Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ebola Strikes again - 3 New Cases Of Ebola Disovered In Liberia! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Strikes again - 3 New Cases Of Ebola Disovered In Liberia! (732 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria / Ebola Strikes Again Kills Three People Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Strikes again - 3 New Cases Of Ebola Disovered In Liberia! by sofadj(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Source: www.healthlineafrica.com/ebola-strikes-africa-again-3-new-ebola-cases-discovered-in-liberia

Monrovia (AFP) - Three new cases of the deadly Ebola virus have been confirmed in Liberia, the country's health ministry and World Health Organization said Friday, after the nation was declared Ebola free in September.

An official in the West Africa country that has been devastated by the worst ever outbreak of the virus urged calm, insisting that health workers had the means to contain the latest outbreak.

"We are calling on the population not to panic because we have people capable of putting the situation under control," health ministry spokesman Sorbor George told reporters.

"Let everyone take the necessary measures to prevent the virus from spreading," he added.

WHO said the first confirmed case in the new outbreak was a 10-year-old boy who fell sick on November 14 and was hospitalised in the capital Monrovia three days later.

The other two patients are related to the boy.

source: www.healthlineafrica.com
Re: Ebola Strikes again - 3 New Cases Of Ebola Disovered In Liberia! by pyyxxaro: 2:06am On Nov 21, 2015
Ebola again

God have mercy

Make I go buy Bag of SALT quick quick, b4 the price go increase

I need to start bathing with Salt b4 our Prophet go announce am embarassed cry
Re: Ebola Strikes again - 3 New Cases Of Ebola Disovered In Liberia! by cruzyteejay(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Hohohohohoho,as my endtime boss dey sleep,make i help am

END TIME EBOLA
Re: Ebola Strikes again - 3 New Cases Of Ebola Disovered In Liberia! by Meeloreh(f): 2:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Let them just quarantine them o. No plane , bus or bicycle coming from Liberia should enter Nigeria o. Not with this heat/ harmattan

(1) (Reply)

Lactational Amenorrhea Method (LAM) As A Natural Birth Control Technique / Get Rid Of Staphylococcus / Health Workers Begin Indefinite Strike In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.