Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tribute To Etruth! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Etruth! (42115 Views)

LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by paulzee94(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
..may the good lord grant you mercy,nd ma ur faithful departed soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Jolumania432(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
R. I. P to him.. . Buh he was online yesterday morning. He loved God nd the scriptures so much. May God bless his soul
.. .. Lalasticlala oya cme oo. A fallen nairaland hero

Yes o and if what im thinking is right...we need not grieve for him cos he is enjoying a greater life right now.

But for my assignment on earth...i cant wait to be with christ in paradise..."winks"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Continue to Rest in Peace. cry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Banter1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bespiel:

Etruth is no more? What a loss. RIP
RIP Etruth.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Toosure70: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Style007(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP E-brother may God rest your soul
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by JohnFrankling(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P bro God knows best, I still remember reading your cool and educating comments on some posts back then
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Mrsprof(f): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP dear.. Kai! What a loss.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by onyeekul001(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.i.p bro,my prayer for u is to be among those who will be at right hand of God.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Thundeh(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Eltruth? RIP Man..... sad
Well, this dude hated you when he was alive , you don't need to show love and respect to your enemies after they die, after all they might have hated you more to wish you dead.

I have respect for the dead but the man who hates me I also hate with passion.
Let him go and spare us of another response from a zombified figure.

Rip bro etruth - we will all go down at some point , no pains and no joy about your fate it's our destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Seculent: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by frodobee: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
taiwolusol:
RIP Etruth cry

I may not know you but my heart bleed.

What way can we seek Justice? cry cry

Dangote Trucks can not keep killing us. Someone must be held accountable cry

Today it is ETruth, tomorrow it maybe you.

Dangote Trucks are a disaster waiting to happen. We can't just fold our arms and allow this Dangote Madness to continue.

Google "dangote trucks" and you'll have a feel of why I am this mad angry

It's funny how MTN could be fined over #1Trillion for failure to disconnect unregistered SIM cards and Dangote Trucks kills over 20 people and we just continue with our lives like nothing happened!

Dangote was swift to take to Twitter to debunk rumors of his abduction in Mali but will never say a word about his Trucks recklessness.

The Dangote Group will just ignore (like they always do). What a Company! What a country!

I hate Dangote Trucks, I hate the Group's Management, I hate Dangote!

I am going to share this post. Most sensible post ever. People will not see your point until they feel it personally. This message needs to passed on until it is acted upon by the right quarters.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
LORD have mercy.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Vikky014(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
HEIYAH. RIP ETRUTH D MONIKER IS QUITE POPULAR I KNOW IT
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by JoeCutie(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just two days ago he was online (with us); and today, we are here but he's not. I bet he didn't see it coming.

Death is the perfect escape from all the troubles of life. It's just so unacceptable when a very young soul embarks on it.

Sleep on, brother, you shall never die again.
Good night. cry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by iheanyi40(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip to him
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Laveda(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP cry cry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by LockDown69(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
EdCure:
Just checked his profile. He obviously was a peaceful guy.
God rest his soul! sad

Another proof for the latest report about Nigeria being the third most terrorised country in the world.

The hausa/fulani/islamists descendants of Utman Dan polio are on a killing spree:
Boko haram/IS in towns and cities;
Herdsmen in our farms and villages;
Dangote trailer drivers on the highways.

This is a well orchestrated war against (southern) Nigerian Christians. It demands a coordinated reaction.

What the heck are you talking about, it's obvious that you're a bigot. An accident happened and people lost their lives and you bring this B.S to the table, what a way to honour the dead. You need to wise up and change your mindset, RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This is shameful on the path of Dagote, I am highly disappointed. Etruth is nice guy, An Ardent supporter of the APC even before the party won. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

i dey suspect this dangote trucks end of the year accidents...its been happening for years...
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Willydilly(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip [color=#990000][/color embarassed
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by martineverest(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
XneroX:
Rest In Peace Kaka. We'll miss you so dearly. You were a phenomenon! cry
he was my classmate at uniben.. Am short of words
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Orikinla(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Another victim of the evil ruling class in Nigeria. May his soul rest in peace. Alhaji Aliko Dangote's trucks have caused terrible atrocities and the government did not prosecute his truck drivers or the Dangote Group. His truck drivers and junior workers have complained and protested against their poor conditions at work, but they were ignored, because the government will not query the so called richest black man on earth. But his hands are stained with the blood of those killed by his trucks. Will the wicked go unpunished? God says, there is no rest for the wicked. That is why Dangote cannot sleep in peace in Kano, his home state, because the victims of their oppression of the poor have become the Boko Haram terrorists tormenting them like demons from hell.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Deejavuu(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
May his soul find repose. Amen.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
frodobee:

I am going to share this post. Most sensible post ever. People will not see your point until they feel it personally. This message needs to passed on until it is acted upon by the right quarters.
Don't get too emotional about it but you should make it as a point of duty to ensure that next time a Dangote truck kills someone you love dearly , then you should make it as matter of a do or die affair and find a way to put a bullet to Dangote's head and stand there to be arrested or killed and that will send a message to the entire world that you are nobody but nobody owns you and you're not afraid to drop it all even at the cost of your life and your freedom.
We rant too much - let's take action and people will listen.
Are you ready to drop it all for nothing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiozo1:
RIP kaka. Am still in shock, the question Y u has bin pumping in my head all day.I knw u r in a place of peace. u loved peace. rest in peace my friend
was my class mate back in uniben.. So sad
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by seyluv(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmm. .. RIP ETRUTH
Dangote trailers - sacrificing souls since time immemorial.. .. Dia is no year dey don't sacrifice souls in d name of accidents, GOD will judge...

I cover myself and all NairaLanders with the blood of Jesus, any disaster programmed in d remaining days of year 2015 shall not locate us and our families ijn..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by gifty99200(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Emmiee28(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Definitely miss u,
D lord loves u more,
Rest in perfect peace...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.