Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! (2039 Views)

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2015
our father left our mother when we were really small cry

her inlaws hated her said shes not good enough
my father didnt really like her that much

so he left my mother and married a younger women

she only has one son, cldnt get pregnant again. the child is in secondary school @ the moment

there is so much pressure to do well
my mother never married again
shes always praying for me and siblings because she said we are her only hope

u know we are really working hard so we will do better than our step brothers since we are the first wife kids
we are competing so hard

thats Y i try to work hard to make sure I make my mother happy
shes so worried for us
she wants to also prove to her former inlaw shes a good woman

I hope u put us in ur prayers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Andyblaze: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2015
K
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Miami11: 2:50am On Nov 22, 2015
And are you guys doing better than step moms kid?
That's why I hate polygamy. All this uneccesary competition.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 2:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Miami11:
And are you guys doing better than step moms kid?
That's why I hate polygamy. All this uneccesary competition.
we are still young and in school

we dont know yet
my sister just graduated from an ivy league abroad, shes getting there

our stepbrother goes to one of the most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria
hes very smart
didnt grow up with him
when I stalked his account on facebook. I sees his doing well. coming first 10 in class
looking very happy, cute and handsome

we all hoping, we do well. especially my brother since his first son
I am not impressed with what he has accomplished so far
but hes still young, there is time
but just praying God will help him

thanks for caring, I really appreciate
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 3:07am On Nov 22, 2015
when my parents divorced
we lived with our father for a while

then we ended up living with our mother for the rest of our years

so I dont know my step brother very well
we left our father house when he was just born

the only time we saw him, was when the whole family meets in the village

the last time I saw him in the village, he was just 3

I dont know anything abt him, it will be so awkward when we meet him undecided

chei, its not easy cry
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Eketem: 3:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Smh; this is where Nigerian families get it wrong. Your parents are divorced not you and your sibblings,it's very sad that they have to drag you kids into their issues. Do well for the sake if doing well and not because you are competing with your own sibblings.

Your mother is telling you her own his own mother is telling him her own, meanwhile he hasn't offended you in anyway but instead of you sibblings to unite and cheer each other you are busy competing very sad.

This doesn't end well mostly, leave your brother alone ( not step brother) he is doing things at his own pace, pressure to do better than his brother won't end well.

As for your step brother wish him well, you And him are not quarrelling remember that, your parents are

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Eketem:
Smh; this is where Nigerian families get it wrong. Your parents are divorced not you and your sibblings,it's very sad that they have to drag you kids into their issues. Do well for the sake if doing well and not because you are competing with your own sibblings.

Your mother is telling you her own his own mother is telling him her own, meanwhile he hasn't offended you in anyway but instead of you sibblings to unite and cheer each other you are busy competing very sad.

This doesn't end well mostly, leave your brother alone ( not step brother) he is doing things at his own pace, pressure to do better than his brother won't end well.

As for your step brother wish him well, you And him are not quarrelling remember that, your parents are

off course my brother is doing what he can

but the reality, he has to do well. and be the head of the family
because hes first son

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by JiggamanGh: 3:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Eketem:

Excellent comment

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 4:04am On Nov 22, 2015
we dont know him well
we dont know what are step brother is capable off yet

just working hard

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
onila:
when my parents divorced
we lived with our father for a while

then we ended up living with our mother for the rest of our years

so I dont know my step brother very well
we left our father house when he was just born

the only time we saw him, was when the whole family meets in the village

the last time I saw him in the village, he was just 3

I dont know anything abt him, it will be so awkward when we meet him undecided

chei, its not easy cry
but you said your dad was a military man who while you was growing up wouldn't always let you and you siblings out cuz he's strict undecided
So how come he left when you was very young? angry or am I missing anything?
Why you lying for? Why all this 'word and opposite' stories?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by teddybear007(f): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
My dear I dnt knw ur life history nor ur family background. All I can say is that there is no competition in DESTINY, whatever will be, will be. Gracias.
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Miami11: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
but you said your dad was a military man who while you was growing up wouldn't always let you and you siblings out cuz he's strict undecided
I think she has been consistent with her parents divorce situation, am familiar with her stories
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Miami11:

I think she has been consistent with her parents divorce situation, am familiar with her stories
oh! Maybe i missed that part
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oni baby I pray today that you and your siblings and other troubled kids worldwide turn out fine and good against all odds. smiley
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2015
thanks everyone

remember to pray for us

esp my brova
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
he left when we were young

we were like 7, 8 or 9

being divorced does not mean a parent is absolutely absent in their child's life
when my parents divorced, we live with our father for like 3 years
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
onila:
he left when we were young

we were like 7, 8 or 9

being divorced does not mean a parent is absolutely absent in their child's life
when my parents divorced, we live with our father for like 3 years
you grew up with a step dad?
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you grew up with a step dad?
I said earlier, my mother never married again
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2015
onila:
I said earlier, my mother never married again
I'm still not getting the mix up tho. But since I wouldn't wanna go into anybody's personal life, I'll just pass

Morning wink smiley
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm still not getting the mix up tho. But since I wouldn't wanna go into anybody's personal life, I'll just pass

Morning wink smiley
haha my complicated family is already twisting ur brian

that shows how difficult my family is

I hope u can now see what I am going thru
hopefully u help pray
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2015
onila:
haha my complicated family is already twisting ur brian

that shows how difficult my family is

I hope u can now see what I am going thru
hopefully u help pray
lol. Not complicated actually, it's just a bit of 'webbed'. Lol

And yea, I'll help prat for you and your family. That's how good and soft heartened I am

Btw, how old are you? wink wink
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by GoldenJAT(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
MAN PROPOSE, GOD DISPOSE...we all have our destiny 2 accomplish, u pple shudnt put that poor boy under pressure... When it is his time, no1 can stop him. Life na jeje
. Na so pple DE carry buy juju for family. Grow up, put ur trust in God and pray.. What will be will be.... MY 10cent
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
lmfao
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I think I can remember a thread onila cursed her dad. She must be really bitter. I pray your family find peace and you all are happy. God bless your mother, brother and you. And ofCox God bless ur dad and step Bro. Be happy girl.
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
nikkyshyne:
I think I can remember a thread onila cursed her dad. She must be really bitter. I pray your family find peace and you all are happy. God bless your mother, brother and you. And ofCox God bless ur dad and step Bro. Be happy girl.

I have never cursed my father

despite everything

I still love him
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
onila:

I have never cursed my father

despite everything

I still love him
hmm, you sure? Is okay. Good to know you love him regardless.
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
nikkyshyne:
hmm, you sure? Is okay. Good to know you love him regardless.
I think u are mixing up a story I said before

like I said, my family is complex

even u cant keep up with the madness
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by MRNipples(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2015
onila:
our father left our mother when we were really small cry

her inlaws hated her said shes not good enough
my father didnt really like her that much

so he left my mother and married a younger women

she only has one son, cldnt get pregnant again. the child is in secondary school @ the moment

there is so much pressure to do well
my mother never married again
shes always praying for me and siblings because she said we are her only hope

u know we are really working hard so we will do better than our step brothers since we are the first wife kids
we are competing so hard

thats Y i try to work hard to make sure I make my mother happy
shes so worried for us
she wants to also prove to her former inlaw shes a good woman

I hope u put us in ur prayers
anything from onila is bullshiit

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by onila(f): 4:00am On Nov 25, 2015
MRNipples:
anything from onila is bullshiit
who jokes abt their family
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by tpiadotcom: 4:48am On Nov 25, 2015
onila:

we were like 7, 8 or 9

you are not sure how old you were?
Re: I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! by nnamdibig(m): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Op life is not a competition, live your life the best way you can and don't try to compete with anyone. Your destiny and that of your step brother is not the same & the young dude may not even know you are competing with him.

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Man Who Takes His Child To Work Because He’ S Scared Of Housemaids / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Family; Husband, Children & Parents / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.