Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177572 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chubbiehills:
God bless solomombrown. For dis 1daful story.. I refuse to comment cos of the section it was before. Buh cant hoold it back any longer.. Continue..
God bless you too dear,.. . Lol.. because of the section.. Anyway, I am glad you finally commented.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mr Solomon, how dare you raise my reading antenna and subject me to twice a day reading? Oya, give me d whole book, so i can summarise it for everyone. Thumbs up. I don't write much, but i am a great editor, so if you want a freelance editor, call on me. I love your write ups, so so creative!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
I cnt stop screaming "more"

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
PricelessCharm:
I cnt stop screaming "more"
yeah....more

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
*hitting the table* FEED US MORE! FEED US MORE!! FEED US MORE!!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dherbee: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
I love dis story!!! Pls kip d updates coming!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CHAPTER | ¦ |
BREAKING POINT
RICHARD

My head was pounding both from rage and hurt, why would Audrey do something so vile to me. What more is there for me to give these women that I haven't given, what more. Although Mrs Keller can't be trusted and she spoke so much nonsense earlier, especially about an inevitable war and me finally fighting her. If she is truly behind all of the battles I have fought then I wonder what the price will be this time for me to win.
The first price was my son, the second was my parents and I do not have the faintest idea what the third will be.
She said when I get to know what she has done, she was talking in the past tense, she has already concluded her evil plans but I am still in the dark about it which just adds to my rage.
I parked and got down from my Mustang screaming Audrey's name. She showed up and when I saw her, I ran after her and held by her throat, I really wanted to rip her head from her shoulders but I couldn't, her innocent face wouldn't let me hurt her and I just threw her off the stairs.
Lucy and Angel saw what happened and both decided to intercede on Audrey's behalf but I was having none of that, both were even worse than her. I pushed them aside and faced Audrey.
I gave her a piece of my mind and not even her innocent face could stop that from happening. I was on a roll but I had to stop due to a call from Jason calling about a vampire attack in Luke's residence, I wonder what they were all doing there in the first place.
I left the three lying women and set off for Luke's residence. Jason opened the gates for me since according to him, the house was on some sort of lockdown. I walked in to find some of my wolves in horrible plight, parts of their body twisted in weird angles and slowly, their heart were beating to oblivion.
I saw some group of humans at the extreme end of the hall, shivering and fidgeting, although the place was warm.
"Did anyone call the police? " I asked, they all shook their heads and I wondered why, probably they were taking substances that could have implicated them.
" Who did this? " I asked Jason.
" Damien on orders from Ivy" he replied. I knew this was beyond Ivy, it was Mrs Keller in disguise, as George brilliantly said before his death, we were just pawns in the grand scheme of things which is just to release her creator although it was too late for him to turn a new leaf. I walked up to the wolves in distress, I looked around for more bodies but they were none, seemed more like the vamps came only for the wolves.
I walked up to one of wolves and kept back the left femur bone that had pushed out from his thigh. His screams were horrible and I heard tears at the extreme end but it had to be done else he won't heal.
The other was his right elbow twisted--- I couldn't even tell the angle, it was just so horrible. I had to twist and turn the elbow several times to put it how it should be. The kid couldn't even scream anymore just opened his mouth as no voice no came out to show the extent of his pains.
The third was a stabbed knee, breaking his knee Cap and preventing it from healing properly. Unfortunately for him, his knee had started healing already even with the knife there, so I had to remove the knife and break the knee cap again. I cried along with him too as he screamed and tossed and smacked his head with his free hands. Jason and Co had to hold him still.
Next was a dislocated tendon which was easily fixed and the last was an ankle twisted 270° to the right, he screamed too but not as much as the rest.
I was very angry and I couldn't wait to get my hands on Damien but I was even more pissed because of the wolves carelessness and now we were forced to reveal our identify to humans.
P. S-------As usual, in the evening.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2015
EbonyQueen001:
Mr Solomon, how dare you raise my reading antenna and subject me to twice a day reading? Oya, give me d whole book, so i can summarise it for everyone. Thumbs up. I don't write much, but i am a great editor, so if you want a freelance editor, call on me. I love your write ups, so so creative!
Thanks Queen,.. I am sorry but I don't have the complete book, I write every morning and evening, I prefer it that way. smiley smiley Thanks about the editing stuff, if I do need to, I will surely call on you.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
IAmXcessiz:
*hitting the table*
FEED US MORE!
FEED US MORE!!
FEED US MORE!!!
Lol.. . Take it easy bro, I have done just that.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2015
dherbee:
I love dis story!!! Pls kip d updates coming!!! cheesy
Welcome to the party.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by heemah(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Following ardently. Keep it coming!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dherbee: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Breath-taking.......... shocked

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
More is not enough! Tnks solomon! Nid more sha

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Please serve the pop-corn, am so hungry.grin Feed us more with updates.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Thanks Queen,.. I am sorry but I don't have the complete book, I write every morning and evening, I prefer it that way. smiley smiley Thanks about the editing stuff, if I do need to, I will surely call on you.

No problem. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
RICHARD

I waited patiently for the injured wolves to heal because I had something in mind for all of them. During the wait, I walked over to where the humans were and asked if they were Alright, they nodded, they looked afraid and so I decided to talk them out of their fear.
" I know you are scared and you came out here to have fun even if some of you shouldn't have taken some of the things you took unfortunately, you found yourselves in the middle of a feud between supernatural beings. I want you all to know that this world we live in isn't as simple as we have been told, there are things moving and walking on this earth that science cannot explain but be rest assured that we won't you harm you in any way, we do not hurt humans because we are still humans. So, do not freak out from what you are about to see and as soon as it is morning, you will all be allowed to return to your various homes. Are we cool now? " They said yeah, which was a good thing since they didn't say anything earlier.
I smiled and then turned back to start what I had in mind when I saw Jason sharing a kiss with a very pretty girl, hmm, I thought he was dating Audrey, guess things didn't work out between them just as I predicted it won't.
I cleared my throat and they quickly disengaged, I called for the whole crew and asked Luke to bring me something very hard and big that can withstand some real punches, he went in and brought an aquarium which caused the lot of us to laugh.
He didn't seem to share in the humor and explained
that the small aquarium can withstand whatever will be thrown at it because it was reinforced with some material I can't seem to remember.
Anyway, I kept it on a platform and asked each of the wolves to punch it. They are all tried but none one of them did any significant damage instead most ended up with broken wrists even Jason. I was more than disappointed with what I saw.
"Transform to your wolves "I ordered.
They started their transformation, the screaming and the sound of broken bones filled the hall and the time range of their transformation was one to almost twelve minutes. I couldn't believe my eyes, so for three good months, these kids didn't even bother to train themselves and improve on their transformation rate.
"Your sync with your wolves is very poor that's why you can't do the same damage you can do when in wolf form in your human form. I still can't believe that the same way some of you were three months back is still the same way you are now, no improvements whatsoever. Imagine if the Vampires actually meant to kill you lot because I am sure that wasn't their plan because of the sort of injuries I saw and most of you were unharmed. But if they were actually here for war, you mean to tell me it will take you ten, twelve minutes to transform before you can defend yourself because I am sure by then you will all be singing with the Angels . They were only here to see how prepared you are but it's clear you ain't and when next they attack, you sure won't be lucky. It's so pathetic that they could do so much damage yet none of them were hurt because you all have been very lazy, it's so shameful. Jason, I think you need to get your head sorted out quickly before I start doubting your Beta attributes because what I just witnessed is shameful to say the least. We are in the early hours of Saturday and so training begins on Sunday, I guess I have been too lenient with you all. "
I turned away in anger and urged the humans to pretend like they never saw or heard anything and make sure no other person hears of this, with that I left to carry out a plan of mine.
Since Mrs Keller has explained what the woman in prison is to me, I should be able to talk some sense to her to stop the torment and pain she is making me pass through. I will sleep in the woods, probably next to a tree since she doesn't torment me while in the woods.
I got back home around 4am in the morning, I still have about two hours to get some sleep and start my plan.
I met the three most important people in my life waiting for me in the living room but I wasn't interested in talks right now.
"Is everything alright, how are the wolves? " Angel asked but I just ignored her and went upstairs to get some sleeping materials.
When I came downstairs, I saw her crying,
" Is Jason Alright " Audrey asked.
" He is very much well" I replied.
"What do you mean by that? " she asked.
" Why not call and ask him if there is anything he needs to discuss with you. " I shot back at her.
I ran quickly to the woods and found a big tree, didn't bother to know which species, I just arranged my little tent, entered and went off to dreamland.
IVY

"Did everything go as planned?" I asked.
"Yes my Queen, everything went as planned. " Damien replied.
" I hope you didn't kill any of them " I asked because I know Damien's tendency to get carried away when it comes to killing.
" No my Queen, just Inflicted some injuries, nothing that won't heal overtime. "
" Good, you have done well, you can leave. "
The Vampires were eager to avenge George's death but I won't allow them, I want to kill each of those dogs with my bare hands and I couldn't wait to rip out their leader's heart, the one who killed the only person I knew as my Father, the one they call Richard and thanks to Mrs Keller, things are going as planned.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
I pity dis young wolves,dey re 2 lazy bt jason dissapoint me most as d beta he suppose 2 knw better

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
What the hell is wrong with these young wolfs, i thing i need to give them some strokes of cane.grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by vickkydgreat(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Thanks bro, i will suggest you read the first part so you won't be kinda lost later on in the story.

am done with it bro.. ride on.....

u guys can kindly take a look at my work here and comment

https://www.nairaland.com/2625372/kutana-great

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
RICHARD

I soon fell asleep, I woke up and found myself inside her Prison. I became afraid instantly because whenever I dream about her it's more like I am an observer viewing from the outside but now I find myself inside her cell and I don't why she wants me in here with her.
The cell seems to have this air of depression, regret and a bit of remorse about it. I started seeing people I have killed, from the days I fought as a Soldier in the Vietnam War to the time I killed a man who was molesting his daughter and then the battle at Nolan Fields where I killed George. I began hearing a voice telling me I could have done it another way, I could have spoken to those soldiers I killed, I could have taken the crazy dad for counseling and I could have just forgiven George and let bygones be bygones.
The longer I entertained the strange voice , the more depressed I became. I had to do something and fast, so I gave the voice very good reasons why I killed those people. A battle is not where speech is given, you either kill or get killed. The man who molested his daughter was beyond counseling because he tried to kill me after I got to know of his evil deeds, so I had to defend myself or get killed. George had to go, it was either him or me. After giving those reasons, the strange voice left me and I came back to myself.
I looked around me and touched the walls of the cell which were as black as death. The moment I touched the walls, Lightening flashed through, forcing me to remove my hand. Lightening running through wood? That's beyond weird, so it was the lightening that smoked the rest of the pillars inside out, I wouldn't want such lightening near me.
I turned around and looked above me but despite my good eyesight due to me being a werewolf, I couldn't see top of the cell, it seems to have no ceiling and no beginning. I knew that was impossible, it was just very powerful magic at work, magic that seemed very ancient.
The strange woman still haven't said a word since I got into the prison which of course I knew it was her doing. I haven't heard the usual tormenting voice reminding me to complete the rituals, I wonder what's keeping her quiet..
Her Chiton was shorter and now fastened around the waist revealing her beautiful legs. Does she get to change clothes? She still backed me and I wondered if she has been told not to face me or look at me because it's getting annoying.
"Hey Ollie, "I tried starting a conversation since she won't talk and I called her Ollie because of her skin.
She didn't respond and so I decided to move closer to hear and touch her. I was about three feet from her when she spoke,
" Stop! do not come any closer. I do not like to be touched especially by a man. "
"Waoh, see who is talking! So you can speak English and yet decide to torment me with that annoying Greek language, that's not fair and to think I am the only one who can set you free from this depressed hole."
"I didn't mean any harm, I only sought to remind you of your destiny and my native language is not annoying. "
" I nearly took my own life because of the constant migraines I had that my healing powers couldn't heal, there are better ways to remind someone of something. "
I expected her to apologize but she didn't even say a word after that.
" You know this is the part where you say I am sorry I didn't mean to be that hard on you. "
" I won't apologize to a mere mortal, much less a man. If you had succeeded in killing yourself, someone else will simply replace you, I am in no hurry, I have eternity to wait.
"She said in an angry tone.
" Alright, you won't apologize and since you are in no hurry and you do not care about what happens to me, then I suppose you leave me alone and stop the torment or I will find other means to shut you out. I have a life and soon I will be a father, I do not need this constant distractions, you hate men so much yet, we are your salvation. Screw you! and just so you know, I am immortal. "
I didn't wait for her reply or probably I wasn't expecting her to reply me. I closed my eyes and opened them and found myself back in the woods, I looked at the time, it was 6:30 am. It was a Saturday, I decided to make good use of it by finding as much information as I could about this strange woman. Why does she hate men so much? Why did she say Greek is her native language? Why wont she look at me? Is she a monster or what? I needed answers to these questions and I know just the right place to start searching.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
WOOOW !!!
After reading, it's a must I write the following:
YOU ARE GOOD !!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
solomonbrown64 keep it coming and you r really really Good

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mekky05(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kingsolo,I appreciate u bro.. But I gotta apply the oliver twist popular phrase.. "Please sir,I want some more".

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sir solomonbrown64 hope no p. by dis tym of d day d supper suppose 2 b ready nd u neva dissapoint y will 2day be diff. abeg come nd serve d meal,if u no serve d meal na dis thread i go slp

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jiboy95(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Solo,u make me glue to nairaland dis days with this ur story...i save my mb so as to read ur post...Keep it up bro!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
TRIANGLE
ANGEL

Richard once again ignored me and replied Audrey's questions which wasn't cool at all. I am his mate and Audrey is his sis, I mean I have apologized endlessly and still he won't forgive me. I really don't know what else he wants from me, now he has gone to the woods to sleep yet again and leave me to sleep on that king size bed all alone.
I can't continue to watch things fall apart and ignore the fact that Richard is slowing moving away from me, once he comes back from the woods, I am gonna give him a piece of me.
But the moment he came, he didn't even look my way or any of us, he just went in, showered, took his laptop and locked himself in the Library. Audrey later left to see Jason and Lucy left the house later on. I was lonely and knocked the library door several times but got no reply, I tried calling him but it went straight to voice-mail. I became restless and frustrated, I lost appetite and couldn't eat even if I knew I should because of my present condition but everything had lost meaning because of Richard. I wish I wasn't mean to him those past few months, I wish.
Eventually in the evening, he came out looking frustrated, it seemed more like he didn't get whatever he was looking for, he saw me and just smiled and then he went up the stairs. He smiled at me! , well I guess that's a good thing and so I followed him, he was sitting on the bed when I entered, immediately I jumped on him, teased him by playing with his hair and stylishly unbuckling his belt. I tried to kiss him but he just turned his face and stopped my hands from completing it's mission. He gently carried me off him and dropped me on the bed, got to his feet and buckled back his belt.
"What more do you want from me Richard, I already apologized." I said, crying between.
"Oh.. Oh.. Now you wanna have sex, when I seemingly begged for it weeks past, do you yield to my request, nah you didn't. You know what Angel, I might actually forgive you if you actually show genuine remorse for the hell you made me past through for good three months. You are not sorry for what you did, you are only sorry because you are scared that you might lose me to someone else, tell me I am wrong. "
" Isn't that a good reason, I watched you nearly take your own life some days back and then I realized the sort of damage my negligence may have done to you....... "
" You know what just stop, hearing you talk this way breaks my heart, so you wanna tell me you didn't know how much pain I was going through that month, you didn't feel I was close to my breaking point. Angel, for Heaven Sake, we are telepathically linked, whatever I feel you feel also except you deliberately ignored the signs and warnings. I fell in love with you because you were crazy Alright but you were direct, I am an emotional wreck but you stabilize me because of your direct personality but maybe that got into you and you felt you could behave like everyone else Be extra mean and keep grudges but the thing is, you are not everyone, you are my mate and so if Lucy and Audrey decide not to talk to me, you shouldn't do the same because you are far more important to me than they are but I guess you don't know that. I still love you, there is no doubt about that but I want to see the woman I fell in love with not this mean, desperate person in front of me who thinks she can get away with whatever she does, right now, I do not know you and until I feel genuine remorse from you, our differences remain. "
With that, he left for the woods again, Richard doesn't want me again, he has left me in a far worse state than before probably I shouldn't have indulge him in any conservation but still I guess I deserve whatever I am getting from him now.
RICHARD
I searched for hours but nothing concrete came forth, I read various stories that had a Greek speaking female hunter in Prison but all I got were nonsense about Greek and Roman gods. If only I could see her face it will help a great deal. I gave up the search without getting any answers to my questions and Angel didn't help by constantly disturbing my focus knocking tirelessly, I just don't know what's with her, she doesn't want to talk and now she suddenly does.
I came out of the Library because the strange woman said she wanted to talk, now she wants to talk, guess she is lonely. I smiled at Angel to keep her at ease because of her pregnancy but that gave her the needed courage to come for me
and begin her irritating moves for sex. I really don't get why some women think they can get feuds settled by making moves for sex, most times it doesn't work that way and now was one of such times.
I am trying to find solution to a problem and at least I expected her to ask what I have been doing locked up inside the library all day but instead she jumps on me and starts unbuckling my belt, it so reeks of desperation. It's so obvious she is scared of losing me to someone or probably she thinks I am already seeing someone else. It just irritated me and after telling her the truth to her face, I left for the woods.
I erected my tent and soon I slept off, waking up inside the strange woman's cell.
She was putting on a very beautiful Chiton, that hugged her body More than it should. Her hair was tied in a pony tail and I just wished I could see her face.
"Are you still angry or is it mad at me, I really don't get your ur English language "
" Is that your way of saying you are sorry? "
" You sound angry, had a fight with someone? "
" You know, saying you are sorry won't kill you, gosh! you are so annoying. "
She laughed, before saying
" I won't give you what you want, such teasing may work on humans but certainly not me. I won't show you my face because I know that's your aim, so you might want to try harder. "
Damn!! How did she know that?
" Why do you mean by that, aren't you human yourself? "
" How is your wife, you said earlier that you will soon be a father, I take it that she is pregnant,
Right?? "
Once again, she skipped my question.
"Yeah, you are right but we have a little misunderstanding, I and my mate."
"Misunderstanding, anyway, I wouldn't know, I have never been in any relationship before. "
" Really, I thought that was what brought you here. "
"You know nothing about me, William. Whatever you might have been told is a lie. I heard you say you have a mate, you can only have one mate Richard and unfortunately you are not the one to choose. In a normal wolf setting, the female wolf chooses her mate and not the other way around. Soon, your fur will return to how it should be. "
That took me by surprise, if what she just said is true, it's means I have already been taken long before I had a choice, what nonsense. I thought Mrs Keller was spewing thrash when she said this strange woman was my forgotten mate.
A woman can't just pick me, I have to fall in love with her and I am sure as hell ain't in love with this woman. Who will love someone who hates men anyway, is such a person capable of love in the first place.
"Well, if it works for animals, it sure doesn't work for humans. I have chosen my mate and I love her. I think we have had quite the talk, I need to go now. Lovely dress you have there though, shame I don't get to see your blush, see you later Ollie. "
"My name is not Ollie and you can't run away from the truth forever."
I just ignored her and returned back to the woods. I Still don't understand how she gets to change clothes, or probably it's some kind of Illusion. I got up from the tent, and was on my way back to the house when I saw Audrey approaching my direction.
"Richard, we need to talk. "
P. S - - - - - I am sorry guys for not updating as I usually do in the evenings. I was unable to get fuel yesterday but power was restored for a while this morning that enabled me to type this. Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Tobadein:
WOOOW !!!

After reading, it's a must I write the following:

YOU ARE GOOD !!!
Thanks, welcome to the party.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Afz9095:
Sir solomonbrown64 hope no p. by dis tym of d day d supper suppose 2 b ready nd u neva dissapoint y will 2day be diff. abeg come nd serve d meal,if u no serve d meal na dis thread i go slp
Lol.. Abeg no vex... I no see fuel charge my phone..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Jiboy95:
Solo,u make me glue to nairaland dis days with this ur story...i save my mb so as to read ur post...Keep it up bro!
Thanks bro.. .. smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol.. Abeg no vex... I no see fuel charge my phone..
apology accepted,dis fuel scarcity self don tire me, where re we heading 2 in dis country? Electricity nt stable,fuel scarce... Baba God come take d wheel o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
There's nothing more than just to give it all to you!!! I doff my gele for you#StandUpForTheChampion# awaiting more though
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Thanks, welcome to the party.
I should be the one saying thank you, especially for this great delicacy (Story)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.