Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (65235 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 1:34pm On May 30, 2016
bluraygraphix:

Exactly u said it all, a perfect sentence to describe the binis, am one of them but don't have this trait, that's y I love the yorubas so much since I have lived with them in Lagos, no time for jealousy.... I wish my people can learn from this, they want progress in the state in general, but individually they don't, and I imagine how they can achieve that... Make them dey wait for osho baba or children who are encouraged to endanger their lives into lybia and morocco and turning to fools like those in d video when they get to europe...

Its obvious you haven't stayed in places like Ogun or Osun then you would know that a typical Yoruba person is envious of another tribe although they may pretend to like themselves bt are quick to snitch on each other after eating together.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ArabMopol(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2016
efilefun:

Dude that's not nigeria where you wade into a fight you don't know anything about, moreover they might be into drugs, the only error those people around made was not calling police earlier.

Dude am pretty sure na sawdust full your skull, even if you don't understand what the op wrote you could have listened to their accent and easily detect they are from the SS
cops arrive earlier they didn't do much to help... those 3 men in black are police men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.