Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job (22040 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Makuos: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Help Me Thank God O. I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job.

I want to use this medium to help me thank God becos my continuous search for a better and a permanent job has finally come to an end. I just received an offer of employment from the company that I attended interview a week ago with a big salary plus other benefits/incentives for a start. Infact, it was just the Favour of God together with someone that I know that works in the company.
Using my self as a point of contact, I want to use this opportunity to encourage as many that are still looking for a job/better job not to loose hope because your miracle job is already around the corner. Thanks

371 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by abimbawealth(f): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by laracraft(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Kayoski(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
I tap into the testimony..

21 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by AnaCheks(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by LaurelP(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
adren:
i am happy for you @OP..
however, reffering to a hundred thousand naira salary or less as 'big and fat pay' is typical of an OND graduate from osogbo who plies the routes of ibadan (#20 transport)..
hundred thousand naira?? that is not even up to $500..
even olajumoke dey make pass that one from her bread before God picked up her call..

i would enjoin you to work hard to get promotions and raises or better still, a better job coz if you are an ambitious young man, you are no way near your canaan land yet..

wait till you get a family, kids, and extended families looking up to you..
maybe lalasticlala can help you share your testimony..

U have no idea where he is coming from. Just rejoice with him bro. It can only get better.

33 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by pweetytonie(f): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
adren:
i am happy for you @OP..
however, reffering to a hundred thousand naira salary or less as 'big and fat pay' is typical of an OND graduate from osogbo who plies the routes of ibadan (#20 transport)..
hundred thousand naira?? that is not even up to $500..
even olajumoke dey make pass that one from her bread before God picked up her call..

i would enjoin you to work hard to get promotions and raises or better still, a better job coz if you are an ambitious young man, you are no way near your canaan land yet..

wait till you get a family, kids, and extended families looking up to you..
maybe lalasticlala can help you share your testimony..

Now that u have succeeded in killing his joy, I hope u can sleep well. People sef smh

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Kemmy210(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by macklef(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
The mods that hid that adren post deserves an award. Such callous n stupid statement.
Didnt u read of the MSC that was collecting bout 30k? Or amukita that Got
Admin job as a toilet wash. Lol. (no pun intended)
U see someone thats collecting bout 70k now ur saying trash. Smh

10 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Yseone(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congrats broh...d same God will do it for me oneday

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
macklef:
The mods that hid that adren post deserves an award. Such callous n stupid statement.
Leave that one, does he know wassup? If only he knows how graduates suffer to earn 18100, just a lil above minimum wage_ he won't be here spilling thrash.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by macklef(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Leave that one, does he know wassup. If only he knows how graduates suffer to earn 18100, just a lil above minimum wage_ he won't be here spilling thrash.
Na Real trash madam
Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congrats man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by faites(f): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congrats o. This is just the starting point to ur greatness

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Jostico: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
i happy for you ooooo but permanent na wa ooooo.protion is allowed

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by olatex25(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
it shall be permanent, wetin God has done for u, it shall be permanent....

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Samtobh(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2016
happy for you OP, congrats.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Urine: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2016
macklef:

I totally agree with you, the guy's comment wasn't on point BUT his comment shouldn't have been hidden because he didn't break any rule. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, shame to the Mod responsible for this.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by dan9ice(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
It shall be permanent

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by macaranta(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats OP,the dude saying 100k is small calm ya tities bro.There are better ways to tell someone to "go and die".

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by minasota(f): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2016
@adren you'r nothing but a sadistic hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Ifynoble100(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Amen, congratulation

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by timmyblast(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulation OP

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Dollarjunkie: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by aibee11: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
My dear, a big congrats to you. Don't be discouraged by what anyone says as long as you are happy, that's what matters. I thank God for you. Remain blessed and keep being happy.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God for you I pray that my own comes speedily

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by jashar(f): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God ooo

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
thank God for the job, am happy for you, but what makes it permanent? even permanent Secretary sef dey retire.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by Hoothman(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Makuos:
I want to use this medium to help me thank God becos my continuous search for a better and a permanent job has finally come to an end. I just received an offer of employment from the company that I attended interview a week ago with a big salary plus other benefits/incentives for a start. Infact, it was just the Favour of God together with someone that I know that works in the company.
Using my self as a point of contact, I want to use this opportunity to encourage as many that are still looking for a job/better job not to loose hope because your miracle job is already around the corner. Thanks
that's great, i pray buhari will be employed soon also

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by perrychemical: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Hoothman:
that's great, i pray buhari will be employed soon also

Congrats, there is no better and permanent job somewhere, ur present job is for you to develop urself and still move to something better.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job by toneochuko(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2016
thank God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God With Me For A New Job / Rivers State University Job Vacancies 2019 (Full List) / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.