Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? (5519 Views)

Why Atheists Disbelieve The Existence Of God --find Answers Here. / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

If you are to lie, you should have a long memory.

I asked you what is God according to. Remeber what you said?

God is something that is been worshipped or revered as supreme.

Zeus and Jehovah are been worship and revered but are not God to same you

How dumb and silly does that sound to you?

How can I make this guy understand.

Folykaze: frank, why don't you worship Zeus and Jehova, people actually worship Jehovah u know.

Frank: ohh I dont worship them because I dont believe they exist. I think the basis why people acknowledge them as existent and as God is illogical to me...so count me out.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

People believe Zeus is a God...I disbelieve z
Zeusis a god.

You opened a thread that required my opinion and I said I disbelieve... Weather my disbelieve stops is from being God or not is not my business and that's not what the op was all about.

Yes.

Yes

I know u have comprehension issue but I will be patient with u.
Even before u opened the thread eveyone knows jehova and Allah is being worshiped. But u asked if we disbelieve...
Do I worship Allah? The reason I dibtis because I disbelieve Allah exists.
Do I worship Zeus? No... Why? Because I dont believe Zeus is God.
The argument was never if some people worshipped Allah or not.the question was do u believe Allah is God... I said no...isn't that why I am an atheist?

Yes worshiped by people not by me.I dont worship it.
I never said Zeus is not being worshipped stop lying. I acknowledged that people worship it but I dont. What are you doing?

Ok

You are contradicting yourself Mr.

1. I asked you what is God to you. And you said something that is worshipped and revered.

a. You didnt say it is God to you when it is worshipped by you.

b. You didnt say it is God to you because you believe it.

Therefore according to you (not in the general sense) God is something that is worshipped.

2. However, Zeus is being worship as God. Meaning to you, Zeus is a God.

Note, zeus been God or acknowledging Zeus as God does not necessary mean you believe in it existence.

You said to you A=B.

And later says A is not B according to you again.

This is contradition which pints out you are lieing somewhere or drunk and confused about what you are saying.

I dont believe ETT exist or Martians visit us from Mars but I acknowledge they are beings who are believed dwell in outer space.

Now tell us, if Zeus is not a God to you, what is it pls?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

How can I make this guy understand.

Folykaze: frank, why don't you worship Zeus and Jehova, people actually worship Jehovah u know.

Frank: ohh I dont worship them because I dont believe they exist. I think the basis why people acknowledge them as existent and as God is illogical to me...so count me out.

Another fallacious argument.

Folykaze didnt ask you why you didnt worship Zeus.

You asked to define God according to your understanding

And you said God is anything that is worship and been revered.

you later came and said Zeus is not God to you. Meanwhile this is contradictory to your defintion of God as something that is worship and revered which Zeus fit into.

The fact that you are contradicting yourslef shows that your argument is false.

If Zeus is not God to you, what is it?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You are contradicting yourself Mr.

1. I asked you what is God to you. And you said something that is worshipped and revered.

a. You didnt say it is God to you when it is worshipped by you.

b. You didnt say it is God to you because you believe it.

Therefore according to you (not in the general sense) God is something that is worshipped.

2. However, Zeus is being worship as God. Meaning to you, Zeus is a God.

Note, zeus been God or acknowledging Zeus as God does not necessary mean you believe in it existence.

You said to you A=B.

And later says A is not B according to you again.

This is contradition which pints out you are lieing somewhere or drunk and confused about what you are saying.

I dont believe ETT exist or Martians visit us from Mars but I acknowledge they are beings who are believed dwell in outer space.

Now tell us, if Zeus is not a God to you, what is it pls?

U must be the dumbest person on planet earth.

Are u trying to imply that because I said God is something that is being worshipped that means I worship Zeus?
Dont people worship Zeus in actuality? Do people not worship things and rever it, there by calling it God?
I am an atheist because I believe that that thing that is being worshipped and revered aka God aka Zeus is not real and the basis for worshiping them is illogical to me therefore I disbelieve Zeus (despite it being worshipped and revered) as God.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

U must be the dumbest person on planet earth.

Are u trying to imply that because I said God is something that is being worshipped that means I worship Zeus?
Dont people worship Zeus in actuality? Do people not worship things and rever it, there by calling it God?
I am an atheist because I believe that that thing that is being worshipped and revered aka God aka Zeus is not real and the basis for worshiping them is illogical to me therefore I disbelieve Zeus (despite it being worshipped and revered) as God.

Where did I say you worship Gods?

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Where did I say you worship Gods?

Stop trying to change the topic.

Zeus is not God to me. I think this is what u should know, i owe u no explanation. I dont believe Zeus is a God despite people believing so.I don't worship Zeus. The concept is meaningless to me and I cannot rever it and worship it as supreme.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by wiegraf: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Obviously, if you could comprehend the meaning of the terms you bandy about you wouldn't ask such daft questions, hmmm?

Atheists, do you believe in god?

Long may it continue

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

Stop trying to change the topic.

Zeus is not God to me. I think this is what u should know, i owe u no explanation. I dont believe Zeus is a God despite people believing so.I don't worship Zeus. The concept is meaningless to me and I cannot rever it and worship it as supreme.

You are only running from your shadow.

God to you is something that is been worshipped and revered.

Zeus is/was been worshipped and revered.

But you are telling us Zeus is not God to you even when it possess the qualities you listed.

So tell us what Zeus is if it is not God to you. Simple question begging for simple answer. What is Zeus to you if it is not God?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2015
wiegraf:
Obviously, if you could comprehend the meaning of the terms you bandy about you wouldn't ask such daft questions, hmmm?

Atheists, do you believe in god?

Long may it continue

Sorry dude, I comprehend the term atheism.

Maybe if you read the OP gently and comprehensively, you will see the angle I am driving at.

Atheism is disbelieve in God. This is all athesm is about.

The question now is what is God?

how can you tell me there is no water in mars when you dont know what water is?

How can you tell me a soup is salty when you didnt taste from it?

How can someone that claim there is no god turn around to ask me what is god again?

This rhetoric questions from dalaman, gayjesus and frank317 who only want to save face because they obviously dont know what they are saying.

You cant tell us something dont exist when you dont even know what that something is.

Just like atheism, I expect much explanation on what you guys mean by God. I know God mean lot of things to different religion. I think I have engaged you on that when you were confusing theism with monotheism. You made the mistake of defining the God in atheism as supreme monotheistic God.

This thread is opened because another atheist define God in the context of atheism as personal God. If we should agree with him, what happen to non-personal or impersonal God?

Does that mean definition of atheism is disbelieve in personal God? What happens to impersonal God? Do you believe or disbelieve it too? Reasons.

This is a very simple question. You guys can share likes and throw insults but pls answer the simple question begging for simple answer.

Johnydon22 defined the God in atheism context as personal God. What then is his stand and other atheists on impersonal God?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by johnydon22(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Sorry dude, I comprehend the term atheism.

Maybe if you read the OP gently and comprehensively, you will see the angle I am driving at.

Atheism is disbelieve in God. This is all athesm is about.

The question now is what is God?

how can you tell me there is no water in mars when you dont know what water is?

How can you tell me a soup is salty when you didnt taste from it?

How can someone that claim there is no god turn around to ask me what is god again?

This rhetoric questions from dalaman, gayjesus and frank317 who only want to save face because they obviously dont know what they are saying.

You cant tell us something dont exist when you dont even know what that something is.

Just like atheism, I expect much explanation on what you guys mean by God. I know God mean lot of things to different religion. I think I have engaged you on that when you were confusing theism with monotheism. You made the mistake of defining the God in atheism as supreme monotheistic God.

This thread is opened because another atheist define God in the context of atheism as personal God. If we should agree with him, what happen to non-personal or impersonal God?

Does that mean definition of atheism is disbelieve in personal God? What happens to impersonal God? Do you believe or disbelieve it too? Reasons.

This is a very simple question. You guys can share likes and throw insults but pls answer the simple question begging for simple answer.

Johnydon22 defined the God in atheism context as personal God. What then is his stand and other atheists on impersonal God?
johnydon22:
Alright then but i believe i have answered the Question of the thread at least from own part..

You have defined what you think Impersonal Gods are..

And the Question was "Do atheists believe in Impersonal Gods?"

As we have established the definition of that concept i have tendered my answer which is..

"No I don't"

I will like to pretend you didnt see this post on the first page… Please i wouldn't like you to mention me again asking for my stance or asserting that i haven't made my stance clear even right from the first page.

"No i don't believe in impersonal Gods either" i hope am clear now
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
johnydon22:

I will like to pretend you didnt see this post on the first page… Please i wouldn't like you to mention me again asking for my stance or asserting that i haven't made my stance clear even right from the first page.

Lol.

I didnt see the post earlier.

But can you give us reason you dont believe in impersonal god?

And less you forget, what you wrote about Tao, Brahman and Ein Sof shows you dont even know what these gods stand for.

You obviously dont know what Tao is. Tao is about balancing yin and yang. The path of this balance is tao. Failing to keep balance in nature leads to wat we call chao and destruction of our home planet. This principle is everywhere. But tao to taoist is god. How you deny the existence of tao in natural world?

What you wrote and concluded for on Brahman is incoherent. Brahman is reality which can be experienced with pure consciousness (atman) without our physical sense organ. Practising Yoga is the way you can experience this.

What you wrote on Ein sof is fallacy. You dont even know what Ein sof stand more than infinte consciousness gilbberish.

So on what ground did you rule your conclusion on when you dont even understand basic principle of what this Gods?

And dont forget, they are not worshpped.

They are not revered or sacrifice given to them.

They dont care about human activity.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol.

I didnt see the post earlier.

But can you give us reason you dont believe in impersonal god?

And less you forget, what you wrote about Tao, Brahman and Ein Sof shows you dont even know what these gods stand for.

You obviously dont know what Tao is. Tao is about balancing yin and yang. The path of this balance is tao. Failing to keep balance in nature leads to wat we call chao and destruction of our home planet. This principle is everywhere. But tao to taoist is god. How you deny the existence of tao in natural world?

What you wrote and concluded for on Brahman is incoherent. Brahman is reality which can be experienced with pure consciousness (atman) without our physical sense organ. Hindi philosophy holds that what we call reality is an illusion (Maya) which have been distorted by our brain. Beyond our eye, there is a reality (Brahman). Practising Yoga is the way you can experience this.

What you wrote on Ein sof is fallacy. You dont even know what Ein sof stand more than infinte consciousness gilbberish.

So on what ground did you rule your conclusion on when you dont even understand basic principle of what this Gods?

And dont forget, they are not worshpped.

They are not revered or sacrifice given to them.

They dont care about human activity.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You are only running from your shadow.
ok

God to you is something that is been worshipped and revered.
Yes... agreed

Zeus is/was been worshipped and revered.
alright

But you are telling us Zeus is not God to you even when it possess the qualities you listed.
Zeus does not possess any quality. To me, Zeus does not deserve being worshiped and revered because reasons why people do this is illogical to me. It is not God to me me despite it being worshiped and revered by others. why are u confused?

So tell us what Zeus is if it is not God to you. Simple question begging for simple answer. What is Zeus to you if it is not God?
Zeus is nothing to me.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

ok

Yes... agreed

alright

Zeus does not possess any quality. To me, Zeus does not deserve being worshiped and revered because reasons why people do this is illogical to me. It is not God to me me despite it being worshiped and revered by others. why are u confused?

Zeus is nothing to me.

What is god to you which you disbelieve in it existence?

Nothing?

Do you disbelieve in the existence of Nothing?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What is god to you which you disbelieve in it existence?

Nothing?

Do you disbelieve in the existence of Nothing?

lol
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Damn.. you have issues man. You might run crazy thinking like this. Pls stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

lol

Damn.. you have issues man. You might run crazy thinking like this. Pls stop embarrassing yourself

I wish there is an objective judge whocould tell who is really dumb.

You are contradicting yourself and took that as intelligent argument.

Zeus is a greek god. It is know as god genereally even if you dont believe in it.

Denying the obvious makes you look silly.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Anunnaki are extraterrestrial beings.

I dont believe in ETT exist

Therefore when asked to define Anunnaki you say Anunnaki is nothing because you dont believe in ETT

Which kind mumuness is that?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Therefore when asked to define Anunnaki you say Anunnaki is nothing because you dont believe in ETT

mumu... so did i ever tell you i believe gods exist?

Did you even notice the silly question you asked me when i told you Zeus means nothing to me?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

mumu... so did i ever tell you i believe gods exist?

Did you even notice the silly question you asked me when i told you Zeus means nothing to me?

You dont understand simple english ni?

How does what you posted here correlate with what I said?

FOLYKAZE:

Read my post again and see how silly your post all since yesterday is
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You dont understand simple english ni?

How does what you posted here correlate with what I said?

Read my post again and see how silly your post all since yesterday is

holy shhitt

this is getting out of hand... i must be chatting with psycho
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

holy shhitt

this is getting out of hand... i must be chatting with psycho

undecided undecided

Abeg park well make I see road pass.

You are too dumb to discuss intelligent matter with.

See how your fellas run and left you here alone to wallow in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Zeus are Gods... Just like u said annunnaki are ett beings (for clearity sake since u are plain dumb)

I dont believe in Gods exist (i have to use the wrong english or ur own mistake so that u wouldnt be confused)

mumu... what u asked me to define is ETT (God) in this case and not Anunnaki (Zeus). And when you asked me what Zeus meant to I practically told you Zeus means nothing to me.

u are plain dumb please accept
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

undecided undecided

Abeg park well make I see road pass.

You are too dumb to discuss intelligent matter with.

See how your fellas run and left you here alone to wallow in your ignorance.

I am just managing ur dumbness... others obviously dont have the patience... you bring this up? this shows how shallow your thinking is. Nobody wants to comment on your thread and you dont even realize that it is because they know your dont even know what u are saying.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

I am just managing ur dumbness... others obviously dont have the patience... you bring this up? this shows how shallow your thinking is. Nobody wants to comment on your thread and you dont even realize that it is because they know your dont even know what u are saying.

Lol

Maybe you mean the OP is beyond atheists in nairaland.

No single attempted to address the OP but only drive away from the discussion into fallacy.

1. Dalaman who openly declared god as non existent turn around to ask what god is.

This is like declaring water is not on mars. And later you turnaround to ask what water is. Why are you saying it is absent when you dont even know what it is?

What makes me wonder is how other atheists fall into this red herring.

2. Gayjesus had said in his thread that god is not existing. He came around to ask what god is all over again. I thought he knew what god is before he said on his thread the it does not exist. His attempt diverting the OP into what god is fails.

3. Plaetton reel out his red herring in an attamept to divert the discussion. He came around asking if god is a title or idea. I hope he knows this before asking me again. All along, the thread is about impersonal god and not definning god. This equals failure.

4. You ran in ignorantly taking sun been called god as impersonal god. What has sun been called god have to do with impersonal god? It is clear as the daylight that you dont know what impersonal god is. Dalaman also came in calling moon god. What has sun and moon got to do the OP?

5. Johnydon22 disclosed he doesnt know what impersonal god is. He was feed but came on remarking something he knows very little about. What has infinite consciousness got to do with Brahman? Even with his little attempt at the topic, he ran away.

6. keenn is the only person that knows what impersonal god is. He defined it in a simple term and only person that address the OP. I do not have anything against his submission which is the reason why I didnt drag him along. And I am not too sure he is an atheist.

How come keenn was the only one that address the OP by defining impersonal god. He didnt open ground for debate with his submission. But he is the only intelligent individual who see sense in the OP. The remaining atheists do not know what impersonal god is and could only rant around what god is which have nothing to do with impersonal god.

So bro, impersonal god is beyond atheists. You dont know it so ran away from it.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

Zeus are Gods... Just like u said annunnaki are ett beings (for clearity sake since u are plain dumb)

I dont believe in Gods exist (i have to use the wrong english or ur own mistake so that u wouldnt be confused)

mumu... what u asked me to define is ETT (God) in this case and not Anunnaki (Zeus). And when you asked me what Zeus meant to I practically told you Zeus means nothing to me.

u are plain dumb please accept

zeus is not god, it is nothing.

We need to put that into our updated dictionary.

Lol
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

zeus is not god, it is nothing.

We need to put that into our updated dictionary.

Lol

i used ur own example against u, yet you are still shamelessly ranting.
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

i used ur own example against u, yet you are still shamelessly ranting.

lol

Na I was not the one who defined God as something that is worship and later says Zeus that is worship is not god but nothing.

Chairman. . . .work plenty to do here
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by Gayjesus: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Lol

Maybe you mean the OP is beyond atheists in nairaland.

No single attempted to address the OP but only drive away from the discussion into fallacy.

1. Dalaman who openly declared god as non existent turn around to ask what god is.

This is like declaring water is not on mars. And later you turnaround to ask what water is. Why are you saying it is absent when you dont even know what it is?

What makes me wonder is how other atheists fall into this red herring.

2. Gayjesus had said in his thread that god is not existing. He came around to ask what god is all over again. I thought he knew what god is before he said on his thread the it does not exist. His attempt diverting the OP into what god is fails.

3. Plaetton reel out his red herring in an attamept to divert the discussion. He came around asking if god is a title or idea. I hope he knows this before asking me again. All along, the thread is about impersonal god and not definning god. This equals failure.

4. You ran in ignorantly taking sun been called god as impersonal god. What has sun been called god have to do with impersonal god? It is clear as the daylight that you dont know what impersonal god is. Dalaman also came in calling moon god. What has sun and moon got to do the OP?

5. Johnydon22 disclosed he doesnt know what impersonal god is. He was feed but came on remarking something he knows very little about. What has infinite consciousness got to do with Brahman? Even with his little attempt at the topic, he ran away.

6. keenn is the only person that knows what impersonal god is. He defined it in a simple term and only person that address the OP. I do not have anything against his submission which is the reason why I didnt drag him along. And I am not too sure he is an atheist.

How come keenn was the only one that address the OP by defining impersonal god. He didnt open ground for debate with his submission. But he is the only intelligent individual who see sense in the OP. The remaining atheists do not know what impersonal god is and could only rant around what god is which have nothing to do with impersonal god.

So bro, impersonal god is beyond atheists. You dont know it so ran away from it.

Does your personal god put money into your bank account?

Is there a special benefit you get from this personal god that other people don't get?

I'm curious to see the point of believing if I have a personal santa
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gayjesus:

Does your personal god put money into your bank account?

Is there a special benefit you get from this personal god that other people don't get?

I'm curious to see the point of believing if I have a personal santa

lol

I said it

frank317 abeg see.

What has this got to do with the OP?
Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by frank317: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

lol

I said it

frank317 abeg see.

lol... u obviously have comprehension problem, seriously.

why should i believe in Zeus?

does it put money in my account?
Those who worshiped Zeus must have believed he helped them in a way... why should I worship Zeus? Why should i Believe Zeus is a God. i dont give a f**k about Zeus. it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disbelieve In Impersonal God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
frank317:

lol... u obviously have comprehension problem, seriously.

I can laugh that off

frank317:

why should i believe in Zeus?

Who asked you to?

frank317:

does it put money in my account?
Those who worshiped Zeus must have believed he helped them in a way... why should I worship Zeus? Why should i Believe Zeus is a God. i dont give a f**k about Zeus. it makes no sense.

lol.

I don die with laugh.

Ogbeni you have derailed enough. I am now cool with the comic relief. Can you now leave pls?

Sun been god has nothing to do with impersonal god.

Zeus is not impersonal god.

The OP is not begging you to belief but asking for reasons. Since no atheist can provide this answer (how can you when you dont even know), can you pls leave just like others who run along with their tails?

While you leave, reach out to keenn to educate you what impersonal god is. Then you can come back when you know.

So now it is either I ignore you or you come forward to discuss impersonal god.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Suspect The Current Israel Nationals Are Imposters? / What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus / Paypal £100, Right Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.