamonyeka(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2015
shekonz:

Training is obviously on what you were briefed on sir.. That's what the TEXT is for
please what happens after the training?I want to be very sure if the job is sure.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by VampireeM(f): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
ahamonyeka:
please what happens after the training?I want to be very sure if the job is sure.

After the training, I think there will be another test. Then, those that performed very will be retained to continue with them while the rest ve to quit.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by delejames(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
VampireeM:

After the training, I think there will be another test. Then, those that performed very will be retained to continue with them while the rest ve to quit.
There is no Job after the training,the training is the Job.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by VampireeM(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
delejames:

Wait oo. So after the training, na to go find another job? Hmm, I ve to be retained till I get another job
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by ahamonyeka(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
VampireeM:

but,according to the briefing a guy told us that we will have to worj for them for two weeks while calling customers to update their profiles and we have to make up to 110 calls a date as a target before retaining one as a staff so how true is that pls?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by ahamonyeka(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
delejames:
please you mean the training is the job?I don't understand.after the training we automatically start working with them or how? please educate me more.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by delejames(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
The training is the Job,after the 2weeks training.the company they are outsourcing for can choose to extend the contract.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
I doubt..we might train for 3days and strt off on Monday fully.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by chipretty48(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
I didn't write d test neither did I attend any of d job briefings yet I got invite for d job training. These ppl are confuse
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
chipretty48:
I didn't write d test neither did I attend any of d job briefings yet I got invite for d job training. These ppl are confuse

Lol! Chipretty we are in the same shoes! That shows how disorganised they are as a HR consulting coy! Crappy job!
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Confused set of pple. Imagine sending two different text with different details.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2015
CravingChic:

Lol! Chipretty we are in the same shoes! That shows how disorganised they are as a HR consulting coy! Crappy job!
let's just get there 2day and see what they have for us
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2015
CravingChic:

One thousand nigeria Naira
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Lordalbato:
let's just get there 2day and see what they have for us
You can go and find out. I got other fishes to fry. I wish you well.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2015
CravingChic:

You can go and find out. I got other fishes to fry. I wish you well.
okay..... fry better
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Khez: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bro pls send me sample of your cv

Thanks

God bless

Okafor.km@gmail.com
dombosco:

Dear Candidate,be informed that you have been invited for a test with regards to your application as a CSR with CCSNL. Date:Monday 23RD Nov, 2015. Time -9am Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos. Kindly note that the monthly salary for the position is 40,000naira. CCSNL

I got that this evening after sending my CV to them .

Anyone to tell me what to expect please
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by AsherStorm(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
dombosco:

Thanks in advance

Is there a way I can send my cv to ccsnl without visiting their office? And I get to be called for job interviews
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yes. Google their name and visit their website
AsherStorm:

Is there a way I can send my cv to ccsnl without visiting their office? And I get to be called for job interviews
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Jaidy88: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Got an intervite for 15 dec 2015. What suld I b xpecting?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by shekonz(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2015
These peeps don't seem ready to do anything serious. I have come across several adverts online that's still advertising the same opening from them.

A friend told me that his cousin worked with them for 2wks on the same project or something similar and they gave them the say format they gave us. They haven't been called back till today and weren't paid sef.

I don't even know again. I just tire
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
shekonz:
These peeps don't seem ready to do anything serious. I have come across several adverts online that's still advertising the same opening from them.

A friend told me that his cousin worked with them for 2wks on the same project or something similar and they gave them the say format they gave us. They haven't been called back till today and weren't paid sef. Second thought on this people o...... it should be as if we will do this training for fun o

I don't even know again. I just tire
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by profeoo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
I passed the test and l hv been invited for d training tomorrow 17th Dec 2015. The training according to d hr guy is just for a day after whc a we will embark on a 2 wks project.

I pray d project does nt start from Friday ooo,cos I'm engage
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
profeoo:
I passed the test and l hv been invited for d training tomorrow 17th Dec 2015. The training according to d hr guy is just for a day after whc a we will embark on a 2 wks project.

I pray d project does nt start from Friday ooo,cos I'm engage
Chairman when did you write your test
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Khez:
Bro pls send me sample of your cv

Thanks

God bless

Okafor.km@gmail.com
you get the training invitation for 2moro niiii....... 17 dec
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Khez: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Lordalbato:
you get the training invitation for 2moro niiii....... 17 dec

Naah didn't
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by vikktor: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Howfar with dis ppl....any latest news. a frd told me dey sent him txt to com 2ro with he's credential.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by damton(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
vikktor:
Howfar with dis ppl....any latest news. a frd told me dey sent him txt to com 2ro with he's credential.

yeah
likewise me.

weren't you invited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview / Apply For Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.