Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. (1417 Views)

Sagay Slams Goodluck Jonathan - You Are Shameless To Claim You Fought Corruption / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2015
I think those stvpid ohaneze elders are sellouts, its time we teach those elders a very good lesson. They keep mortgaging the future of ndigbo for cheap political change.

I spit on those foooooolish elders.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Ikengawo: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes.

4 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by baby124: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Oh, you are disappointed. Think of this as a blessing. If Nnamdi was not jailed, you may have been misled into losing your life. Ohaneze and the rest of the adults who have lives, families and jobs would have handed you over to be jailed for a long time. Count your blessings and become productive

15 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by pet4ril(f): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2015
No comment
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by EternalTruths: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by IAMTHEHERO: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes ooo.They(Ohaneze) can't speak against the corrupt governors like Okorocha and others. But one thing l know is the protest by IPOB has opened the eyes of many.The greatest causalities will be SE governors.Nobody will take shift from underperforming governor from South east.I SEE A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA. NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE THEIR DESTINIES IN THEIR HANDS.

4 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Ohaneze ndi ewu na aturu

6 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by funkyibodude(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2015
A word of advice doesn't make you a sellout. You guys don't know what you are into. Nobody wants war, and Igbos are not ready for any other war. Those jobless youths agitating for Biafra, don't even know what the are getting themselves into.
Its better to think before you act, and not act before you think. That's the fundamental problem of an average Igbo man. That is what caused us the war and we are not ready to face another one

5 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
funkyibodude:
A word of advice doesn't make you a sellout. You guys don't know what you are into. Nobody wants war, and Igbos are not ready for any other war. Those jobless youths agitating for Biafra, don't even know what the are getting themselves into.
Its better to think before you act, and not act before you think. That's the fundamental problem of an average Igbo man. That is what caused us the war and we are not ready to face another one
we want a referredum, ohaneze ndi ewu na aturu are speaking against Nnamdi KANU because he always tell them the bitter truth.

Who takes ohaneze serious anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Trut(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT MY FELLOW BIAFRANS IS THAT, WE DON'T TAKE ADVICE OF THOSE DIFFERENT FACTIONS OF OHANAEZE NDI OSHI. THEY CAN RANT TILL THY KINGDOM COME, IT WON'T STOP OUR BIAFRA STRUGGLE.

5 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by MrRobot: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes!!!

Bunch of old fools.. we will chase them out of Biafra when the time comes

3 Likes

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Chanchit: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Trut:
ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT MY FELLOW BIAFRANS IS THAT, WE DON'T TAKE ADVICE OF THOSE DIFFERENT FACTIONS OF OHANAEZE NDI OSHI. THEY CAN RANT TILL THY KINGDOM COME, IT WON'T STOP OUR BIAFRA STRUGGLE.

They won't stop your exercise you mean to say abi?
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Trut(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Chanchit:

They won't stop your exercise you mean to say abi?
Yes, their noise can't stop our agitation for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by demielvis: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
YES!
Da Bleep is ohaneze anyway...
Igbo enwere eze they should get that into their corrupt skulls...

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by ragiluhivo(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=30pt]YES[/size]
A referendum will decide the fate of Biafra and not those fools who belong to old people's home.

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by wordcat(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2015
That organization lost the "Oha" very long time ago, what's remaining now is just the "Eze" so they're the Eze without the Oha!
Calling them Ohaneze is very wrong. The Oha are protesting,
what stops the Eze from asking for referendum at least to know the wish of the Oha?

Can someone show me where the Oha are in that org?

Saying that Biafra died in 1970 is an act of cowardice.
How many times did Buhari tried before he becomes the president of the country?
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2015
When I read your headline and the content I refuse to believe that this is geared towards any good to the igbo race you wanna make a caricature of us well they are part of us and we can't deny them but teach them a lesson but I seriously doubt you are igbo

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by cocoduck: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Ndia bu ndi okenye no na ulo, ewu a muo n'ogbu.
A lot if different evil things take place on our land and they kept quiet, because it fattens their abbys called pockets

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Brown envelope ohaneze ndi nkpi na okuko. Animal elders who have been collecting brown envelopes from any government in power, may amadioha strike all of them dead before tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by lawrenceunaa: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes na. We already know this but yorubas always rejoice to this noise makers rants. May be it's because they are used to rulers of selfish interest called monarchs
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2015
YES
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2015
I think ohaneze is divided, so which faction made the statement
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by mirabel001(f): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2015
yes yes yes.....so so shameless
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by QuotaSystem: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2015
Yes, complete sell outs.

These people should stop diluting the struggle, don't they know united we stand and divided we fall?

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Yeske2(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Pikin wey never see riot dey pray for war, elders who saw the war are backing out but these kids are spoiling for one.
Na una parents i dey pity sha, your parents and grandparents are praying never to see another, una dey pray for war.
Una go wait tire.
Go Liberia and study what a war with different factions looks like, most of you weren't born in 1989 when it started. anyway.
You all think you can still update status on Facebook or rant on nairaland in a war?
Where are your AK-47s to start the war and what are you guys still waiting for?
Get director out from cell, una no fit, jobless cowards.

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Yes na. We already know this but yorubas always rejoice to this noise makers rants. May be it's because they are used to rulers of selfish interest called monarchs
@bold

Wetin concern Yoruba for this matter now?

Ok, ibos are suffering from Yorubaphobia just as Chinua achebe suffered from Awophobia.

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by MrAnalyst: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
How I wish I was a military general. This guys would be hanged in Biafra.
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by biafranking: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
funkyibodude:
i do get piss up whenever you guys uttered war war..
Did nnamdi kanu discussed anything about war ? Or taking up arms and ammunitions?
pls cut the crap, the man nnamdi kanu's target is to get referendum .
We re too civilised to engage on violence or war..
If we do it in the right way of getting independent peacefully and it s not coming.
We shall table it the other way round..

Thank q
Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by omostar: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2015
biafranking:
i do get piss up whenever you guys uttered war war..
Did nnamdi kanu discussed anything about war ? Or taking up arms and ammunitions?
pls cut the crap, the man nnamdi kanu's target is to get referendum .
We re too civilised to engage on violence or war..
If we do it in the right way of getting independent peacefully and it s not coming.
We shall table it the other way round..

Thank q

But he was heard asking igbos in the USA for donations to purchase ammunition and also severally threatening violence on his radio. undecided

1 Like

Re: Say "Yes" If You Think Ohaneze Are Shameless Sellouts. by wecan: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
OHANAEZE NDIGBO ARE STEWPID AND IDIOTIC GROUP OF FOOLISH MEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Saga: MASSOB & IPOB Disagree With Each Other / I’ll Secure Victory At The Tribunal — Wada / Why We Released Apc’s Jafaru Isa, Still Detain Pdp’s Olisa Metuh – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.