Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved (46005 Views)

5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by karkinase(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Warris dis.... OP Abeg remove dis tin jare COs e nor make sense...Taking selfie wen u suppose dey teach.
#End time teacher
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by 4nobody4every1: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Layolaw(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is serious ooo@ op face
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Redomi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
kristen12:
Warris dis....SMH
What do you see?
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Redomi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Obinovictor:
This pictures ehn... How will a student want to be in the pic sef
Ask my Oga at the top
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Redomi:
Pathfinder Model College, Ibiade Ogun State.

Private school be looking like a yam barn.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Redomi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
prettysolid:
Those above dont have anything nice to say but I understand what it feels like being jobless and seeing someone else post pictures of himself at his work place.
Good one op enjoy urself and dont teach dem rubbish o
Thank you
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by watchindelta(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
some ppl just dey rude

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Redomi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ginaz:
you must be nice cos your students are really comfortable being around you enough to take a selfie with you. nice pix, really nice.
They all like me cos of my sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
WalterEmmanuel:
Searching for endtime comments...!
Here I come ENDTIME ugliness please try to be more handsome, Ur smile though it's a killer Oya take a ENDTIME selfie
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Redomi:
Pathfinder Model College, Ibiade Ogun State.

Here I come ENDTIME ugliness please try to be more handsome, Ur smile though it's a killer Oya take a ENDTIME selfie
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Anamachi3(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Super1759:
Who is the Teacher?
All I see are school children with their class prefect in front . grin grin grin

Guy u be Basket mouth or Bovi? Laugh wan kill me
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by awesomeboi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
[nice one... your students are clowns... u are a fool wy wil u cal de student clown
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Slama09jnr(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Raymondenyi:
okechukwu international memorial secondary and university schools, V.I...

OP; that school u dey teach really resemble you...

For car owners and diagnostic shops, check my signature for ur own good...
that's brutality guy.. U harsh o shocked
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Warning: Graphic pictures
Wicked
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Jabioro: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
kristen12:
Warris dis....SMH
Nairalander!
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Super1759:
Who is the Teacher?
All I see are school children with their class prefect in front . grin grin grin
y nagringringrin
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Donbabaj: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emmafrancis:

I don't blame u na, i blame the moderator for putting the pics on front page. Like they said those that make laws are the ones that breaks them. I'm sure the moderator put this on front page so as continue the razzmatazz of the "op'.

That's the Nigerian mentality! We don't applaud or appreciate our own.
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emmafrancis:
gringrin
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Slama09jnr(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nwa teacher!! All dis Ijebu teachers eh! See how Ijebu milk (garri) scatter my teacher.. Oya shakiti Bobo
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by door2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
#awon omo wobe.
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by leksbore(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
funny thing be say peeps dey complain bout d topic but e Don reach page 2,,,@ OP well done but for una wey dey complain nah END TIME UNA BE.
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by rotecch77(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op,you try but, this sch should have pas dis level nna since how many yrs,tell the owner to remodel or complete the structure of the building and keep the environment clean,I know the town it's after J4" Area
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by blaquemyc: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
this is fugly, damn fugly
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by kenoz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by rotecch77(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
You can't believe the current minister of finance hails from this local govt (Ogun water side local govt)
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
choi nairalanders una wicked ooo grin meanwhile this shouldn't make fp mods take note
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by toprealman: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emmafrancis:
COME ON GUYS, SHOW SOME LOVE.
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by dokunbam(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
op

U be jjc for nairaland?
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Enesi47: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time pictures
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nickymezor(f): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
ugly comments here n dere... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.