Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola (38297 Views)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by blackpanda: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
YES O!
If she want to keep the marriage, she has no choice grin
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by dejix3761: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Get rid of ugly fat and look sexy within 9dayshttp://www.nairaland.com/2752542/detoxify-excess-fat-within-9days
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by yyeanqah(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
YES.

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yes ooh! Even the Bible said 'a wife should be submissive to their husband '
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Bollinger(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is not a must. But it is highly advisable to do so.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by hoseamatoh(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
She get another job?
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by nicerod(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
If u'r capable of 10rounds aday y not
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by midehi2(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
yes grin
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by menix(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nope as long as she does not complain of her...
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by blessedfavoured: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Touch me in the right places, don't just think you can come and just dive in. Mba it doesn't work that way.

And I'd always say yes.

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by thundafire: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
y cnt she say NO u marry her 2 kill her with sex abegi shift any gal wer like sex like me if no share
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Bollinger(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
midehi2:
yes grin

Lol. . .you say that now until you have kids, a job and are expected to cook and clean. I know what you'll say next. You are going to say "well, my husband and i will share the responsibilities". Yeah right. Men pick and choose when to help out. No matter how much we love our spouse. It's just how we are built.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by midehi2(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .you say that now until you have kids, a job and are expected to cook and clean. I know what you'll say next. You are going to say "well, my husband and i will share the responsibilities". Yeah right. Men pick and choose when to help out. No matter how much we love our spouse. It's just how we are built.
me addicted, never can say no cheesy
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by midehi2(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Touch me in the right places, don't just think you can come and just dive in. Mba it doesn't work that way.

And I'd always say yes.
oh yea! spanking d @asss is good to go cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Bollinger(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
midehi2:

me addicted, never can say no cheesy

Lol. . .
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
gringrinMarriage Ish...angry

Even the Unmarried NL Dickheads will still come here to spew trash!undecided A Wife Can't say "No" To the husband?? Maka, Why??undecided
coz U Paid one small bride price means You bought her Body and soul?? and she has to keep saying "YES" to all Your Stûpid needs?cry

What's wrong with these People!undecided She's your wife, Your equal...Not Your Sex slave....cry

3 Likes

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by blessedfavoured: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bollinger:

If we have a job, we can afford home cleaning services a few times a week, and clean as you go the other days. yes? Cooking can be done on saturdays.
And I can 'ship' the kids off to their grandparents'.

More than enough time to rape the hozband grin
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by wethebest(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
na my own nd shud alws b rdy
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
snrman:
God punish mtn MA nigggaa God bless u

If you look it at from the other side.. You did not give her 500k! You gave her parents not her! So stop using bride price as backing or something that You purchased! She is not a tool

3 Likes

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by blessedfavoured: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
midehi2:

oh yea! spanking d @asss is good to go cheesy cheesy

cheesy you garrit
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Sanuzi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
i hear u ooooooooo
hahn:

Na die I dey here so

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Awoofawo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oluwa o! See la quiz!
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by midehi2(f): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

cheesy you garrit
grin
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
hahn:

Na die I dey here so
You funny, na watin want kill u grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by ReachHard: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Naija housewives be like....

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by samuelezekiel(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Interesting piece, and BTW I noticed that in the first couple the wife is older than the husband and for the second couple the husband is older than the wife with jus 1year and they all seem to love and understand each other...but not so true for the average Nigerian, if u as a husband is not older than her with like 5yrs and above, you are jux a small boy to her when it comes to marriage...
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Trapnews: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

And I'd always say yes.

grin got yah! so unsatiable undecided

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by pedrilo: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Today's FP topics on NL are funny. Just after reading a topic where someone was given a list of about 500k to marry a lady from Nsukka, this one is telling me I can't hit d cherry anytime I'm in d mood. Somebody will have to make a refund oh
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Only end time wife will say No to sex from her Husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.