Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (39447 Views)

Otedola Bridge Explosion Victim In Hospital Speaks: 'It Was Like A War' / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by gayman99: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
danjumakolo:

The cracking or popping you hear from the rock often occurs when there’s been a temperature change.There could be water inside the rock,as.such lake ice is dynamic. Like any solid, it expands and contracts with temperature changes. The ice cracks, and sometimes you hear it—anything from grinding to a thunder-like boom. A build-up of snow on the ice or fluctuating water levels may also cause the surface to split. The cracks don’t necessarily mean the ice is weakening, even if the sound is unnerving.

Very correct. Temperatures are presently at their extremes, very hot during the day and extremely cold at night, resulting in expansion and contraction, a physical form of weathering.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by guyXander(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
I think the rock might be sitting on a son to be active volcano.
Sister nature, what are you planning?
Come to think of it.
Endtime rock
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by guyXander(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
This sought thing happened in Mexico. A place that that had no volcanic history all of a sudden became a volcanic site.
We should get geologists like myself there to check this theory out. If I'm right it could save some lives.
This is not a joke oh
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by Brownhypo: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
GermanShepherds:
looooooool....wetin I no go hear for naija oooooo
i love puppies. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Juju is involved ooh! The gods are really angry cheesy they shud sacrifice the biafrans and I.S and the NDM and all anti-govt-rebels living in that community.
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by ukaegbuikedia: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
That's what we call 'extrusive volcanism' as a result of disturbances within the earth crust which is primarily caused by pressure nd forces within the earthcrust..its natural nd unpredictable..,the smoke-like cloud is harmful to human health..the longest english word is a disease caused by surphuric substance from the ashes or smoke.
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
satowind:
Hmmmm

I refuse to say end time thing but wit all the recent occurances I think end time is @ hand

Any way as for the rock the chief priest and the village head no longer receive cow and other sacrifices so dey conived and set a dynamite on the rock so that the normal cow and goat offering biz will continue. Ishi men
When will you Have sense sad
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by adellam16(f): 2:00am On Nov 22, 2015
This aint a rock it is a Vulcano. Run for ur lives.
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by RVBC: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2015
[i][/i]angry rock abi! The bush in my area is angry too, when ever I shiit inside if I go back the next day to check my shiit I won't find it. Is the bush angry?
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by poryby: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by afonjay: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
All what they re saying may not correct cos some time ago there Ws first set of soldiers mont chk point there direct opposite d rock when u luk around dat place u ll see where soldiers shot d rock wt bullet mark since then d rock might ve sustain crack which later fell down wt such sound. The bullet mark might ve disapeared cos dis happened over yrs ago. I saw d mark cos that's my rd to wk evryday.!!!!!!
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by nusta(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
The gods are angry with Buhari government over their incessant claims and denials.
Re: Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion by GermanShepherds: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Brownhypo:
i love puppies. Are you on whatsapp?
yes I am. same number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) / African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC / Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.