Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tribute To Etruth! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Etruth! (42177 Views)

LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Tomtoxic: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip to E-broda E-truth God be with you till we meet in heaven

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by maasoap(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, this dude hated you when he was alive , you don't need to show love and respect to your enemies after they die, after all they might have hated you more to wish you dead.

I have respect for the dead but the man who hates me I also hate with passion.
Let him go and spare us of another response from a zombified figure.

Rip bro etruth - we will all go down at some point , no pains and no joy about your fate it's our destiny.
How old are you? No wisdom, no brain, just empty skull. You were not properly raised at all. SMH.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Smhart1(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
embarassedlost a neighbor's daughter to the accident, may her soul rest in perfect peace ...NYSC sev :- she's one of the two on corpers uniform
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by hollandis(f): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is useless .This is a dead person .Nairaland modertatrs should remove account ASAP or delete this post

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by bummyla(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by adukslizz(f): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Forwetinnah: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Poor souls...God save and protect his own. Is it that these Hausa Drivers intentionally run into smaller cars on the highway especially in the South? If this is the case then it's a terrorist attack, it was pre planned and intentionally done
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Lifebender(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP Mate.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip. God knows it all. I pray u find Jesus' Mercy at the gate unto Life eternal
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by teewhydope(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
hollandis:
This is useless .This is a dead person .Nairaland modertatrs should remove account ASAP or delete this post

Omugo! undecided undecided
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by ab2care: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
davide470:
Nigeria lost Good Souls yesterday at Asaba road: The Dangote Truck Incident. and you were one of them.
My heart broke when I heard the news!

I remembered you wished Nero a Joyous birthday celebration that morning on our Uniben Class Chat Group. You even made a joke by ccing GEJ..
Oh! How we argued during the election period.

Larry, you have left a big vacuum in our hearts, but our consolation and joy is that you have gone to the great beyond to meet with the Lord. By His special grace we shall see again when the trumpet shall sound, for the dead in Christ shall rise first, we shall meet to part no more.

Sleep on beloved etruth. You were a great friend, an orator and a motivator!

https://www.nairaland.com/etruth
This dangote truck almost kill my younger brother on thursday
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by 3kay945(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
May he finds comfort on his sojourn to the beyond.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by malikisah: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2015
EdCure:
Just checked his profile. He obviously was a peaceful guy.
God rest his soul! sad

This lends credence to the latest report about Nigeria being the third most terrorised country in the world.
The hausa/fulani/islamists descendants of
Utman Dan Fodio polio are on a killing spree:
Boko haram/IS in towns and cities;
Herdsmen in our farms and villages;
Dangote trailer drivers on the highways.

This is a well orchestrated war against (southern) Nigerian Christians. It demands a coordinated reaction.
God will destroy all the anarchist in our country.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by chrizfasa(m): 12:18am On Nov 23, 2015
RIP men.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by odinese(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Rip bro!
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by DetectiveDeb: 12:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in Peace
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by kayalla(f): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Rest In Peace bro
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Sagamite(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2015
May he rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by goodnessadiele(m): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
cry cry cry cry RIP BROTHER cry cry cry
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by phelpy: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2015
We spent 5 years together in uniben, he was my best friend. he made me love God more n greatly helpd improved my memorizin the scriptures..we even went for shell livewire togrther, stayed in sane apartment in a friends place.. I remnbr some days befr, he called me dt I should com n stay with him in asaba for some time..so we could discuss n have enough time fr us as bfr..n I was planning to see him aftr ippc conference. . n now he is no more in the flesh.....u were a friend dt stickd closer than a brother...well, no remorse..jst dt d plans we had ll no longer come to fruition...rest bro! rest bro!! rrreeesstt in the bossom of yhe Lord!!!..
I love u bro. but God loves u more...
NB: n to everyone out there..live ur best..live everyday ad though its ur last n set ur heart aright with God.. cos...u nevrr can tell..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by justmenoni: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2015
May his soul rest in peace, I hope our Government can really do something about this road accidents...
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by kingthreat(m): 1:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in Peace man.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by cooltola(m): 3:12am On Nov 23, 2015
RIP bro
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by bugativeron: 3:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, this dude hated you when he was alive , you don't need to show love and respect to your enemies after they die, after all they might have hated you more to wish you dead.

I have respect for the dead but the man who hates me I also hate with passion.
Let him go and spare us of another response from a zombified figure.

Rip bro etruth - we will all go down at some point , no pains and no joy about your fate it's our destiny.

You are getting award for the most stupid and foolish post I have ever read on nairaland

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 23, 2015
I just did a quick skim of his posts and I can say that he was a peaceful guy.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

"That we shall die, we know. 'Tis but the time". - Shakespeare

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Etruth! by adino(m): 3:43am On Nov 23, 2015
R.I.P BRO.
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Fidecoo(m): 4:00am On Nov 23, 2015
R.I.p. bro
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Barbienice(f): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Rip
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by grafixdon: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Rip
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2015
RIP to the departed ones. All the people that died in that trailer accident needs to get very good lawyers and sue the heck out of Dangote and the driver of the trailer. How much stock or money can you put on human lives. Accidents happen all over the world but there is financial compensation too to the bereaveds. No way Dangote should be left off because he's a big man in the society. Unfortunately, knowing how things work in Nigeria, nothing will happen to the driver or to the big company he drives for. It's stuff like this that make people think nigeria is not even worth living. So sad and tragic for people to lose their lives and their families would not even get justice. What a country ?…
Re: Tribute To Etruth! by teamobanabo(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in peace bro....... God knows the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures) / Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.