Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? (5667 Views)

Why Atheists Disbelieve The Existence Of God --find Answers Here. / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gayjesus:

Well I don't know what god is,that's why I asked for a definition at least.

This thread is not about god.

We are discussing about atheism and impersonal god.

Atheist know what God is.

Sorry we dont know what you stand for. . .. . .so pls *******
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
dalaman:

God has so many different definitions, any of the definitions qualifies.

Oh you have edited your moon-la god gibberish. Good one there.

The OP asked a question concerning Impersonal God.

If God has different meaning, can you tell us why you disbelieve in the existence of impersonal God?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

OK, I have now see your definition of impersonal god

Now how do you get to know about this force? What do u know about it? What is the name? Is the name force? What makes this force a God?

Pls read up some stuffs before contributing in a debate.

I have listed the names of these impersonal Gods. Brahman of hinduism is one of them.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Pls read up some stuffs before contributing in a debate.

I have listed the names of these impersonal Gods. Brahman of hinduism is one of them.

WTF is brahman of Hinduism... I have no reason to believe or disbelieve in it... I dont know what it is.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
johnydon22:
You are welcome to give me a link that describes this concept

Read about Tao here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao

johnydon22:
Definition of the concept Brahman " they concur in the definition of brahman as eternal, conscious, irreducible, infinite, omnipresent, and the spiritual core of the universe of finiteness and change. " http://www.britannica.com/topic/brahman-Hindu-concept

This postulation as a concept asserts a general universal consciousness that is unknown..

Since it is an unknown unproven value, i do not believe such ideas until proven or it's actuality represented

Thanks for the piece. At least you have done some little research about brahman but the little you done cannot make a sound ground for intelligent conclusion.

What is Brahman?

Something like what you quoted from britanicca about Brahman here:

Brahman is non-dual pure consciousness, indivisible, incorporeal, infinite, and all-pervading like the sky. Brahman is of the nature of existence-knowledge-bliss-absolute-the ground of all existence, basis of all awareness, and source of all bliss. It is the reality of all realities, the soul of all souls, one without a second, the constant witness of the changing phenomena of the universe. From the absolute point of view, Brahman alone exists. Brahman has two aspects: transcendent and immanent. In Its transcendent aspect, Brahman is devoid of name and form, sex and attributes. But in Its immanent aspect, Brahman is endowed with them.

http://www.ramakrishna.org/activities/message/weekly_message38.htm

The hindu text "Upanishads", describe Brahman as the ultimate reality, the one true reality that transcends all material.

What then is Ultimate reality?

It is said that ultimate reality is the absolute nature of all things. The unchanging reality amidst and beyond the world.

Sri Shankaracharya’s Statement
a. brahma satyam ("Brahman is the Reality"wink: In Vedanta, the word "Satyam" (Reality) is very clearly defined and it has a specific significance. It means, "that which exists in all the three periods of time (past, present and future) without undergoing any change; and also in all the three states of consciousness (waking state, dream state and deep-sleep state)." This is therefore the absolute Reality — birthless, deathless and changeless — referred to in the Upanishads as "Brahman."

We then define Reality as the totality of all things, structures (actual and conceptual), events (past and present) and phenomena, whether observable or not.

It is proven in physics that there is another dimension. There is an objective reality, that our own subjective realities perceive, and feed it information from. This reality is infinite, omnipresent and eternal.

The opposite of Brahman is Maya which is illusion. These gods are set to explain the concept of Idealism, reality and the illusion of material world.

Now physics has proven reality of consciousness and experience beyond materials. . . .how come you are disbeliving proposed science fact?

johnydon22:
Another way of asserting an infinite conscious value, refer to the above post..

I do not believe such assertions of infinite conscious value that are unsubstantiated... it remains an unproven claim

how would you want to substantiate Ein Sof? Mathematically or what?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

WTF is brahman of Hinduism... I have no reason to believe or disbelieve in it... I dont know what it is.

Read up on a subject before you start blabbing about disbelieving it.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Read up on a subject before you start blabbing about disbelieving it.

U see ur problem... Must I read about it? Is it important to me. I am answering based on the Op.

Is Brahman the only impersonal God that exists? Perhaps I should, because my life depends on it, read up and find out about all the impersonal God that exists before deciding to believe in them.

So can I ask you... Where do u expect me to stand considering all the unknown impersonal Gods. Do u think I should believe or disbelieve them since I don't know about them?

Why do I think this thread is eventually going to shoot u in the leg.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

U see ur problem... Must I read about it? Is it important to me. I am answering based on the Op.

Is Brahman the only impersonal God that exists? Perhaps I should, because my life depends on it, read up and find out about all the impersonal God that exists before deciding to believe in them.

So can I ask you... Where do u expect me to stand considering all the unknown impersonal Gods. Do u think I should believe or disbelieve them since I don't know about them?

Why do I think this thread is eventually going to shoot u in the leg.

See Johnydon22 behaving like an intelligent dude who really want to learn something new.

He went and make some research, drop his input and even asked for links on Tao. What have you done?

I cant list here the names of all impersonal Gods. I listed more than ten before I was banned and used an alternate moniker to list three which John picked up. What have you done than rant around about sun being called God?

You dont disblieve in something you dont know. And atheism is not about blabbing that God does not exist when all you know about God is Christian God.

I gave you one example of Impersonal God. If it is not ok by you pls enjoy yourself on the next thread.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

See Johnydon22 behaving like an intelligent dude who really want to learn something new.

He went and make some research, drop his input and even asked for links on Tao. What have you done?

I cant list here the names of all impersonal Gods. I listed more than ten before I was banned and used an alternate moniker to list three which John picked up. What have you done than rant around about sun being called God?

You dont disblieve in something you dont know. And atheism is not about blabbing that God does not exist when all you know about God is Christian God.

I gave you one example of Impersonal God. If it is not ok by you pls enjoy yourself on the next thread.

What's really your problem?

Is the thread about a research on what Brahman and other impersonal God is or is it on weather I believe in impersonal Gods?

So u mean atheists must reaserch and know all the personal Gods before deciding to believe in them? What the hell is that.

I dont know what barhman is so therefore as an atheist I dont care if it exist or not.

Seriously, whatever barman is I am saying I dont give a hoot, and dont care to believe in it.in fact I dont believe in it mostly because I dont care.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

What's really your problem?

Is the thread about a research on what Brahman and other impersonal God is or is it on weather I believe in impersonal Gods?

So u mean atheists must reaserch and know all the personal Gods before deciding to believe in them? What the hell is that.

I dont know what barhman is so therefore as an atheist I dont care if it exist or not.

Seriously, whatever barman is I am saying I dont give a hoot, and dont care to believe in it.in fact I dont believe in it mostly because I dont care.

Thank you

Can you now take your leave sire?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Thank you

Can you now take your leave sire?

U are actually confused and dont even know what ur own thread is meant to achieve.

So if I can't believe in something I know nothing about, should I believe in it? Am I not supposed to be indifferent to it? U know atheists no nothing about these impersonal Gods yet u keep on asking them if they disbelieve in it. Isn't the fact that Johnny is researching about it a prove to you that he had never even given it a thought?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

U are actually confused and dont even know what ur own thread is meant to achieve.

So if I can't believe in something I know nothing about, should I believe in it? Am I not supposed to be indifferent to it? U know atheists no nothing about these impersonal Gods yet u keep on asking them if they disbelieve in it. Isn't the fact that Johnny is researching about it a prove to you that he had never even given it a thought?

Kiddie joke. . . .

The soup no sweet. How you take know without tasting it somehow?

The Op is about atheism and impersonal God. You were ignorantlly forefronting with Sun as God while you were wrong entirely. Another pal of yours was ignorantly fronting moon as God before he edited it.

I am not asking you to believe or disbelieve. I am asking to know reasons why you believe or disbelieve in impersonal God.

You dont know what impersonal God is, you dont even know what Brahman is. So what is the essense of discusing with you?

Just pls dont derail
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Kiddie joke. . . .

The soup no sweet. How you take know without tasting it somehow?

The Op is about atheism and impersonal God. You were ignorantlly forefronting with Sun as God while you were wrong entirely. Another pal of yours was ignorantly fronting moon as God before he edited it.

I am not asking you to believe or disbelieve. I am asking to know reasons why you believe or disbelieve in impersonal God.

You dont know what impersonal God is, you dont even know what Brahman is. So what is the essense of discusing with you?

Just pls dont derail

I even don't know why u are angry about responding to me.

Even if I know what Brahman is, is it the only impersonal God that exist? Do I know others?

Let me return your question to you...

I am certain you dont know all the impersonal Gods even so many unknown cultures belief in.

So if I ask you what you think about those impersonal Gods you know nothing about what would be your expected reply?

Me think you would be indifferent (just the way I am I different to barhman since I dont know it.). I am not expecting you to go and research on all the gods in the world first before your reply.

Atheist have always told u in this forum that they always attack abrahamic God because that's the God they are familiar with and you call them Abrahamic God haters. Have you now seen the floor in your accusations?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by Gayjesus: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This thread is not about god.

We are discussing about atheism and impersonal god.

Atheist know what God is.

Sorry we dont know what you stand for. . .. . .so pls *******

ok sir
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

I even don't know why u are angry about responding to me.

Even if I know what Brahman is, is it the only impersonal God that exist? Do I know others?

Let me return your question to you...

I am certain you dont know all the impersonal Gods even so many unknown cultures belief in.

So if I ask you what you think about those impersonal Gods you know nothing about what would be your expected reply?

Me think you would be indifferent (just the way I am I different to barhman since I dont know it.). I am not expecting you to go and research on all the gods in the world first before your reply.

Atheist have always told u in this forum that they always attack abrahamic God because that's the God they are familiar with and you call them Abrahamic God haters. Have you now seen the floor in your accusations?

your argument is flop and incoherent.

You have asked me to name an impersonal God and I have with due respect given you example of one. Some other examples were included in my reply to Johnydon22. That making three example of impersonal God. If you cant make your deduction from the three laid down sample, you are have not serious doing here.

The question you asked and your ignorant forefronting of Sun as God light up your lack of knowledge when it comes to impersonal God.

I do not claim anywhere knowledge of whole impersonal gods. And my ground is different from atheists I call "Hateists". Atheists claim they disbelieve in the existence of God. They make of of the "one lesser God" argument as against other theist who likely disbelieve in in other theistic God. Theist believe in at least a God and disbelieve in the rest. Atheist disbelieve in ALL going by the "one lesser god" argument.

Now tell us about your belief or disblief in impersonal God.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

your argument is flop and incoherent.

You have asked me to name an impersonal God and I have with due respect given you example of one. Some other examples were included in my reply to Johnydon22. That making three example of impersonal God. If you cant make your deduction from the three laid down sample, you are have not serious doing here.

The question you asked and your ignorant forefronting of Sun as God light up your lack of knowledge when it comes to impersonal God.

I do not claim anywhere knowledge of whole impersonal gods. And my ground is different from atheists I call "Hateists". Atheists claim they disbelieve in the existence of God. They make of of the "one lesser God" argument as against other theist who likely disbelieve in in other theistic God. Theist believe in at least a God and disbelieve in the rest. Atheist disbelieve in ALL going by the "one lesser god" argument.

Now tell us about your belief or disblief in impersonal God.

Easy with the temper young man. No be fight.

Yes, I accept I am ignorant about impersonal Gods. And I did say you know all the impersonal God (where did u get that in my post?)

I asked u a simple question... What do you think about those impersonal Gods u know nothing about? Do you believe or disbelieve in them?

I asked because u seem not to think anything of my opinion of impersonal Gods since I am ignorant of what they are.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

Easy with the temper young man. No be fight.

Yes, I accept I am ignorant about impersonal Gods. And I did say you know all the impersonal God (where did u get that in my post?)

I asked u a simple question... What do you think about those impersonal Gods u know nothing about? Do you believe or disbelieve in them?

I asked because u seem not to think anything of my opinion of impersonal Gods since I am ignorant of what they are.

I am not fighting you bro.

Read through those things I pointed out which you might not know before which are what impersonal God is and examples of an impersonal god. Do you belief them? Give us reasons for your position
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I am not fighting you bro.

Read through those things I pointed out which you might not know before which are what impersonal God is and examples of an impersonal god. Do you belief them? Give us reasons for your position

I think I have answered you.

No I dont believe in impersonal Gods...

And given this reply

An impersonal god is a force which created and set the universe on motion but doesn't interfare in the affair of things in it. This force also do not relate or interact with human in form of a person like personal gods.

I believe the world must have been created by a force, bit that force is not God to me.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

I think I have answered you.

No I dont believe in impersonal Gods...

And given this reply

I believe the world must have been created by a force, bit that force is not God to me.

What is god to you?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What is god to you?

U see, I knew we were going to get to this , that was why I patiently engaged u.

I remember the first responses in which you were asked define God before the question could be answered and u blatantly said tboa was not what the thread was all about. Now u are asking me what God is to me. I noticed u purposely avoided my questions because u will be trapped in ur own game

I will not answer you in other not to derail ur thread. I have answered the Op and I hope u are okay.

I have told you before, atheism is a disbelieve in God. Every atheist will disbelieve in the concept of God he has knowledge about not some God concept that means nothing to him or he has not heard of.

U just chose to be stubborn but I like ur type.

I have seen u once asked: "some people believe sun is God, are u trying to say sun does not exist?"

And I have answered sun can be God to anyone but it is not God to me, it is sun.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

U see, I knew we were going to get to this , that was why I patiently engaged u.

I remember the first responses in which you were asked define God before the question could be answered and u blatantly said tboa was not what the thread was all about. Now u are asking me what God is to me. I noticed u purposely avoided my questions because u will be trapped in ur own game

I will not answer you in other not to derail ur thread. I have answered the Op and I hope u are okay.

I have told you before, atheism is a disbelieve in God. Every atheist will disbelieve in the concept of God he has knowledge about not some God concept that means nothing to him or he has not heard of.

U just chose to be stubborn but I like ur type.

I have seen u once asked: "some people believe sun is God, are u trying to say sun does not exist?"

And I have answered sun can be God to anyone but it is not God to me, it is sun.

You simply dont understand my question.

I defined impersonal god as a force which created the earth and set it in motion but do not interfare in the activities of men.

And you came here to tell us you believe the universe was created by some force. Though you hold these forces are not god.

What then is god? Why is the forces been talked about not god?

I dont know what is hard here to understand.

If you believe some forces created the earth, why is it that you dont see these forces as god? What seperate the forces from god?

Hence what is god to?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You simply dont understand my question.

I defined impersonal god as a force which created the earth and set it in motion but do not interfare in the activities of men.

And you came here to tell us you believe the universe was created by some force. Though you hold these forces are not god.

What then is god? Why is the forces been talked about not god?

I dont know what is hard here to understand.

If you believe some forces created the earth, why is it that you dont see these forces as god? What seperate the forces from god?

Hence what is god to?

Sir God is "something" that's is worshiped and revered as supreme. This is my own simple definition.

I dont worship any force, I dont rever any force. Force is not supreme to me. So force is not God.

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

Sir God is "something" that's is worshiped and revered as supreme. This is my own simple definition.

I dont worship any force, I dont rever any force. Force is not supreme to me. So force is not God.

A day old baby will make a better argument than you are doing here.

1. According to your warped logic, because you dont worship and rever Sango means sango is not a god to you?

2. A thousands of God out there are left abandoned by some and even those that rever it dont see these Gods as supreme but demi-beings or avatars. Going by your warped logic, these gods are not gods?

3. impersonal god are not been wroshipped.

Your logic fails.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

A day old baby will make a better argument than you are doing here.

1. According to your warped logic, because you dont worship and rever Sango means sango is not a god to you?

2. A thousands of God out there are left abandoned by some and even those that rever it dont see these Gods as supreme but demi-beings or avatars. Going by your warped logic, these gods are not gods?

3. impersonal god are not been wroshipped.

Your logic fails.

A day old baby will clearly understand what I am saying am let is rest. I am not ready to go round and round with u. I have given u my opinion, sorry u must not accept.

1. Yes, sango is not a God to me. You clearly said it. I dont worship and rever it... Why then should it be a god?my dad is a a christian and does not believe amadioha is a god. To him, only Yahweh is God. Even Allah is not God. What do u say about that?

2. Going by my logic those things (whatever they are)might be god to people who worship and rever them, they are meaningless to me and are not any God.

3. I didn't say impersonal God are not being worshipped. Stop grabbing a straw here. U have failed accept it. Impersonal God might be worshiped be people... I DONT WORSHIP THEM AND THEY ARE NOT GODS TO ME.

Whats the op question again? Do atheist disbelieve in personal God? And my answer is yes...

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

A day old baby will clearly understand what I am saying am let is rest. I am not ready to go round and round with u. I have given u my opinion, sorry u must not accept.

1. Yes, sango is not a God to me. You clearly said it. I dont worship and rever it... Why then should it be a god?my dad is a a christian and does not believe amadioha is a god. To him, only Yahweh is God. Even Allah is not God. What do u say about that?

2. Going by my logic those things (whatever they are)might be god to people who worship and rever them, they are meaningless to me and are not any God.

3. I didn't say impersonal God are not being worshipped. Stop grabbing a straw here. U have failed accept it. Impersonal God might be worshiped be people... I DONT WORSHIP THEM AND THEY ARE NOT GODS TO ME.

Whats the op question again? Do atheist disbelieve in personal God? And my answer is yes...

Your opinion is founded on false premises.

1. Christians acknowledge the existence of other Gods. Though they might not accept or believe it but they do know that these Gods exist. The bible made mention of Zeous and other greek Gods. Koran made mention of other pagan arabic gods like Allat.

2. The fact that these Gods are not worshipped by you or others does not stop them been Gods. I dont worship Chukwu but I acknowledge it is God of the Igbos. Chukwu is god either I worship it or not.

Your fasle premises wont work.

3. Twisting statements wont help your argument either. You said God is anything that is been wroshipped or revered as supreme. Impersonal God is a god which is not worship or revered.

You cannot just talk about the OP when your fingers type balant ignorance and lies.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Your opinion is founded on false premises.

1. Christians acknowledge the existence of other Gods. Though they might not accept or believe it but they do know that these Gods exist. The bible made mention of Zeous and other greek Gods. Koran made mention of other pagan arabic gods like Allat.

2. The fact that these Gods are not worshipped by you or others does not stop them been Gods. I dont worship Chukwu but I acknowledge it is God of the Igbos. Chukwu is god either I worship it or not.

Your fasle premises wont work.

3. Twisting statements wont help your argument either. You said God is anything that is been wroshipped or revered as supreme. Impersonal God is a god which is not worship or revered.

You cannot just talk about the OP when your fingers type balant ignorance and lies.

Mr. You are being purposely stubborn

1. Yes, Christians acknowledge the existence of other Gods... I DONT!!!

2. Accepted, the fact that they are not worshiped by me does not stop them from being God to people who worship them. But they are not gods to me, that's why I am an atheist duhhh

3. God is anything that is being worshipped or reverd. Mr. John worships and revers mother earth as supreme. To him that is god. I dont worship or fever mother earth as supreme...to me that is not god, it is simply earth.

How is this difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

Mr. You are being purposely stubborn

1. Yes, Christians acknowledge the existence of other Gods... I DONT!!!

2. Accepted, the fact that they are not worshiped by me does not stop them from being God to people who worship them. But they are not gods to me, that's why I am an atheist duhhh

3. God is anything that is being worshipped or reverd. Mr. John worships and revers mother earth as supreme. To him that is god. I dont worship or fever mother earth as supreme...to me that is not god, it is simply earth.

How is this difficult to understand?

Your false premises have been destroyed.

1. Your non-acknowledgement does not stop Chukwu from been a God of the Igbo.

2. If they are not God to you, what are you then disbelieving in it existence as atheist? Void?

There must be something either an entity or concept or idea that is been called God which atheists reject due to some illogical grounds. Your disbelieve in Jehovah does not stop Jehovah from been a God.

3. Jehovah and Allah do not have Natural representations. They remain God either you belief or not.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What's this nonsense? You must be deaf.

2. If they are not God to you, what are you then disbelieving in it existence as atheist? Void?
They are not Gods to me. I disbelieve they are Gods. If u say stone is a God... I disbelieve stone is a God... Its simply stone to me.
If you say Yahweh is God... I disbelieve Yahweh exist.

There must be something either an entity or concept or idea that is been called God which atheists reject due to some illogical grounds. Your disbelieve in Jehovah does not stop Jehovah from been a God.
Again... What has my disbelieve got to do with stopping anything?. Stop ranting nonsense. I never said I was stopping anything. I said I disbelieve. Now it can even be a god in reality but because if 'this illogical grounds" I disbelieve they are Gods or that they exist.

3. Jehovah and Allah do not have Natural representations. They remain God either you belief or not.
What's this? Is this why you opened this thread. To tell me my opinion does not matter. Well my opinion might not matter to you... It matters to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This is my my response to an earlier accession by you

Yes, Christians acknowledge the existence of other Gods... I DONT!!!

Why repeat that nonsense above. Did I mention I was stopping anything?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ogbeni you are only going back and forth without making any sense.

frank317:

What's this nonsense? You must be deaf.

You saying nothing. Dont forget we are chatting while typing our mind out.

frank317:
They are not Gods to me. I disbelieve they are Gods. If u say stone is a God... I disbelieve stone is a God... Its simply stone to me.

Who is talking about a stone being worship here?

Is Zeus a god or not?

frank317:
If you say Yahweh is God... I disbelieve Yahweh exist.

Disbelieving in Yahweh existence does not stop it been a God.

frank317:
Again... What has my disbelieve got to do with stopping anything?. Stop ranting nonsense. I never said I was stopping anything. I said I disbelieve. Now it can even be a god in reality but because if 'this illogical grounds" I disbelieve they are Gods or that they exist.

Disbelieving in the existence of Zeus as God is not the same thing as Zeus is not a God.

You are the one confusing yourself and rambling senselessly.

a. You claimed that Zeus is not a God.

b. But defined God as something that is worshipped and been revered as supreme.

c. Zeus, Jehohav and Allah were worshipped and been revered as supreme being hence they are God.

Your warped logic have exposed how deep you are rooted in ignorance and fallacy. You were the one that defined something that is been worshiped by people (note people and not the whole human race) is God. And now telling us Zeus that is being worshipped is not God.

frank317:
What's this? Is this why you opened this thread. To tell me my opinion does not matter. Well my opinion might not matter to you... It matters to me.

To tell you how dumb you are.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

This is my my response to an earlier accession by you

Why repeat that nonsense above. Did I mention I was stopping anything?

If you are to lie, you should have a long memory.

I asked you what is God according to. Remeber what you said?

God is something that is been worshipped or revered as supreme.

Zeus and Jehovah are been worship and revered but are not God to same you

How dumb and silly does that sound to you?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Who is talking about a stone being worship here?

Is Zeus a god or not?
People believe Zeus is a God...I disbelieve z
Zeusis a god.

Disbelieving in Yahweh existence does not stop it been a God.
You opened a thread that required my opinion and I said I disbelieve... Weather my disbelieve stops is from being God or not is not my business and that's not what the op was all about.

Disbelieving in the existence of Zeus as God is not the same thing as Zeus is not a God.

You are the one confusing yourself and rambling senselessly.

a. You claimed that Zeus is not a God.
Yes.

b. But defined God as something that is worshipped and been revered as supreme.
Yes

c. Zeus, Jehohav and Allah were worshipped and been revered as supreme being hence they are God.
I know u have comprehension issue but I will be patient with u.
Even before u opened the thread eveyone knows jehova and Allah is being worshiped. But u asked if we disbelieve...
Do I worship Allah? The reason I dibtis because I disbelieve Allah exists.
Do I worship Zeus? No... Why? Because I dont believe Zeus is God.
The argument was never if some people worshipped Allah or not.the question was do u believe Allah is God... I said no...isn't that why I am an atheist?

Your warped logic have exposed how deep you are rooted in ignorance and fallacy. You were the one that defined something that is been worshiped by people (note people and not the whole human race) is God. And now telling us Zeus that is being worshipped is not God.

Yes worshiped by people not by me.I dont worship it.
I never said Zeus is not being worshipped stop lying. I acknowledged that people worship it but I dont. What are you doing?

To tell you how dumb you are.
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign / Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.