Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

.......... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .......... (5362 Views)

Employment Without Offer Letter, What's Your Opinion On This? / My Offer Letter At Last / Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: .......... by Danielomisco(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sorry bruv u failed medicals
Re: .......... by tempest01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sorry bruh change has caught up with you.

We were invited for nnpc interview too before the election, since then, no more news.
Re: .......... by Sunnycliff(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Your case is gone! Applicants of your set has resumed office since September! Talking as an insider
Re: .......... by Elslim: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros dem don give a better connected candidate ur Employment letter...

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
I guess somehow they ggot into NL to see the kind of silly sexually pervasions u have been posting.... and felt other staffs won't be safe around u.... sorry bro...

1 Like

Re: .......... by Iykolysis: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not absolutely the fact, he might still be called. U hardly fail medicalsk. Keep hopes alive. cheers.
Elslim:

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iykolysis:
Not absolutely the fact, he might still be called. U hardly fail medicalsk. Keep hopes alive. cheers.
Thanks bro, from all d comments I gat urs is the only comforting one, the rest are from dickheads
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Danielomisco:
That is not what God said or are u God? Fu*king sh*tface
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
tempest01:
Sorry bruh change has caught up with you.

We were invited for nnpc interview too before the election, since then, no more news.
No it did caught up with u not me, cos my situation has already changed for the better
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Your case is gone! Applicants of your set has resumed office since September! Talking as an insider
God can still do it, u are not God are u?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sunnycliff:
U b security so where u get ur own info? Well I know there is a high possibility that they will offer me d job. Before d September batch u talked abt they took pp prior to that. B vigilant don't let them bad brodas catch u slipping angry cheesy grin
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I guess somehow they ggot into NL to see the kind of silly sexually pervasions u have been posting.... and felt other staffs won't be safe around u.... sorry bro...
gerarahere menn.... Sh*thead cheesy grin angry wen e finally happen I no go call u com jolly with me...... Foe!

1 Like

Re: .......... by Sunnycliff(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Grinch:
U b security so where u get ur own info? Well I know there is a high possibility that they will offer me d job. Before d September batch u talked abt they took pp prior to that. B vigilant don't let them bad brodas catch u slipping angry cheesy grin

Yes I am a security man! But I am telling you based on what I saw and know! That recruitment process, the successful has resumed work! I know of 5 new intakes in our branch!

Unless, the appointment is in batches! Am not discouraging the Op Shaw!
Re: .......... by Sunnycliff(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Grinch:
God can still do it, u are not God are u?

Sorry I have never been God and can't dare to mention Gods name anyhow! I wish you goodluck in your waiting
Re: .......... by tempest01(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Grinch:
No it did caught up with u not me, cos my situation has already changed for the better

Mehn I'm not trying to castigate you...our situation is better.

But with this your English, did you say you reached the medicals stage of cbn?

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 23, 2015
tempest01:

Mehn I'm not trying to castigate you...our situation is better.

But with this your English, did you say you reached the medicals stage of cbn?
U are a fool, for trying to rubbish my English. Mr teacher can u correct me? Apart from the coma after the no!what else?
Re: .......... by tempest01(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Grinch:
U are a fool, for trying to rubbish my English. Mr teacher can u correct me? Apart from the coma after the no!what else?
go and sleep

Ps. It did catch up with you...not caught up

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Yes I am a security man! But I am telling you based on what I saw and know! That recruitment process, the successful has resumed work! I know of 5 new intakes in our branch!

Unless, the appointment is in batches! Am not discouraging the Op Shaw!
yes they are sending it out in batches. Peace!
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
tempest01:
go and sleep

Ps. It did catch up with you...not caught up
U are an slowpoke! What's d past tense of catch? U should go bck to elementary school.... gerarahere menh
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Grinch:
U are an slowpoke! What's d past tense of catch? U should go bck to elementary school.... gerarahere menh
I wasn't talking of the present. Go n learn ur grammar properly.

1 Like

Re: .......... by tempest01(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Grinch:
I will not insult you...(I'm really holding myself not to grin)

Let me just school you.

Putting "it did" in front makes it present continuous, so it is "it did catch up with you", not "it did caught up".

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2015
tempest01:

I will not insult you...(I'm really holding myself not to grin)

Let me just school you.

Putting "it did" in front makes it present continuous, so it is "it did catch up with you", not "it did caught up".
I beg carry ur bus head n gerarahere menn. Who gives a rat as* if u insult me or not? U already tried to do that publicly n I dont give a sh*t. U say u are right, but I disagree..... End of story.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Danielomisco:
Sen em head for d background pic.... Why u stand like mumu n u are looking like one too grin
Re: .......... by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Elslim:
Nope! God na my connection. Is there a better connection than that? I dont fu*king think so.
Re: .......... by tafrica(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2015
This OP xef, you asked question and you should expect different answers. Why are now insulting those that gave replies you don't wish to hear? If the reply you wanted to hear was "don't worry, you will be called" you shouldn't have created this thread in the first place.
You started the insults and you've derailed your own thread. Learn to be less abusive especially on different views from yours. What happened to "unlook"?

5 Likes

Re: .......... by ajasa4link: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2015
lol.....Na s this thread turn grammar lecture hall.....Abeg what is the past participle of caughted o.....grin
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
ajasa4link:
lol.....Na s this thread turn grammar lecture hall.....Abeg what is the past participle of caughted o.....grin
dey laugh dey go, nothing do u grin grin..... No mind dat teacher wen won teach me nonsense
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
tafrica:
This OP xef, you asked question and you should expect different answers. Why are now insulting those that gave replies you don't wish to hear? If the reply you wanted to hear was "don't worry, you will be called" you shouldn't have created this thread in the first place.
You started the insults and you've derailed your own thread. Learn to be less abusive especially on different views from yours. What happened to "unlook"?
If u read my write up properly, I wasn't begging to be encouraged. I asked how long it takes . gerarahere menn grin
Re: .......... by tafrica(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Grinch:
If u read my write up properly, I wasn't begging to be encouraged. I asked how long it takes . gerarahere menn grin

If you could read this thread all over again, you won't wonder why you haven't gotten any reasonable reply. Anyone that could have provided you reasonable reply might not take this thread serious seeing something is lacking here, it is "civility". Because someone hasn't given you expected reply doesn't warrant insult, that could have been their views on it.

As for "It did caught......" you were wrong. Sometimes, one doesn't have to be overly critical; sit back, unlearn, learn and relearn. "Did" in that context already describes past tense. The right could either be ordinary "It caught...." or "It did catch........"
Would you say "It didn't caught....." is correct?

I hope you won't trade insult again. Be civil and decent, thanks my brother.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
tafrica:

If you could read this thread all over again, you won't wonder why you haven't gotten any reasonable reply. Anyone that could have provided you reasonable reply might not take this thread serious seeing something is lacking here, it is "civility". Because someone hasn't given you expected reply doesn't warrant insult, that could have been their views on it.

As for "It did caught......" you were wrong. Sometimes, one doesn't have to be overly critical; sit back, unlearn, learn and relearn. "Did" in that context already describes past tense. The right could either be ordinary "It caught...." or "It did catch........"
Would you say "It didn't caught....." is correct?

I hope you won't trade insult again. Be civil and decent, thanks my brother.
grin thank u teacher. No insults this time, I dey salute ur sabi-sabi tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy In University Of Abuja / Internship Connect: Looking For Graduates / Supermart.ng Assessment And Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.