Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (8093 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Eketem: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mindfulness:

Do you know if she has any other place to go? Will you be there for her when she leave's her husband's house? Will you offer her a shelter? Will you provide for her kids?
Do you know if the woman is used to domestic violence because she grew up witnessing it and believes that it is normal?
What if she is not psychologically sound?

Is she a child? Can she not take care of herself and her kids? Who offers shelter to widows and single mothers? Please let us stop making women out to be some helpless creatures who are incapable of taking care of their own selves

2 Likes

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eketem:

Is she a child? Can she not take care of herself and her kids? Who offers shelter to widows and single mothers? Please let us stop making women out to be some helpless creatures who are incapable of taking care of their own selves

It is not my fault that some people are incapable of taking care of themselves.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by watered(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Igbo men are beasts. Summon me before the corruptible ohaneze and I'll answer you.

Bloody bastards!!!
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Eketem: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Mindfulness:

It is not my fault that some people are incapable of taking care of themselves.

I agree and the crux of my whole argument ; it's their own fault , why should a grown person refuse to take care of herself
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by KanwuliaJara: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Convenient Excuses!

When she eventually dies the same society composed of her friends, colleagues at work,neighbour's,inlaws and family friends /church friends will come for her burial to cry crocodile tears and rant about how she was loving, caring and sweet and will be missed.

They Will end the funeral with hymn song 'trust and obey, for there's no other way to be happy with Jesus but to trust and obey'.after then they will throw sand as they bury her,go back to their houses and continue living their lives like nothing happened.

Where's kanwuliajara sef when you need her sef.kanwuliajara come here o.there's an issue that needs your attention

She's a forgotten issue, the man will remarriy and life goes on

Please o. Happy Thanksgiving. wink
Oga don cook full house.
Abeg, we nor dey this category of WAZOBIA, ear-slicing marriages.

Shior!!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by franklingud(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time husband.
Nawa for u!
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oga don cook full house.

Shior!!!!
grin grin

Happy thanksgiving o.all this food you're displaying and making me salivate there's God o grin
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by armyofone(m): 4:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving o KanwuliaJara.
See assorted food...Enjoy the evening.

KanwuliaJara:

Oga don cook full house.
Shior!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Wife? / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.