Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? (21800 Views)

How To Nail Every Job Interview / 5 Actions To Avoid After A Job Interview / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by allanphash7(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Grandpa e ni mad man

Owo mi a to e
idris4eva:
Mad man......#smiles
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=40265214]In telling your name , you'll prolly end up giving them your biodata.

Always remember that they want you to tell them about your resume verbatim. This exactly what you tell them and this is why your resume need to be well polished with truth and fact that can't be resisted.[/quotei]I believe you especially in your last two lines.I went for an interview and I omit a place where I have work cos I was in a haste to forward one of my cv's from my box after trying to correct myself I still got the date wrong so,the interviewer had to tell me that they can't continue with the interview.

Thanks a lot man
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
kraftsta:

P*ss off!! H*omo
see how my dog krsftsta is laughing at you.
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by banio: 4:15am On Nov 22, 2015
When you enter just say " Una doo"
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by tonquendo4u(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2015
allanphash7:
You will say emi badoo baba milli miliano , kin ma jedi kin ma ladi iranu abasha
LWKM.Receive brain
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by idris4eva(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
allanphash7:
Grandpa e ni mad man

Owo mi a to e
to tani
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by ab2014(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
wink I like this.

Truckpusher:
Name/ academic background/( family background optional ) and your interests on the job itself.

It will give them a wider view on what questions to ask you thereby jamming their head with too many options but limited time.
This is because they already have their questions well planned out but if you have a rich academic background it will throw them off course thereby forcing your interviewer to ask you what you want to be asked.
Don't ever give an interviewer an upper hand by making life too easy for them.
Goodluck .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by mandonnels(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Richy4:
My name is Richy4. From so and so state. A bachelors degree holder in so and so and A masters degree holder in so and so. And I have 2years experience in so and so. just short and sweet

Do not add more or subtract. Please don't add your age. No one cares. Maybe in Nigeria they do.
what about those of us without experience?
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by phemmytmg(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
mandonnels:

what about those of us without experience?

How can you be looking for job without having any work experience?

What of the experiences you gained during your Industrial Attachment and service year?

#from my own point of view tho
Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by okejoshua2201(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well... To b on the safe side, I feel its best to say for instance " I AM OKPARA JANE" instead of using the "is or are"... This is because the interviewers vary and their choice of words and structuring vary too... The my name is or my names are things is really confusing to most interviews... Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? by mandonnels(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
phemmytmg:

How can you be looking for job without having any work experience?

What of the experiences you gained during your Industrial Attachment and service year?

#from my own point of view tho
really!!! so u mean those without experience shouldn't apply for jobs?
funny u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff / Previous Company Sued Me To Court After I Got Another Job With A Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.