Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition (10106 Views)

Get More Online Customers With Untold Secrets! / 6 Ways Your Bank Account Can Be Hacked / Wooden Bridge At New Alade Market Scares Customers Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
wiringdpt:
Kini weere nso undecided
Your father.
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by IIjulius(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2015

It here again! Jumia Black Friday 27th of November 2015

Buy phone of #20,000 and pay #10,000. Waooo.

Jumia, Nigeria's leading online retailer, is sharing the Christmas season early with the Black Friday shopping vouchers. The Jumia Black Friday Double Awoof Deal offers you a shopping voucher for your Black Friday shopping at half the price. Currently Jumia is offering a 2,000 NGN voucher for 1,000 NGN, a 5,000 NGN voucher for 2,500 NGN, and a 10,000 Naira voucher for 5,000 Naira. The vouchers have sold out.

http://www.9jakeek.com/2015/11/it-here-again-jumia-black-friday-27th.html?m=1
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by ipreach: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Nice article
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by FraNKAPP(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Just like what smartweb.com.ng has been doing to me.

They never hesitate to say thank you, you are welcome, even when my problem is not yet been solved.
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by iamphill: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
dominique:
End of the year souvenirs will make a lot of sense also.

That's true

Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by kelechi50: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Kudos to club connect,there services is too much they will tell you to drop your Call,let them call you and will treat you like a king
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by adeoba2008(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
The main thing is to know what your customers are looking for and give it to them. If you are not doing business from customers' perspective , they will leave you no matter how much you try. This is my area and I know what I am talking about. To learn more , kindly visit www.crmnigeria.com
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by ecrestglobal(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Customer is king...... Always treat them right.
For ecurrency funding see signature
www.ecrestglobal.com
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by GreatManBee: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
raymondhill:
1. Stay in touch
Stay in contact with customers on a regular basis. Offer them a free e-zine subscription.

2. Friendly website
Make it easy for your customers to navigate on your website. Have a FAQ page on your website to explain anything that might confuse your customers.

3.Easy and Free communication
Make it easy for your customers to contact you. Offer as many contact methods as possible.

4.Teach your employees
Make sure employees know and use your customer service policy. Give your employees bonuses and incentives to practice excellent customer service.

5. Impress your customer.
Give your customers more than they expect.Send thank you gifts to lifetime customers.

6. Be nice
Always be polite to your customers. Use the words,'please','thank you' and 'you are welcome'. Be polite to your customers even if they are rude to you.

:http://www.internetwealthbootcamp..com
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by somez(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
I offer free delivery services to my customers.
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by nigeriancuban: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
okay ooo,nice one
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
persuade them to connect with you on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt / Is The Ghana Cedi Stronger Than The Naira? / How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.