Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) (5507 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by stephenduru: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY9j3p-8zu8
A woman identified as Sis Martina shocked everybody after receiving Holy Communion at St James Parish Ogbodu, Nsukka.She was pictured bleeding from the eyes after receiving the communion.

See more photos below and watch the video on the link above

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/lady-bleeds-from-eyes-after-receiving.html?m=1

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by stephenduru: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2020

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Heaven don sure for her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by flemsy15(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/lady-bleeds-from-eyes-after-receiving.html?m=1
was the bleeding a healing or communion gone wrong?
I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by cRobo: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
despite all the warnings

Pope has even cancel easter celebration "gathering" but yet Nigerians will never listen

I won't say a word
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's another one ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
I agree

Maxymilliano:
It's another one ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by PharmaGirl(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
shocked
Did she receive communion in a state of grace?
Anyways try getting her medical help.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Them don come with another track.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Ajsimon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lord miracle no dey work like dis
Make Dem arrest dat pastor
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by greatmarshall(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na wa
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by SciLab: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Maxymilliano:
It's another one ...

Muslim ewedu baboon, that's a catholic church not fake yoruba pentecostal churches.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by extralargehead(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
She don catch corona vi.........
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
If Dem like make Dem nor rush her go eye clinic..
Wetin concern holy Communion with blood from eyes?

1 Like

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
She should confess what she did the night before.
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Annie939(f): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
was the bleeding a healing or communion gone wrong?
I don't understand
good question
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by ollysaks: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stigmata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by daddytime(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Laughable
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by amamkingchimex: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ttg
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by LoveFayfay(f): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
What on Earth is going on!! It's so disgusting.. grossly disgusting!!
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by edoairways: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Heaven don sure for her
Have you bother to ask why?
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by julioralph(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Okoroawusa: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Better take that woman to the hospital...

Who holy Communion help?

Babe wey collect holy Communion by 10am mass dey on top of me by 12:30pm dey shout "Nwayo!...Nwayo!...I gbugom o!!!"
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by GamalNasser: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's called Stigmata and it's quite common among Catholic fundamentals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Ojiofor: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who holy Communion help?

Babe wey collect holy Communion by 10am mass dey on top of me by 12:30pm dey shout "Nwayo!...Nwayo!...I gbugom o!!!"

Okoroawusa nwa n'mehe chegharia maka na uwa na acho ikpu ogrin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who holy Communion help?

You must be a Buhari supporter
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Lovelive: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
LORD have mercy
CHRIST have mercy

Peace and Joy of CHRIST !
Amen Maranatha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by chinjo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
The powers of the blessed sacrament are only reserved for those who believe. You dont need to convince anybody about it but for those of us who believe, It has been miracles upon miracles. Whatever you believe will definitely work for you. For me and my household we will keep adoring christ in the blessed sacrament.

Pls take time to read about the word STIGMATA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by chinjo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who holy Communion help?

Her immoral act does not reduce the power of the blessed sacrament. She took the communion and decided to sleep with you while others took it and were made whole. The choice is hers to make. But you that slept with a girl and came to say it on nairaland how old are you. Hope you have a sister or a female child.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Okoroawusa: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa nwa n'mehe chegharia maka na uwa na acho ikpu ogrin.
Uwa na acho ikpu o!!!!!!!

Amum Anya...
Re: Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) by Okoroawusa: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
chinjo:

Her immoral act does not reduce the power of the blessed sacrament. She took the communion and decided to sleep with you while others took it and were made whole. The choice is hers to make. But you that slept with a girl and came to say it on nairaland how old are you. Hope you have a sister or a female child.
Onye nkea osino gini?

So if my sister or female child sleeps with a man she will come and tell me okwaya?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akathriel Yah Yehod Seboath Zoharariel "The Originator Of The Universe" / Why Oyeku Meji Children Dont Wear Caps / How Did Judas Iscariot Actually Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.