Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

If You Think That Your Life Is Bad,think About This Guy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Think That Your Life Is Bad,think About This Guy. (671 Views)

Why Faith Is Bad / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think That Your Life Is Bad,think About This Guy. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Facebook has banned this guy many times to the extent that they requested for his passport to prove his real.

His name is phuc dat bich.

Imagine this was you,what would you do?

Re: If You Think That Your Life Is Bad,think About This Guy. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hummm
Re: If You Think That Your Life Is Bad,think About This Guy. by Idrismusty97(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol cheesy. All he had to do is inter switch the names or drop one of the names. Unless he is using his profile for official purpose.
Re: If You Think That Your Life Is Bad,think About This Guy. by yomi007k(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
I think I shud change my name to:

Don phuc witme grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Beast That Enforces The Mark? / Does God Reveal To People Who Their Intending Spouses Are..... / 78 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.