Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

MTN Yet To Pay N1trillion Fine As Extended Deadline Expires - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Yet To Pay N1trillion Fine As Extended Deadline Expires (368 Views)

Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes / Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline / Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Yet To Pay N1trillion Fine As Extended Deadline Expires by bongolistik(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2015
MTN Group on Friday failed to pay over N1trillion fine imposed on it by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).

The company incurred the wrath of the regulatory agency following its failure to disconnect over 5 million unregistered subscribers from its network.

It was gathered that MTN and government officials were still deliberating on the issue of reduction, mode of payment and possible extension.

The initial deadline was November 16, but was shifted to November 20 after series of meetings.

The Deputy Director, Public Affairs of the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC, Mr Sony Araba had confirmed that talks were still on but that no money had been paid yet.

He assured that conclusions reached at the meeting would soon be made public.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/21/mtn-yet-to-pay-n1trillion-fine-as-extended-deadline-expires/
Re: MTN Yet To Pay N1trillion Fine As Extended Deadline Expires by Kinglexy10(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
angry nawaooo
Re: MTN Yet To Pay N1trillion Fine As Extended Deadline Expires by respect80(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
I think N1trillion is too small cos mtn na armed robbers without gun. They just stole my hard earned N50 this early morning that they are teaching correct English and incorrect English

They're like ; there is seven girls in the class(incorrect)
There are seven girls in the class (correct)

You can imagine the rubbish. Even my nursery 2 brother won't speak such nonsense.

I think the fine should be like N50 trillion.

(1) (Reply)

Play Store / Samsung Note 2 Screen Needed / Mobile Solution Is Here Ask Any Question Concerning Your Mobile Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.