Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today (13915 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by devilishM: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

grin grin grin
Amadi will always deny himself cheesy cheesy cheesy

He now use ***grins ***

The ediot is a foool. Always hiding. Lol
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
fr3do:

When did Igbos supporting their candidate of choice become Igbo disunity?

In Igboland, every man is entitled to his opinion
We are liberals.

I said Igbos are the biggest supporters of Buhari. Check out the Yoruba supporters of PDP, any time a PDP supporter says something against the Yorubas, they immediately call you to order.
On the other hand, ngeneukwenu etc enjoys biafra getting derided and abused, that's the difference.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:

Pay attention to what the customs officer was saying about you Ibos, your people are recognized for the criminals they are.

Those who live in glass houses dare not throw stones.

Your women are disgracing African women in Spain and Italy. And una don begin enter Dubai to do ashewoe work

Edo girls are in brothels in Mali of all places.

School una no gree go again. Handwork una no gree Learn. Nah to go obodo oyibo dey do ashewoe work or if nah man to do ashewoe conductor.

Who no get sister go claim asylum dey draw welfare. Una guys dey Germany dey wait collect 700 euros per month, dey marry una grand mama or dey retail drugs for less than minimum wage. single hustle una no get.

At least Yoruba boys dey hold credit card runs, ibo boys dey ship in winter for Europe but wetin una dey do? Nothing!

Biggest pay check for edo nah either ashewoe madam by selling your own sisters into sexual slavery or una boys go find una granny marry.

If I speak lie make I die.

I jam una for Niger border in 2007 where I went on a 5 country tour. Nah so Niger border guards dey use una dey do Yeye.
I entered the immigration hut to stamp my passport and when the Niger immigration man insisted I give him something before he gives me back my passport I holler for the ediot in pidgin. That is when your edo sisters and brothers struggling to pass common Niger border enter Burkina Faso knew I was Nigerian and from ND. See begging for money to drink water. I told them to go back that the desert is no joke and that since they intend passing through Mali to Europe via Algeria they should know there is a war in South Algeria

Them no even send me. Their eyes where set on Europe. No education, no skill whatsoever but them won enter Europe. I prayed silently that I hope the desert kills them or the Islamists in Algeria kill them all and if they escape that they drown in the Mediterranean sea.

Edo dey fall hand no be small.

Any time I enter Europe and I hear an edo ascent I deny 9ja. But if I see these same useless Tajus here on NL I go see holler dem but as for una no way.

You edo people need to be banned from travelling abroad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by ruggedboy01: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, those who are attacking him are still his friends. I wouldn't wanna interfere in a matter that doesn't affect me. Most of them who attack him are his political allies. After the attack on him on this thread, they would commend him on another thread. So me no dey like trouble!! Na low-key tinz me dey for Nairaland!!
At the bolded shocked shocked shocked shocked
No be today I don de see u make trouble for this section jawe undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am not Edo but Urhobo from Delta.

Why should I be proud of Edo or bini ashewoe culture?

I have told you that Edo is not Niger Delta but Southsouth. Big difference.

How sister Adesuwa? Hope she don let pepper rest for una side for b city.

Don't hide under the face of Urhobo to type rubbish.. No Urhobo will typed wat you just typed.. Calling Bini culture ashawo is like insulting our culture.. Ti vo'r oto'r Urhobo Wor' nu rhey ' ? … pls answer my question.. if possible let's communicate using Urhobo.. And also do modify your earlier post

As for muclalaro, his hate speech was just too much Really hope he change because am angry with him..

3 Likes

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
RevDesmondJuju:

Does who live in glass houses dare not throw stones.

Your women are distracting African women in Spain, Italy.

Edo girls are in brothels in Mali of all places.

School una no gree go again. Handwork una no gree Learn. Nah to go obodo oyibo dey do ashewoe work or if nah man to do ashewoe conductor. Who no get sister go claim asylum dey draw welfare. Una guys Germany dey wait collect 700 euros per month, dey marry una grand mama or dey retail drugs for less than minimum wage. No single hustle una no get.

At least Yoruba boys dey hold credit card runs, ibo boys dey ship in winter for Europe but wetin una dey do? Nothing!

Biggest pay check for edo evils nah either ashewoe madam by selling your own sisters into sexual slavery or una boys go find una granny marry.

If I speak lie make I die.

I jam una for Niger border in 2007 where I went on a 5 country tour. Nah so Niger birder guards dey use una dey do Yeye.
I entered the immigration hut to stamp my passport and when the Niger immigration man insisted I give him something before he gives me back my passport I holler for the ediot in pidgin. That is when your edo sisters and brothers struggling to pass common Niger birder enter Burkina Faso knew I was Nigerian and from ND. See begging for money to drink water. I told them to go back that the desert is no joke and that since they intend passing through Mali to Europe via Algeria they should know there is a war.

Them no even send me. Their eyes where set on Europe. No education, no skill whatsoever but them won enter Europe. I prayed silently that I hope the desert kills them or the Islamists in Algeria kill them and if they escape that they drown in the Mediterranean sea.

Edo dey fall hand no be small.

Any time I enter Europe and I hear an edo ascent I deny 9ja. But if I see these same useless Tajus here on NL I go see holler dem but as for una ino way.

You edo people need to be banned from travelling abroad
[/s]

Dis one don drink kainkain.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by ruggedboy01: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
cc Genbloodykiller grin cheesy
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

But you're landlocked too, Edo is not asking to be a nation state.

Lol....tell me more lies

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Don't hide under the face of Urhobo to type rubbish.. No Urhobo will typed wat you just typed.. Calling Bini culture ashawo is like insulting our culture.. Ti vo'r oto'r Urhobo Wor' nu rhey ' ? … pls answer my question.. if possible let's communicate using Urhobo.. And also do modify your earlier post

As for muclalaro, his hate speech was just too much Really hope he change because am angry with him..

D guy na Ibo guy na.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by donphilopus: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
ruggedboy01:
At the bolded shocked shocked shocked shocked
No be today I don de see u make trouble for this section jawe undecided undecided undecided

Lol. . .Those ones are political na!!
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

Dis one don drink kainkain.

Edo are a disgrace abroad. If any people have destroyed the green kpali nah Edo bini people wey dey do ashewoe up and down and their boys dey live on welfare and old oyibo grannies

Fact

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju the Igbo man and ND wanabe come and speak Urhobo now, Goodboiyy is a confirmed Urhobo man. I have never seen you on any thread concerning Urhobo people.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by mulattoclaro(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames you too much. No wonder nobody likes them. Can you imagine this fool calling edo landlocked? So is Gelegele, Ughoton and Agenebode all landlocked too? That guy na fool. I swear I be wan stop tribal bashing but I go continue and this time I go dey ten times worse than I first be. Goodboiyy Oniovo ma vo. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Edo are a disgrace abroad. If any people have destroyed the green kpali nah Edo bini people wey dey do ashewoe up and down and their boys dey live on welfare and old oyibo grannies

Fact

Prove you're Urhobo by replying Goodboiyy using Urhobo language.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:
RevDesmondJuju the Igbo man and ND wanabe come and speak Urhobo now, Goodboiyy is a confirmed Urhobo man. I have never seen you on any thread concerning Urhobo people.

Darbo vee neh for where you dey
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by mulattoclaro(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fact
and what are you igbos? You igbos are the reason nigeria has a bad name. Thunder fire your papa left kidney.

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by iconize(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:

You're Igbo, stop saying you're ND. Try and remove Edo from ND you scumbag.

Most of you drug-crazed smackheads don't even know the Delta of the Niger river.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
melvinjames you too much. No wonder nobody likes them. Can you imagine this fool calling edo landlocked? So is Gelegele, Ughoton and Agenebode all landlocked too? That guy na fool. I swear I be wan stop tribal bashing but I go continue and this time I go dey ten times worse than I first be. Goodboiyy Oniovo ma vo. Thanks.

Am cool bro.. Just stop your hate speeches its just too much.. if possible quite politics section.. also we have made our stand known.. insulting Igbos every single time ain't fair.. I am really angry with You ..

As for that 1 claiming Urhobo, let him continue.. mulclalaro later na.. am going to work.. Won't reply to mentions regarding this thread again.. 1 luv bruv
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by ruggedboy01: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and what are you igbos? You igbos are the reason nigeria has a bad name. Thunder fire your papa left kidney.
tot u have repent grin cheesy grin cheesy
I know it won't last upto 24 hours angry sad
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Bros I never wanted to comment on tribal threads but these people see it as weakness. All I told them was that derailing a thread meant for the SS was going to breed anti Igbo sentiments. I expected these fools to thank me instead they harped and boasted that they don't care, who's scared of flat-heads?
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by opiaoku: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

Amadi, Its your w.hore mother's name. That smelly thing that love sleeping with mad people. Lol

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun please ban this troll cursing people

Thanks
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by mulattoclaro(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Bros no vex. I be don repent before na dat yeye fowl cause am.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
ruggedboy01:

With the type of illiad and co, he need not retire. Did you see how your people reacted when he said he was retiring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by mulattoclaro(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:

Bros I never wanted to comment on tribal threads but these people see it as weakness. All I told them was that derailing a thread meant for the SS was going to breed anti Igbo sentiments. I expected these fools to thank me instead they harped and boasted that they don't care, who's scared of flat-heads?
as in eh. They yeye finish. Criminals of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:

Prove you're Urhobo by replying Goodboiyy using Urhobo language.

Rose2014 like I said earlier Look inward.. I just burst 1 claiming to be from Urhobo.. Did rather keep mute and watch how some people fool themselves on this forum..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by iconize(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am not Edo but Urhobo from Delta.

Why should I be proud of Edo or bini ashewoe culture?

I have told you that Edo is not Niger Delta but Southsouth. Big difference.

How sister Adesuwa? Hope she don let pepper rest for una side for b city.

These drug-crazed smackheads that were sired by gorillas have no idea that the Niger-Delta geographically consists of present day Rivers, Delta and Bayesla states.

3 Likes

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Rose2014 like I said earlier Look inward.. I just burst 1 claiming to be from Urhobo.. Did rather keep mute and watch how some people fool themselves on this forum..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by melvinjames: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Darbo vee neh for where you dey

What's the above gibberish for? Is that ibo urhobo?
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

When will you get ibos off your empty skull?

Must everyone that points the truth to you be ibo?

In all my travels the Edo has the worst and least hustle abroad.

Your game is restricted to ashewoeism and gigolos.

It is either that or welfare or street corner retailing level drug dealing.

In places like Spain, Italy and Germany una dey fall hand.

Abi you won deny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2mG9JB4HI
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by iconize(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fck y'all stark illiterates who have got no iota of intelligence.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
as in eh. They yeye finish. Criminals of Africa.

U nor they tire ni ?.. I thought u said u av repented.. na wa oo.. lolz
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:

What's the above gibberish for? Is that ibo urhobo?

Darb or vee neh up your ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Suicide Bombers Attack Market In Muna Garage, Maiduguri; 12 Feared Killed / Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.