Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB (4378 Views)

Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Admiral49(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
THANK GOD. GOD WEY DOAM 4 U GO DOAM 4 US TOO, I TAP IN2 YA BLESSING. Infact that baby name na BLESSING.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Harmvirus(f): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
congrats op. the Lord that did it for you will do it for me in Jesus name, Amen
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by macklef(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Which one is 1/8 of a million. Just say 125k abeg. D gap is too much for u to mention million at all.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Rapmoney(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please, mods should move this to front page!!! cool cheesy
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Dabosslady(f): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Last week,I created a post on vacancy/job section on nairaland tiitled"PLEASE HELP A BROTHER" where I made a plea for a job.In the content of the topic,I made mention that I have impregnated my girllfriend who happened to be in ND2 now and I said the thought of abortion first came to my mind but we had to put the idea aside because we believe by so doing,we will commit murder. Some comments on the thread were not even encouraging.Some said a condom of #50 would have saved me from the dillema I find myself because I am jobless(just finished national youth service on october 15th).Some accused me of committing fornication which I know I actually committed.A guy said that I should look for a burna boy track"yawa dey" and listen to it several time.Somebody even abused me that despite that he had B.eng,he doesn't mess around his girlfriend let alone me with HND.Some people advised me indirectly to abort the baby and further my education.That same week,I got three offers.One from a nairalander here.One from a friendand the last one from my former company where I worked for four years after my ND after I called my former boss to explain the predicament I found myself.To God be the glory,I left osun state for lagos state yesterday(20th November) to meet my former boss.To my surprise,I was given a job of a manager in UACN PLC( I don't want to mention the subsidiary).No form of test or an interview was conducted for me and I was asked to resume on tuesday(24th November) as a trainee manager having worked in the account department between 2007 and 2011.To cap it all,i was told to apply for a balance of my pension contribution which i contributed between the four years i was with the company before i resigned(employer and employee contribution).I was told they will pay me the balance since my contribution then was not up to a million naira(i think that is the new pension act).Definitely,i will be paid up to 1/8 of a million naira.I pray for those reading this,before this year runs to an end,God almighty in his infinite mercies will grant you divine connection in Jesus name.I dedicate my new job to my baby in the womb!!!
Congratulations.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Hysmady(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congratulations mahn...Stay blessed
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by May5(f): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
To God b all d Glory. Congrat bros. I tap into ur blessing
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Ifynoble100(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Amen. He can never fail his children. Surely He will perfect my own job. Congrat Bros.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by charlie42(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats rili Hapi 4 you. I'm next to testify.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Visocrate(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
make sure you plan and bring up your child in the way of the Lord and don't repeat such mistakes again draw close to God and ask him for direction and wisdom
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Ay04z(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Make me too go impregnate one girl o...
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by obajoey(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is well with thy soul bro. Congrats... Am next to testify, Amen.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by abimbawealth(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wow...make I go get belle come plead here, maybe... just maybe me sef go get multiple offers without test and interview...

Congrats bros, pikin don carry him food come this world
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Kentrasso(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
1/8th of a million naira. bros you are a very positive human being grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2015
abimbawealth:
Wow...make I go get belle come plead here, maybe... just maybe me sef go get multiple offers without test and interview...

Congrats bros, pikin don carry him food come this world
Come make i help you....
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2015
this is a miracle, now that you hv been helped, pls I also need help,can u help me too??
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Bloomingbud(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congratulations, its indeed your time. My time is here too, I will get a good job.

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by wajaja: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrate bro. Nw that u got a job think more about ur wife and ur unborn child. Forget about all those girl, they will want to start milky u nw wey money don show..and for us that are still searching for job, God pls remember us also.amen.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by abimbawealth(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Come make i help you....
Really, oya na
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
thank you very much..e seun lopolopo...May God bless of una
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by osamiandroid: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just name ur baby korede bro

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Jamaticulus(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
*Awww* Touchee!!
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by sublimev: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Last week,I created a post on vacancy/job section on nairaland tittled"PLEASE HELP A BROTHER" where I made a plea for a job.In the content of the topic,I made mention that I have impregnated my girllfriend who happened to be in ND2 now and I said the thought of abortion first came to my mind but we had to put the idea aside because we believe by so doing,we will commit murder. Some comments on the thread were not even encouraging.Some said a condom of #50 would have saved me from the dillema I find myself because I am jobless(just finished national youth service on october 15th).Some accused me of committing fornication which I know I actually committed.A guy said that I should look for a burna boy track"yawa dey" and listen to it several time.Somebody even abused me that despite that he had B.eng,he doesn't mess around his girlfriend let alone me with HND.Some people advised me indirectly to abort the baby and further my education.That same week,I got three offers.One from a nairalander here.One from a friendand the last one from my former company where I worked for four years after my ND after I called my former boss to explain the predicament I found myself.To God be the glory,I left osun state for lagos state yesterday(20th November) to meet my former boss.To my surprise,I was given a job of a manager in UACN PLC( I don't want to mention the subsidiary).No form of test or an interview was conducted for me and I was asked to resume on tuesday(24th November) as a trainee manager having worked in the account department between 2007 and 2011.To cap it all,i was told to apply for a balance of my pension contribution which i contributed between the four years i was with the company before i resigned(employer and employee contribution).I was told they will pay me the balance since my contribution then was not up to a million naira(i think that is the new pension act).Definitely,i will be paid up to 1/8 of a million naira.I pray for those reading this,before this year runs to an end,God almighty in his infinite mercies will grant you divine connection in Jesus name.I dedicate my new job to my baby in the womb!!!
amen amen bro
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by deletalk: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2015
God be praised, he is still in the habit of doing great things beyond our imagination.
Congrats bro. Be closer to God.
Your testimony is next, so is mine.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by cyndie27(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats sir. I'm glad you found a way. Glory to God but don't misplace priorities next time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federgo Engineering Limited (FEL) Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Npower Duration Changed / Npower: Please Do Not Pay Exam Fee For Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.