Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (7910 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

No, learning to understand our emotional guidance system. If something doesn't feel right, it isn't right.

Then you're referring to instinct. Or one's 6th sense. Uncanny perception of an event about to occur without any logical reasons / indicators.

Arrgghhh! I'm not good at abstract discussions abeg.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Then you're referring to instinct. Or one's 6th sense. Uncanny perception of an event about to occur without any logical reasons / indicators.

Arrgghhh! I'm not good at abstract discussions abeg.

No, I was neither talking about instinct nor intuition because not everyone has a well-trained intuition and not everyone knows how to trust their gut feeling but everyone knows when something feels good and when it feels bad.

Finally, something you are not good at. I was already wondering if you are human. grin tongue kiss
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

No, I was neither talking about instinct nor intuition because not everyone has a well-trained intuition and not everyone knows how to trust their gut feeling but everyone knows when something feels good and when it feels bad.

Finally, something you are not good at. I was already wondering if you are human. grin tongue kiss

Lol!

Good or bad eh? Kind of one's Ying and Yang needing to be in alignment for cosmic / spiritual balance. This is almost akin to meditating on the philosophies of life. But every person, even children instinctively know what's good and what's bad in plain black and white.

People start entertaining the greys as they get older as life isn't based on rigid, clear, defined boundaries. There are overlaps and "circumstational" situations that give rise to those...
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Good or bad eh? Kind of one's Ying and Yang needing to be in alignment for cosmic / spiritual balance. This is almost akin to meditating on the philosophies of life. But every person, even children instinctively know what's good and what's bad in plain black and white.

People start entertaining the greys as they get older as life isn't based on rigid, clear, defined boundaries. There are overlaps and "circumstational" situations that give rise to those...

Are we derailing? cheesy
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

Are we derailing? cheesy

[size=1pt]***Whispers: I think so ***[/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

[size=1pt]***Whispers: I think so ***[/size] cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]Who cares? I enjoyed talking to you like I always do.[/size] cheesy wink
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

[size=3pt]Who cares? I enjoyed talking to you like I always do.[/size] cheesy wink

[size=1pt]Ditto.[/size] kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by cococandy(f): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:
I'm not even going to ask what happened between them both to have brought this on.

What I'll say is this: I hope she'll take this latest form of abuse from him to pick up her son and run for dear life.

Or maybe the pray for him. Fast and endure crew will show up and encourage her to forgive and fight for her "marriage". After all, a dead Mrs with 11/2 ears is better than a single/separated/divorced woman.

Shikena.

cc: Mindfulness. Kanwuliajara. Cococandy. Burntpalace. Chillisauce.
Ha I'm just seeing this mention now.

Well nothing much I can add to what you've already said.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by armyofone(m): 3:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Exactly my thoughts. I hope she finds her way never to look back.

EfemenaXY:
I'm not even going to ask what happened between them both to have brought this on.

What I'll say is this: I hope she'll take this latest form of abuse from him to pick up her son and run for dear life.

Or maybe the pray for him. Fast and endure crew will show up and encourage her to forgive and fight for her "marriage". After all, a dead Mrs with 11/2 ears is better than a single/separated/divorced woman.

Shikena.

cc: Mindfulness. Kanwuliajara. Cococandy. Burntpalace. Chillisauce.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
This is the kind of situation you preach that people should get themselves away from if it happens to them in the name of marriage as there is nothing worth salvaging in such marriages.

But then you're made to look bad for saying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_U-SboY4KY

2 Likes

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Dyt(f): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Shikena.

Dunno why this got me laughing out loud
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by byvan03: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2015
Wait till he gorges out your eyes, what is wrong with some women? angry
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Women are too comfortable in the victim position. A man beats you all the time, you marry him, he kicks you daily while pregnant you suppress yourself finally he pulls off your ear with pliers and you make headlines then a family meeting is called to "warn" the man something that should be a police case with charges such as attempted murder is watered down to don't ever do this again and life continues.

Obviously the man is an animal but the woman stayed with an animal and in most cases it's not for the child it's for selfish reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2015
I can even see bruises on her hand in the picture she's holding her baby with her beastly husband.

plus, I was expecting to see a slim woman and a hefty man.

How come she didn't fight back to have let him cut her that badly

Na Wa oooo
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Convenient Excuses!

When she eventually dies the same society composed of her friends, colleagues at work,neighbour's,inlaws and family friends /church friends will come for her burial to cry crocodile tears and rant about how she was loving, caring and sweet and will be missed.

They Will end the funeral with hymn song 'trust and obey, for there's no other way to be happy with Jesus but to trust and obey'.after then they will throw sand as they bury her,go back to their houses and continue living their lives like nothing happened.

Where's kanwuliajara sef when you need her sef.kanwuliajara come here o.there's an issue that needs your attention

She's a forgotten issue, the man will remarriy and life goes on
EfemenaXY:

Think about it.

She'll be ostracized from her local women's group / meetings. Her presence alone there would be the source of hot gossip and an example of what a good woman shouldn't be. Her married friends will suddenly be cagey towards her. Wouldn't want to have anything to do with her and certainly won't want her visiting their matrimonial home as her single status suddenly makes her a potential "husband snatcher".

Landlords won't want to rent their property to her as they'll see her as a trouble maker. Unscrupulous male bosses / co-workers will see her as fair game to chase. The list goes on...all because she didn't endure right through to the very end like a good wife.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cococandy what are you saying sef.the woma herself is at fault undecided

How can you as a woman go to the police station to go and report domestic violence and you still go back to that same house where the violence was perpetrated against you.don't you have dignity. Do you except to go back to the house and not unleash worse terror.she's the kind of woman y orubas call eran iya.aka scapegoat used in teaching other erring goats a lesson
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Eketem: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
andromida:
Women are too comfortable in the victim position. A man beats you all the time, you marry him, he kicks you daily while pregnant you suppress yourself finally he pulls off your ear with pliers and you make headlines then a family meeting is called to "warn" the man something that should be a police case with charges such as attempted murder is watered down to don't ever do this again and life continues.
Obviously the man is an animal but the woman stayed with an animal and in most cases it's not for the child it's for selfish reasons.

God bless you for this post. Most times even when they report the men they make it clear that they don't want action to be taken against the man or loose their homes they just want the man warned lightly.

I say if a woman wants to die from abuse Rest in peace to her, I am tired of all their lamenting on social media abeg. No one is holding a gun to her head to stay, if she doesn't love herself and care about her life why should I?
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:

How can you as a woman go to the police station to go and report domestic violence and you still go back to that same house where the violence was perpetrated against you.don't you have dignity. Do you except to go back to the house and not unleash worse terror. She's the kind of woman y orubas call eran iya.aka scapegoat used in teaching other erring goats a lesson

OMG!! You get bad mouth gan! cheesy
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Convenient Excuses!

When she eventually dies the same society composed of her friends, colleagues at work,neighbour's,inlaws and family friends /church friends will come for her burial to cry crocodile tears and rant about how she was loving, caring and sweet and will be missed.

They Will end the funeral with hymn song 'trust and obey, for there's no other way to be happy with Jesus but to trust and obey'. after then they will throw sand as they bury her,go back to their houses and continue living their lives like nothing happened.

She's a forgotten issue, the man will remarriy and life goes on

Lol! Now you make me feel like going to church today. cheesy
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

OMG!! You get bad mouth gan! cheesy
it's true na.now that one ear is gone maybe it's the society that WIll give her back another ear or she will buy it in tejuosho market or better still it's me that Will cut one of my ears and give her.

Oshisko
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Now you make me feel like going to church today. cheesy
why you no go church today sef? cheesy
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by armyofone(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ cococandy
Thank you for posting that youtube video...that was the story I told you about not long ago. Have you seen her on Oprah Winfrey show? If not for her friends and supervisor at work, I don't think she would have left.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by EfemenaXY: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why you no go church today sef? cheesy

'Cos I don't feel like it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by HaneefahRN(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't know what to call it. Stupidity?
I heard of a story tht almost made me puke, similar to this woman's.The man was very abusive but this woman's neighbours informed her mum. Apparently, her parents live far from the couple, but the mother travelled there, she met the man beating up his pregnant wife, when the mother tried to stop him, he beat her up wt the daughter. Both were later rushed to the hospital.
After recovery the silly woman insisted she was going back to her husband. I was like, is this love or madness?
I dnt knw why some women chose to overlook the warning signals or worse still hope he'll change. If as a fiance a man is already slapping u around and u still marry him, u are stupid.
Even if u were arguing and he raises up his hand to slap u, nt once nor twice even if he doesn't, or he has a quick temper and get's angry over unreasonable thns, be preparing to run for ur life.
Those children u claim to be staying for will live their life wt or wtout a mother. U're even doing them injustice cos the children will no doubt be affected psychologically watching their father beat their mother every day. Don't allow a beast deform or murder u. The Society sef will type RIP.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Eketem: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I don't know what to call it. Stupidity?
I heard of a story tht almost made me puke, similar to this woman's.The man was very abusive but this woman's neighbours informed her mum. Apparently, her parents live far from the couple, but the mother travelled there, she met the man beating up his pregnant wife, when the mother tried to stop him, he beat her up wt the daughter. Both were later rushed to the hospital.
After recovery the silly woman insisted she was going back to her husband. I was like, is this love or madness?
I dnt knw why some women chose to overlook the warning signals or worse still hope he'll change. If as a fiance a man is already slapping u around and u still marry him, u are stupid.
Even if u were arguing and he raises up his hand to slap u, nt once nor twice even if he doesn't, or he has a quick temper and get's angry over unreasonable thns, be preparing to run for ur life.
Those children u claim to be staying for will live their life wt or wtout a mother. U're even doing them injustice cos the children will no doubt be affected psychologically watching their father beat their mother every day. Don't allow a beast deform or murder u. The Society sef will type RIP.
Don't mind them all they want is pity and endless whinning.
We will keep reading their stories on social media because they will never learn from other people's experience it must happen to them first then they come crying on papers and blogs just so other women will not marry him not even because of their own safety
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by bibijay123(f): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jesos,e go better make I dey my mama house forever ooo.End time marriage
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
You're right about that.

And why are you going gangster on me?
What did I say?
SAMBARRY:

How can you as a woman go to the police station to go and report domestic violence and you still go back to that same house where the violence was perpetrated against you.don't you have dignity. Do you except to go back to the house and not unleash worse terror.she's the kind of woman y orubas call eran iya.aka scapegoat used in teaching other erring goats a lesson
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
armyofone:
@ cococandy
Thank you for posting that youtube video...that was the story I told you about not long ago. Have you seen her on Oprah Winfrey show? If not for her friends and supervisor at work, I don't think she would have left.
No I've not seen her on Oprah show.
Such a fine woman.
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Do you know if she has any other place to go? Will you be there for her when she leave's her husband's house? Will you offer her a shelter? Will you provide for her kids?

Do you know if the woman is used to domestic violence because she grew up witnessing it and believes that it is normal?
What if she is not psychologically sound?
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:
You're right about that.

And why are you going gangster on me?
What did I say?
it's not you I'm going gangster on o jare grin

As the thing pepper me na im I dey type am as of that time grin

Oya come and eat beans and dodo wink cool
Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by SAMBARRY: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mindfulness:

Do you know if she has any other place to go? Will you be there for her when she leave's her husband's house? Will you offer her a shelter? Will you provide for her kids?

Do you know if the woman is used to domestic violence because she grew up witnessing it and believes that it is normal?
What if she is not psychologically sound?
ok na cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence by bennyrazz: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm just here to look at wedding pictures. Very beautiful i tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much / My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.