Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177846 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Mutaino7:
the guy kon 4uck kon get injury ontop.... per sef no even hold the defense well...
As in, I wan shoot am that day... He was at fault for the first and then scored the second and left ten minutes later. Anyway, I know blame am, na the Stubborn coach wey we get.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2015
ablatgraphicplus:
Mr Solomon, i most see season 2 of this wonderful story whether you invite me or not ... following
Lol.... By fire by force... No vex say i no invite you, laziness no go allow me quote everybody.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2015
PricelessCharm:
This is great, brownny. Stickin wit u all d way
Thanks dear.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2015
NeonDee:
sir solomonbrown64, thanks for the mention. But i lost access to smartdave1.

I don arrive!
Alright bro, welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
U re d best man,if u dnt update in d evening we will understand afterall u re d only writer i knw in dis section dat update consistently.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heemah(f): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Enjoying evry bit of this..Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nancywealth(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
such a twist, solomonbrown you are a genius

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Richard is in serious trouble.. 1 man, 3 women.. Maybe 4 even 5 women:lucy,angel,audrey,mrs keller(lucy's mom), and her creator.. Twists in twists. History repeating itself? Maybe! I sense battle for richard's heart between lucy and angel pushing him away from both.. Audrey still has questions to answer . But lucy's mom can't be trusted.. Still curious about this CREATOR.. Fingers crossed..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
heemah:
Enjoying evry bit of this..Keep it coming.
glad u did... Once again welcome
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
AUDREY

I had it coming, I just knew that it was just a matter of time before he finally figures it out. The torment that drove William away from me was back in two-fold, Richard's case was far worse. Each month that passes, Richard got closer to his breaking point. I have been unable to pinpoint exactly what was causing this pain and his mates haven't helped him in any way.
I warned Angel about this but sometimes she can be very stubborn, this was her chance to cement her place as Richard's one and only but she screwed up and now his mind is made up. From what I heard this morning, It will take a while for Richard to return to Angel, Richard doesn't play with kids and more importantly he hates secrets especially from someone he loves, I just couldn't understand the game she was playing but it's obvious she didn't win.
I wasn't going anywhere with Jason because I just can't let Richard go, no matter how I try to hide it, it shows. He knows this and that's why he keeps staring at me at the dining which usually sets Angel off.
I decided to stay indoors today putting some final touches to a spell I created. I was Close to sleeping when I felt this powerful energy in the air. The energy was of pure rage, I thought we were under attack and change from my pyjamas to something more flexible when I heard Richard screaming,
"Where is Audrey, where the fvck is Audrey?? "
I left my room quickly and found my way downstairs, but as soon as He saw me, Richard came for me. It took me by surprise and before I could react, he had me and held me by my throat.
"You wicked, soulless witch, How could you hide something so important from me, how could you? "
He snapped and threw me from where I was and I landed on my left arm, dislocating it from its shoulder.
I managed to sit upright amidst pains,
" What have I done Richard to upset you? " I asked as Lucy and Angel tried to pacify him but he was having none of it.
" You still have the nerve to ask me that, huh? I really don't know what I have done to you ladies. I have been the good Alpha, the good husband, and the good brother but have you all reciprocated the same attitude towards me? no.
Every time, I get to hear valuable information from foes rather than those I call family. Do you know how embarrassing that is, For the last three months I have been my Orator and audience because you all held grudges against me, grudges that couldn't be forgotten. Angel left me to my torment, Lucy called me a jerk and wished for my death and just a moment ago I got to know I had a son just before my death in my previous life. I have shared everything I have among you all including my body but it never seems to be enough. From the moment I knew I was the cause of my son's death, the guilt haven't left me and that's what pushed me to kill George but Audrey knew she had another son for me but never uttered anything about it.
You know what, as soon as I am done with my upcoming battle, I will leave town and move Somewhere y'all will never find me. None of you deserve me, absolutely none!" he screamed.
Almost immediately, a call came in, he answered,
"What is it Jason?..... What!! !! !!! !! !!! .. An attack from the Vampires,..... What is the situation? .... Critical.. Alright, I am on my way. "
With a scowl on his face, he said,
" This conversation is far from over, when I return, you will spit every damn secret from your lying lips. "
P. S - - - - - - - Till tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Afz9095:
U re d best man,if u dnt update in d evening we will understand afterall u re d only writer i knw in dis section dat update consistently.
Thanks mate smiley...... . Thankfully, I found fuel and so I have updated.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nancywealth:
such a twist, solomonbrown you are a genius
Thanks dear.. . As you know there will be more... keep following.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
joviegghead:
Richard is in serious trouble.. 1 man, 3 women.. Maybe 4 even 5 women:lucy,angel,audrey,mrs keller(lucy's mom), and her creator.. Twists in twists. History repeating itself? Maybe! I sense battle for richard's heart between lucy and angel pushing him away from both.. Audrey still has questions to answer . But lucy's mom can't be trusted.. Still curious about this CREATOR.. Fingers crossed..
The Analyst himself,. .. I hail oh smiley.. . . Well, this is far from History repeating itself, it's something entirely new... Keep following though.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
chai I was late ooooooo. watermelon and bread with me here to enjoy d story.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ladyo142: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Interesting and awesome !

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elMacho(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
men see weting excess flexing cause me .... ongoing story and am late. men this promise to be better than the previous. solbrown. u the best. as for plagiarist...... I will say .... gherrara hia

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emarkson(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Me don come o ,thank God say i never late.
Richard get a lot to deal with o . I pray he survive . Solomonbrown your head dey thr

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Thanks dear.
U're welcome

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
now that I'm back..lets roll Bro.....feeling every bit
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
**puts on my sit belt, because dis flight is going 2 be rough, i mean really rough and rouged** grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by IAmXcessiz(m): 2:28am On Nov 24, 2015
I came late..... thanks for the mention tho
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Temitope012(m): 3:13am On Nov 24, 2015
thanks 4 d mention bro.,enjoying ur story nd kip the gud work
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ablatgraphicplus(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Another battle... this is going to be interesting
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mekky05(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Damn mehnn! Kingsolo,iyaf come again with ya twist,suspense and thick action writing. Richard really is on a long thing! He sure needs to survive all this coup d' etat.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
JASON

Here I am, staring at her again, it's freaky but I can't help it. Ever since April Sanchez stepped into this school about a month back, I haven't been myself. I know I have weird Aqua eyes but hers was something else, her eyes was like Liquid blue that's the best way I can describe it, her perfectly crafted nose seats fine on a well sculptured jaw, her lips: I think Angelina Jolie will be Jealous and then all that pretty face complimented a well figured body frame.
She was a rare perfection and I wanted her to myself, at least I feel like I have a purpose after the battle three months back.
I wasn't myself until April's arrival because the little thing I had going with Audrey hit the rocks a while back. I don't understand the relationship she has with Coach anymore, she seems too into Mr Richard for a brother and sister relationship. Whenever she crashes at my place, we don't get to have sex because she is so worried about her brother, and it's super difficult to sleep side by side with someone as hot as Audrey and not feel h.orny. I have lived with torment like such for the past two months until April arrival and the timing couldn't have been better.
I smiled at her at the eatery during break before my guys came to join me at the table : Luke, Eric and Chad.
"Hmmm, The player has gotten another game, right?? " Luke my best friend teased.
" Common, y'll know I am a changed dude, don't do those stuffs no more " I replied.
" And that's your damn problem, dude you are cute, sexy and very intelligent, you should be getting your fair share of holes before going to college. I hear girls giggle and tease themselves about dying to lay with you just once and you are here stalling." Luke said.
"I think there is more to a girl than her womanliness, besides at this point in my life, I should be thinking about where I am headed. "
" Psssh, Fvck that bro, you are what, eighteen and you owe who any responsibilities, last time I checked, it was zero. You have been your own man since your parents death and I have known you to be the bad guy, that's who you are bro, that's why girls can't stop talking about you. You are not this smiling sheepish sack of shiit you have turned yourself into lately, you are the football team captain, for Fvck sake act like one. " Luke shot back at me.
" Alright, Enough of this talk, Jason have you listened to Thomas Rhett latest single? It's nice. "Eric asked.
" Yea, I have, at least he didn't start with "hey girl" this time. "
I replied and we are laughed.
" Damn, I can't stop looking at her arse, are Latinas this arsefull? " Chad asked.
We all turned to look at who he was referring to and it was no other but my Sanchez. I was mad but I did my best in hiding it.
" Oh her, guys you need to work that arse on your sticks and I swear you will appreciate the work Nature did on her." Luke said.
"Wait, you banged her already? "Chad asked chuckling.
" Sure, there ain't no girl with booty I haven't banged in Aidenville and hers won't be an exception "Luke replied laughing.
" You bloody arse hole, how could you? I had it in mind for her to be my girlfriend and you did what, bang her. How will I be able to look at her the same way again " I said, my temper rising with each word.
" Jeez!!!, relax pal, I didn't know you had something for her. But seriously I don't get this new personality of yours, what the fvck is wrong with you? Who did this to you Are you expecting your April to be a First timer or what, do you how many c.ocks have gone through her hole? This is a free world dude, if you want faithfulness, you are so on your own, Fvck these bittches mehn and stop being this romantic shitt you are at the moment.
Dad and Mum travelled last week so I am organizing a party, I am sure she will be there and so you can take your pound of flesh back. Are we cool now?? "
" Fvck you Luke! "I said before leaving the table and headed for my classroom, I caught Sanchez looking at me but I rolled my eyes and fixed my gaze on where I was going.
She seemed to notice my displeasure towards her and she followed, calling my name but I didn't answer her. She pulled my arm and turned me around
"What's up with you? Why did you look at me like that? " she asked.
" Why not ask my best friend Luke, whom you fvcked last week. Stay away from me, bittch "
She suddenly moved back and back,her face suddenly reeked of fear, what's going on with her.
" Jason, Ja.......Jason.... . your eyes.. .. they. . .they are glowing, "
P. S - more to come in the evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
No matter hw lng ur updates re,it neva satisfies me. Dats d power of gud write-up it makes me scream 4 more,u re da BEST man.cn u pls make it 3 updates daily?

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by vickkydgreat(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
hmmmmmm

master solomon.. because i didnt get to see d 1st part of dis story b4 u finish it i jst follow u 2 be part of d sequel.. U are such a master writer guy keep it going

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
God bless solomombrown. For dis 1daful story.. I refuse to comment cos of the section it was before. Buh cant hoold it back any longer.. Continue..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
JASON

Damn!!!! I overreacted, this shouldn't be, I am the Beta for Pete sake, I should be in control always. I walked away from her before she stirs up attention although no one is gonna believe her tale of glowing eyes except for the Vampires among us.
I couldn't wait for the closing bell in order to get the hell of this place. The moment it rang, I took off but not fast enough for April not to call me back.
"Um, can we talk? " she asked after catching up with me.
" I am not in the mood for talks now, some other time. "
" Common, some few minutes won't kill you. "she said batting her eyes.
" Look Sanchez, we ain't even dating, so you have every right to screw whoever you want. I simply overreacted and I am sorry about what you saw earlier, let's pretend that never happened. "
" I won't just sweep that under the carpet, we are gonna talk about it, here and now. "
" Well, you will be doing that alone, right now I have a place of I should be. "
With that, I left her standing there and found my way home. I showered and took a nap but I woke up to several messages on my phone. I read them and it Was Luke all through telling me about the party and how it was gonna go down.
I wore some short and a round neck, well, it won't hurt to be a bad boy for one night as I found my way to Luke's house.
His dad is one of the richest men in Aidenville, maybe just after the Kellers and well respected but unfortunately they had a son who Cared less about that as any opportunity he gets he ruins his family name. Twice, Luke has been arrested for drunk driving and countless times for drinking in a bar as an under eighteen and now he is organizing a party for his birthday which was last week. The guy is a psycho because despite all his misbehaviors, he is on very good grades and so there is little for his poor parents to complain about.
I got to the Mansion and I could hear music blasting already, damn I am late to the party, it was just 10pm.
I got in and saw my boys grinding and doing whatever to those poor girls in the name of dancing . Luke screamed my name and I walked up to him.
"Hey, common join the party and stop being a womanliness."
I smiled at him and went to the bar, took a bottle of whiskey and went to Luke's room to play some video games. I just couldn't stay in that party any longer, ever since I became a werewolf i have hated where there were too many people because of the swell so party hasn't been my favorite social stuff.
One direction's Drag me down started playing downstairs where the party was being held and that made the crowd screamed. I loved the song too and sang along as I raced through the tracks in the Nascar Game I was bossing.
I heard a knock and I told whoever it was to come in, it was Sanchez.
"Before you scream, Luke told me I could find you here. If I had known Luke was your BFF I would have turned him down, I am sorry for hurting you and I don't care what you are, I just want to be with you right now. " She said in one breath.
I tapped the bed, signalling her to come sit beside me. She was putting on ripped pants and a t-shirt with black lipstick.
I didn't say anything because I had nothing to say, you know it's so easy to be angry with someone but when such fellow apologize, you realise the resentment wasn't worth it.
I dropped the game pad and faced her. I just stared at her perfect face for what seemed like eternity and then I turned away.
I can't do this, I can't betray Audrey, I said to myself. April stood up and came in front of me. She pulled me forward and attempted to kiss me but I turned my face away. She tried again and I did the same thing. She got irritated and her eyes watered as she turned around and was already at the door when I heard a scream and then screams.
"Jason, bring your silly arse here, vamps are on rampage!! " Luke yelled.
Vampires, WTF!!!
Quickly I removed my shirt and short with just my underwear remaining. I started transforming.
" Whatever you are about to see, please don't freak out "
April nodded but after my transformation she did more than just freak out,she ran for her dear life.
I raced through the stairs pushing Sanchez outta my way. I landed on the dance floor and howled. The remaining werewolves who could still walk ran and stayed behind me. The place was now a mess of blood and bodies although I couldn't tell if they were actually dead.
"Tell your Alpha, this is just the beginning, we will make sure we end your k
every one of your kind. Ivy sends her greetings. " A voice spoke, the voice sounded familiar and I then realized that it was Mr Damien.
He and his crew left after ruining the party.
" Luke, lock the house down, no one is to leave except they are vamps which I am sure they are gone by now. "
I ordered, I transformed back to human and checked on the injured. Five of the werewolves were gravely injured with Parts of their body in weird angles, I couldn't handle this, I had to call Coach, which I did.
I turned around and told the rest of the wolves that the Alpha was on his way.
"You know you are naked, Jason, might wanna put some clothes on. " I heard April say, I quickly covered my genital as my folks chuckled.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Afz9095:
No matter hw lng ur updates re,it neva satisfies me. Dats d power of gud write-up it makes me scream 4 more,u re da BEST man.cn u pls make it 3 updates daily?
Thanks mate for your consistent comments, I really appreciate it. Three updates per day, that's gonna be very difficult, maybe I can try that if we have stable power in this country which unfortunately isn't the case, so I guess we are stuck with two updates per day. Lol.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
vickkydgreat:
hmmmmmm

master solomon.. because i didnt get to see d 1st part of dis story b4 u finish it i jst follow u 2 be part of d sequel.. U are such a master writer guy keep it going
Thanks bro, i will suggest you read the first part so you won't be kinda lost later on in the story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
vickkydgreat:
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.