Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177634 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oga Solomon, kudos. I had to deactivate my ghostmode to congratulate you for how far. Keep it up bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nice one oga OP! The last nymph? That should be Audrey. Just my guess though but keep the ball rolling!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Solomon... This is not me comment yet...I'm just ANNOUNCING me presence...

Thumbs up...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2015
The last nymph!!!! Ok! I know nymphs were minor goddesses.. Zeus loved their company.. But this last nymph,according to artemis sounds treacherous.. It has to be someone as ancient as zeus,artemis,hera etc.. The only person who fits that picture right now is- Mrs keller.. Afterall she said she belong to a group/cult headed by artemis and she was the last cuz the rest died one after the other,possibly because the gods are now very weak due to lack of worship by humans.. It has to be.. Let me add: what if artemis isn't actually her creator? What if hera was? What if she had a scheme to execute for hera? Even if artemis is her creator, i definitely know she has something up her sleeves.. This story is really going down spirally.. Lucy,Angel,Audrey and Artemis fighting for Richard.. Love,Lust,Trust,Betrayal,Secrets,Threats,Tests,Ego/Pride,Divinity,Prophecies,Destiny,Treachery,Revenge,Reconciliations,Confusion and more will really twist my Alpha's head.. But i think he'll pull through.. But if you ask me,i believe,this richie will *** in the end... Don't ask even think of asking me what *** means.. Solo,over to you..

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2015
solomonbrown64:

[b] P. S - - - Alright, the story has just started, and no more Greek stuff for now, it's back to plain werewolf and vamp stuff. And yes, it's back to once a day update.

Baba, I no go like am if you start once a day update o...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2015
P. S - - - Alright, the story has just started, and no more Greek stuff for now, it's back to plain werewolf and vamp stuff. And yes, it's back to once a day update. [/quote]

See your mouth like 'its back to once a day update'

U better come and update as soonest as possible
Before they........

I Rest My Case!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Essyprity(f): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Weird:/
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CHAPTER V | | |
THE BETA
JASON

The text from Coach cancelling the training for Sunday and his subsequent absence from school didn't deter me from running my own training course. Luke's parents were still not back and the vampire incidence have been swept under the carpet thanks to Mr Richard.
I called Luke and asked for his permission to use one of the fields in his house for training that Sunday. He agreed although not after asking me why we weren't going to Coach's place again, I replied that I didn't know why.
I texted the rest of the crew to meet at Luke's place while ignoring their laments concerning the change of venue.
I arrived on time and before the rest arrived, I and Luke started our training, although not before dismissing the maids just like Luke did before the crashed party.
Soon, we are all complete and I decided to give a speech before continuing the training.
"We all saw what happened yesterday morning right here, we witnessed the gruesome manner some of our friends were treated and the enormous pain they are went through as Coach fixed them. But it could have been worse, as Coach rightly stated, we could have all been massacred right in front of those we claim we love but that wasn't their aim that night. They were there to test our strength, our unique abilities but I am sure they were very disappointed with what they saw. I just want to remind each and every one of us that the day we agreed to be what we currently are, we signed our own death, therefore we must be at alert at every given time, we must learn to use our heightened abilities to be aware of dangers before it gets too close to us. If we ain't careless, we should have noticed those among without heartbeats. Yesterday morning, we embarrassed this pack, we embarrassed Mr Richard and finally we embarrassed ourselves. The next time, they come after us, I want us to be battle ready. Coach has got a lot going on with him lately but he is still as battle ready as he was three months back. That's why today, I decided to arrange this training and I want each of us to continue training after today. We can be summoned at anytime, therefore we need to be ready. Remember be at alert, the Vampires are not happy that they do not own this town as they once did, so it's safe to say even our respective families are not safe, we need to be ready to defend them in times of attack.
Are we ready "
" Yeah.... Let's roll " they all replied.
We did extensive running, short sprints and various body building exercises.
The training started by mid day and we concluded close to six in the evening, hungry and totally depleted, we devour whatever we could find in Luke's kitchen and left for our different homes.
I did some of my home work and then soon I fell asleep.
I woke up as early as Five and did some jogging before transforming a few times back and forth in a nearby woods, careful not to howl.
I got to school hailing my pals. All through periods before break, April kept distracting me with notes of apologies. I just don't understand this girl, I thought she said it was all over, why is she disturbing me now. I kept hiding the notes and she kept sending them. I didn't want to get caught by the teacher but I knew I will soon get caught If I don't stop her.
"Talk during break" was what I wrote to her that stopped the consistent notes.
During break, before I could even stand up, she was already in front of me, blocking my point of view with those wonderful tits of hers.
"What do you want, you called it quit between us. " I asked.
" Yeah, I know and I am here to say that I am sorry, I didn't mean what I said. Seeing the other lady sad the other day I felt if you could do such to such a pretty lady, what about me? But then it occurred to me that what if you actually broke up with her because you wanted to be with me, you know. "She replied, unusually excited.
" Look, I planned to tell you exactly what I told her that day, and thankfully, you did the breaking not me. I really like you , no doubt but right now I am not ready for a relationship, I just want to concentrate on some very important things. I might need a bed mate though but I don't see you as such, although it won't be a bad thing if you want to be one. " I said grinning sheepishly.
The expression on her face later on was exactly what I wanted.
" So you want me to be your bittch and here I am thinking you are different from those cute lousy things in this place. Well, find your bittch, they are everywhere, Jerk! "
She ran off to whereever crying, who gives a shitt, well I don't.
After school, we had a few minutes of practice, I was saying my goodbyes to my team members when a tall, big guy, actually he is just a kid, approached and pushed me roughly to the ground. I stood up and calmly asked my members to stay out of this.
"What's the meaning of this?" I asked calmly, trying really hard to control my anger.
He chuckled and said,
"So you are the guy who broke my little cousin heart and you weren't satisfied, you still made her cry today, what sort of a Jerk does that? You know I was expecting you to be taller and bigger because of the way she kept screaming I shouldn't approach you. Well.... I"
"Take your little cousin and go home "I said dismissing him.
Turning my back on him made him Mad and he came at me, he threw a punch, I saw it coming like a slow motion replay and had no problem dodging it to the applause of the boys. He threw another punch and then followed by a low kick, I dodged the punch, held his stray leg, turned him around so quickly and slammed him on the ground.
Quickly, April came from nowhere and started pleading that she warned him earlier and blah, blah, blah.
I took my focus away from her and focused on the dude holding his stomach and groaning, cursing me in Spanish.
"Listen Muncho, the next time you come after me the way you did, you will spend the rest of the school year learning to walk again, Entendido? "
He nodded he understood what I said.
April looked at me with disgust but I didn't feel like a Jerk, I felt on top of the world. Even if it's just a silly human, I can feel my confidence coming back, the Vampires are surely next.
P. S - - - After the threats from some of you, Lol..... I will do my best to update in the evening. Till then.
***Entendido is a Spanish word for "understood" *****

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2015
EbonyQueen001:
Oga Solomon, kudos. I had to deactivate my ghostmode to congratulate you for how far. Keep it up bro.
Thanks Queen, you should leave that mode more often. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
DandyPearl:
Nice one oga OP! The last nymph? That should be Audrey. Just my guess though but keep the ball rolling!
Hmmm.. We will soon get to know, thanks Pearl.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2015
elprokez:
Solomon...
This is not me comment yet...I'm just ANNOUNCING me presence...

Thumbs up...
Thanks... Welcome.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
girlhaley:
P. S - - - Alright, the story has just started, and no more Greek stuff for now, it's back to plain werewolf and vamp stuff. And yes, it's back to once a day update.

See your mouth like 'its back to once a day update'

U better come and update as soonest as possible
Before they........

I Rest My Case!!
Lol... you sha. ... Alright, I don change.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Essyprity:
Weird:/
Hey, what's weird? smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2015
adetkid:
Wahala dey oooo.
how richard wan tak handle the #GODDES nd d three hot gels hes living with.

bro #solomon i hail ooooo.
Mehn, we can only wait oh. .. .. I hail too.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Lol... you sha. ... Alright, I don change.

U must to change ni o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by uncolonised(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Can't believe I arrived so vry late, but as they say better late then never. As usual solo more ink to your pen and please don't let our current injury crises deter u. Thanks
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Nice to see Jason taking charge now, as usual solomon you r wonderful but please update in the evening
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
P. S - - - After the threats from some of you, Lol..... I will do my best to update in the evening. Till then.
***Entendido is a Spanish word for "understood" *****

Ehn ehn! Sounds better...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
AUDREY

Richard is now a different man from the man he has been for the last three months. He smiles a lot more now , carries Angel quite often and even kiss Lucy right in front of us all. For the last three days he hasn't slept in the woods or go anywhere near it. He sleeps with Angel and doesn't seem to have the usual headaches and pains that has plagued him whenever he sleeps with his wife at night. I have tried to get him alone with me but he has been skillfully avoiding me. I have been dying to know what transpired between him and the strange woman and why the sudden change in personality. Today is a Saturday and I know he has plans to train the kids today, so when I heard him walking through the corridor, I knew he was going for his usual morning run, so I waited for him to walk past my room, the moment he did, I opened my door and tapped him from behind.
Before he could react, I held him and dragged him into my room.
"What did you do, why was my body stiff when you held me seconds ago? " he asked after sitting on my bed.
" It's a simple but very powerful spell that should have lasted for days when used but lasted a few seconds on you. "
I replied.
" I know what you want Audrey but you seriously do not want to know the shitt I discovered on Wednesday morning, you really don't want to. "
I sat with him on the bed and then said,
" I want to know, there is nothing new I haven't heard or seen in the last few centuries I have been walking this earth. It's important I know what's going on, you may have the experience when it comes to battles but I am better experienced when it involves magic. You can't keep information that involves us all to yourself, remember the torment you faced for the last three months because you refused to share what's was eating you up and see where it got you. If you are scared of telling your mates what you learnt, you shouldn't be scared of telling me, you have nothing lose if you do, you do know that, don't you? "
He looked my way and then started talking about ; magic, Greek mythologies, mates - - true and forgotten and many more far fetched things.
After he was done, it took me a while to digest all what he has been saying before uttering a word.
" Your dazed eyes after coming from the woods confirmed to me that you have been exposed to ancient and powerful magic. I want you to know that most of what you saw were illusions, although I do think she is in that cell.
Artemis is a goddess totally incapable of love but it doesn't mean men haven't fallen in love with her. If she was put in a cell by her beloved father's approval then she must have done something really bad, something that must not be told outside the corridor of the gods, that's why Hera prevented her from telling you even though it might stop you from completing the rituals.
Although she may have sent you away because she doesn't want to tell you about what she did, but she knows you will still release her and probably after then, she might tell you. The last nymph should be Lucy's mom because according to you, she bit you and you said Artemis is the source of your werewolf powers. So it means Artemis gave her those powers to find the perfect vessel to release it to but I don't believe what she said about your destiny, most Greek gods are known for their crude jokes and this might just be one of them. You own your life and you own your destiny. "
He kissed me after my speech and then said,
" If the perfect ones that are called the first three gods are capable of love, then I refuse to believe a lesser goddess like Artemis aint capable of that. She has just lock that part of herself away and Hera knows this, that's why she is playing the game she is playing with Artemis.
Well, I have kept that at the bottom of my mind, I don't want to have anything to do with any of this gods stuff. I want to fight what I can see and feel and not some things laced in illusions. Mrs Keller or Anthea as she is called is my deadliest foe, her powers of manipulation is incomparable and I do not know her present plan. I do know that if she was able to manipulate someone as powerful as George then I don't want to imagine what she will do with a toddler like Ivy. That's why I need to talk with Ivy because whatever battle I am gonna fight will stem from the Vampires and since Ivy now leads them, let me see the reach of my charming tongue. "
P. S - - - I know it's a bit short but you guys should please understand I am really busy. Make una no vex. Til tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
girlhaley:

U must to change ni o
Lol.. I am trying.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
uncolonised:
Can't believe I arrived so vry late, but as they say better late then never. As usual solo more ink to your pen and please don't let our current injury crises deter u. Thanks
Yeah, you came quite late to the party..... what happened?
I feel bad bro but as far as that stingy man remains at the helm of affairs, we will continue to be decimated by injuries every season, can't wait for his resignation.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
boladex1:
Nice to see Jason taking charge now, as usual solomon you r wonderful but please update in the evening
Thanks... I have.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Montezz... I see you oh... So I dey your slum book.. Hmm... *comment reserved *

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
nice... undecidednice...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
We no go vex oo

That's why we re waiting!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Give it up for my buddy Jason. It tym to show he is the true beta
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Henz24(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rushes into the thread with cutlass and axe, bia solomonbrown64 so u started d sequel without informing me, odikwa bad o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Henz24:
Rushes into the thread with cutlass and axe, bia solomonbrown64 so u started d sequel without informing me, odikwa bad o
Chai.... Brother Henz, it was the devil's doing, please have mercy on me....
Lol... Abeg no vex, na phone I dey use type everything, it's quite difficult to tag everyone using a phone.. Biko, calm down.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Henz24(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Chai.... Brother Henz, it was the devil's doing, please have mercy on me....
Lol... Abeg no vex, na phone I dey use type everything, it's quite difficult to tag everyone using a phone.. Biko, calm down.
no pro man, i see you keep improving, nyc one bro buh me want to b lyk richard o, so many preety women
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
girlhaley:
We no go vex oo

That's why we re waiting!
Why you go vex before...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Henz24:
no pro man, i see you keep improving, nyc one bro buh me want to b lyk richard o, so many preety women
Thanks bro... Me sef dey envy am
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by annayawchee: 4:39am On Dec 04, 2015
i came late ooooo..... Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.