Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (65237 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2015
LastProphet:
bini people are angry people and are naturally envious of each other, not a nice people to be around
Exactly u said it all, a perfect sentence to describe the binis, am one of them but don't have this trait, that's y I love the yorubas so much since I have lived with them in Lagos, no time for jealousy.... I wish my people can learn from this, they want progress in the state in general, but individually they don't, and I imagine how they can achieve that... Make them dey wait for osho baba or children who are encouraged to endanger their lives into lybia and morocco and turning to fools like those in d video when they get to europe...

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by sketcherJ(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2015
dustydee:

You are talking about the foreigners (probably Nigerians who may be illegals), what about the "Italians" who were there? They could have called the police.
bro if u watch the video very well before the murderer first came to hit the victim with the bottle before he stabbed him, a foreigner was trying to convince the victim to go or sumtin like that.. d bottle would have hit the Italian if he didn't dive in time...that s why no one interfered again... u can watch d video again
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by oderemo(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Stop this stupidness, Bini pple r actually Yoruba lineage, check your history properly. Proper descendants of oduduwa.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by idupaul: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2015
LastProphet:
bini people are angry people and are naturally envious of each other, not a nice people to be around

You have said it all ... Very bitter people
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by okeke00(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

A italiam coworker of mine actually told me the same thing. The first time the dude met me, he literally said "I'm surprised you work in a hospital". When I asked him why, he said because the Nigerians in his country are either doing something criminal, begging on the street or depending on the government to take care of them.

Can you imagine. Like why leave your country to go to another country to become a burden to the government of that country. Smfh

My coworker always ALWAYS have something negative to say about Nigerians and till date, I don't even reply him back cause one I also say negative things about that zoo but also, if the binis do all the stuff the dude keep complaining that they do then I honestly don't blame Italians for hating Nigerians. I seriously don't.

I even stopped believing the whole human trafficking nonsense. Those asahawo are lying because even the edo women I know in USA are all in that trade. Many of them are even stripping. Esan women are the only ones I know thus far that aren't doing that ish.
among all the whole africans living in europe. Edo boys are the only ones you will always meet on the street begging or siting in front of a supermarket with a cup begging for money. Shame on them

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by delishpot: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Na from small my mama tell me say
....I NO GREE SABI TEAR CLOTH
.......SORRY NO VEX DEY SAVE LIFE
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by yommen: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2015
englishmart:
they must be stupid. Aren't they brothers again.?

BTW, I heard aaah! They must be ndi ujo, yellowbar people. But why that fat guy go allow one slim guy kill am na? I no go try am o

Now I know better that ibos are senseless. The fat guy's accent is definitely Igbo and yet you claim they are Yoruba. May Nnamdi Kanu rot in jail for that. Na drug baron ibo boys now!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by yommen: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2015
M4gunners:
I am not there, but i can tell that this fight is caused by a tired black pussy who is feeding and taking care of them. This is why i like my Igbo brothers. They can never sit at home and expect woman to feed them never.

stray mind! they will rather push drugs, betray themselves and then up with acts like that of the video.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by crisycent: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:
Wetin concern me.

A p1mp killed another p1mp. The bini ashawos of the love-vendor that died now belong to the p1mp that lived. Shebi you no know asahwo work is equivalent to the drug trade and 419 trade.

Thunder fire your generation. IK & Ochuko Na bini names? Na your mama be ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by sladonery: 1:41am On Nov 22, 2015
The guy didnt die atleast not in the video.. They were covering him up to keep him warm.. And with their proper healthcare system he might live. He was actually still breathing at the end of the video and it looked like his hand moved. Nevertheless...this shouldnt happen in a strange land. They r supposed to be backing eacother.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2015
I keep telling people this, if u are so upset and wanna react violently, a 30sec deep breathe might just be all u need to calm urself down. Now if u are calm and ur opponent isn't, the best thing to do is just leave the vicinity. He who fights and run away isn't always a coward, it might just be another way of saying if I continue this fight it might end up bloody regardless of one's strength.
On the other hand, someone breaks bottle and walk towards u, It is ideal u leave the premises to prevent further disaster except if u are a well trained in martial art.
This happened to me yesterday, I came out of my house only to realize someone brushed my car (this will make it twice in a week my car bin brushed) I was really upset, in the midst of trying figure out what could be done an okada rider came and was pretty close to hitting me. One thing led to another and it was a stand off btw the rider and I, the way he stood and folded his fist had already given me four combos to unleash on him and the fight would end within a minute but I decided to walk away. while walking away, they saw me as a coward but I didn't see it that way, I saw myself bin saved of thousands of naira that I would have paid to a nurse for his treatment. My sensei would say, u don't need to engage in a fight to prove a point, sometimes walking is just enough...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ikechu1278: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2015
crisycent:

Thunder fire your generation. IK & Ochuko Na bini names? Na your mama be ashawo.

No they are Chinese names. The language they were speaking was Chinese too. Worthless f00l

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by siegfried99(m): 2:20am On Nov 22, 2015
I can't believe what I have just seen shocked
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by adellam16(f): 2:43am On Nov 22, 2015
ladyF:
Watched this some days back. This is the same reason I dont get into fights. Most times, its not the stronger that wins, its the most dangerous.

I can only imagine the cause of this fight. I'm 99% sure its a very minor issue. LadyF no dey fight sef, dem go jut beat me, no be small cry
u forgot to write its ladyf again. Bet Why?
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 22, 2015
momodub:
Him for run now

Abi o.

And some dunces on here are abusing bystanders.

I have no obligation to interfere in your a$$ whooping as long as you have two legs to run with.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by franklingud(m): 3:53am On Nov 22, 2015
rattlesnake:
WOMAN MATTER
OR BIAFRANS FOOLS
anumpama, y u dey answer rattlesnake? U nor knw say na biafra ppl act am? End time anumpama.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by AreaFada2: 4:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Skywalker5:
People like this should never be abroad.I mean wft.no fear at all.No respect for the law.see as they were shouting.

Unfortunately, that's the attitude that Nigeria now promotes. Insults, rudeness, being loud, violence, jungle justice, etc.

Any sign of gentleness or respect for law and order is called weakness & cluelessness.

We see it here in atttude of many NLers. We see how they portray GEJ.

Such people were at the bottom of the pile back home. And had/have no determination to succeed in a rather hostile foreign environment.

It is tough. Some end up like this. Wherever they go. Just like we see across 9ja daily.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by oliverperry(m): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2015
I watched the video and I was so shocked there is nothing to gain from fight.Be your self and trust no friend. The same thing happened in bariga last year. Three friends were eating together some few minutes past and they started fighting and they killed there 3rd friend the other two ran away
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by jascon1(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2015
zibi2:
This was published today on Youtube.....

What could have caused this?OMG!

They are speaking Bini Language....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR13jQ9Pq9I

The foreigners were just watching wicked people.
Cccc Lalasticlala
you r stupid. Foreigners tried to calm them down. Who is wicked here , man who kills his brother or an onlooker? Foreigners called the police. The killer has a weapon n he's enraged. you gotta stay away
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by tomayira(f): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Money could have cause the disagreement o cos the love of money is the root of all evil, this is what happens when you don't have a plan B. Check my signature and start earning passive income no matter your age, sex, colour or race.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by crisycent: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

No they are Chinese names. The language they were speaking was Chinese too. Worthless f00l

No wonder you never passed jamb. Imbecîle.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by nuralive(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2015
How could he wait when he saw him coming, foolish, wawa, Jaki kawai
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by corisande: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Jesus! why did I watch this?
see as I dey shiver cry
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by otedola1(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
zibi2:
This was published today on Youtube.....

What could have caused this?OMG!

They are speaking Bini Language....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR13jQ9Pq9I

The foreigners were just watching wicked people.
Cccc Lalasticlala
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by olokpa11(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, I just saw that video.he broke the bottle and just stabbed the in front of everybody...nobody tried to even stop them
liberty, u are wrong, that white man was holding the guy that was stabbed
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by LastProphet: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2015
bluraygraphix:

Exactly u said it all, a perfect sentence to describe the binis, am one of them but don't have this trait, that's y I love the yorubas so much since I have lived with them in Lagos, no time for jealousy.... I wish my people can learn from this, they want progress in the state in general, but individually they don't, and I imagine how they can achieve that... Make them dey wait for osho baba or children who are encouraged to endanger their lives into lybia and morocco and turning to fools like those in d video when they get to europe...

thank you for being objective
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by IntroVAT: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2015
OMG so this is how people get stabbed. I always hear "break bottle and stab" this is the first time i've seen it. Oboy
If person break bottle near me, bolt will lose all the records he has held

RIP to this man

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ewizard1: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Imagine this!!! . Someone losing his life in a less than a 30min figth!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ewizard1: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
°°° Not intended °°°
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ewizard1: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
°°°
°.^
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Andsboy(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
This is why they hate us,how can u fight and kill Ur own brother in a strange land,if u can do that to Ur brother that means u can do anything to anyone and you should be watched closely. Why did i watch this video,feel very bad sad
pity the poor guy,he never believe he could stab him
lemme quickly go to church
Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.