Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (35375 Views)

My Younger Brother Beats My Father / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello Fellow Nlanders,

Compliments of the season.

As this may be the season of happiness, not everyone partakes in the joy of the festivity, I am one of those. Let me cut the chase and go straight to the point.

I'm a 400 level student of civil engineering, I've got a younger sister, I'm older than her with a couple of years although she's yet to gain admission despite the fact that she has tried severally. she decided to start working pending whenever she gains admission.

Along the line, she became a cultist and she suddenly became a heavy smoker, drinker and a drug addict (tramadol, rephnol, codine,etc).

At this point my mum (she's a single mother, my dad died a couple of years back) did she least she could do by scolding, reporting her to the leaders in the church, kinsmen and everyone whom she thought she(my sister) would listen to but all these efforts proved abortive as she deteriorated further as she graduated to bringing men to the house at odd hours of the night.

As at last week, my mum called me and was sobbing over the phone, she told me that my younger sister beat her up because she confronted her about her behavior.

right now I'm confused, in order not to act rashly, i decided to seek for advice from this noble forum.

Please guys i need your matured advice here

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by COFOLAND(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Go home and teach her some lesson like her father, you know what I mean.

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
COFOLAND:
Go home and teach her some lesson like her father, you know what I mean.

thanks bro, but she's a cultist like I said earlier, I've tried beating her but it's as good as flogging a dead horse, she's hardened

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by lifezone247(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

thanks bro, but she's a cultist like I said earlier, I've tried beating her but it's as good as flogging a dead horse, she's hardened
guy you be Man at all? Man, as in MAN? So cos she’s cultists that na why you no fit beat the cultist out of her for beating your beloved mom? Dey there Dey form good boy while she keeps pounding the old woman, you hear me undecided

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will deal with her for you. Tell her to send her account details together with her BVN.

13 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by lumzybo: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why do I think the op is kinda scared of confronting her sis? grin

If u can't handle her alone, report her to the nearest SARS/anti cult dept of NPF.

Thank me later

282 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by dahmie2013: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Y don't u & ur mum embark on a fasting & prayer session 4 her. Dere is nothing God cannot do, prayer changes things & people. Pls I will recommend u get dis book by Bishop David Oyedepo, "Walking in the newness of life" & "Conquering Controlling Powers". She has started beating ur mum, dis is no more a battle u can fight physically, take it 2 God, she herself will come begging.
It is well.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by lalanice(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
There's something you guys have missed right from the start, now it will be hard to go back there and fix it.

The part I hate most is when a disobedient child starts bringing people home who also join in encouraging their disobedience.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
lifezone247:
guy you be Man at all? Man as in MAN? So cos she’s cultists that na why you no fit beat the cultist out of her for beating your beloved mom? De there De form good boy while she keep pounding the old woman you hear me undecided

Baba i didn't say I'm scared. I've done that countlessly. even in medicine, once a bactaria is used to a drug, it becomes resilient. same scenario is happening, only that it's in my family

27 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
dahmie2013:
Y don't u & ur mum embark on a fasting & prayer session 4 her. Dere is nothing God cannot do, prayer changes things & people. Pls I will recommend u get dis book by Bishop David Oyedepo, "Walking in the newness of life" & "Conquering Controlling Powers". She has started beating ur mum, dis is no more a battle u can fight physically, take it 2 God, she herself will come begging.
It is well.

Trust me bro, that old woman has had sleepless nights praying for her daughter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by bethmartin031(f): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
We should love and protect our parents especialy our mother.

11 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
as an elder sista, you should have gone there and straighten that lil foolish sista of yours, who had the audacity to lay hands on her maker.... in some part of the world, you dont live to tell the tale after doing such abomination!

not even the bible accept such crap!

12 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by COFOLAND(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

involve police now

8 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by mamachildren: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
she is lost don't fight her don't beat her show her love more than ever tell your mum to show her love it's is hard but turn a blind eye on her issues and then talk to God he will take it from there. She will find her way back on her own because it no more your battle it's of the Lord. You will be surprised. It has worked in many families I know

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by lifezone247(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

Baba i didn't say I'm scared. I've done that countlessly. even in medicine, once a bactaria is used to a drug, it becomes resilient. same scenario is happening, only that it's in my family
so help you God brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Eastboi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
This one pass Nigeria Film :-XThis one pass Nigeria Film
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by dahmie2013: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

Trust me bro, that old woman has had sleepless nights praying for her daughter
Somethings only answer 2 prayer & fasting, not prayers alone. Wen praying, u ask God 4 d soultn & healing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
mamachildren:
she is lost don't fight her don't beat her show her love more than ever tell your mum to show her love it's is hard but turn a blind eye on her issues and then talk to God he will take it from there. She will find her way back on her own because it no more your battle it's of the Lord. You will be surprised. It has worked in many families I know

Thanks, I appreciate

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by guru03(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guy dealing with her in a hurtful manner will make her go wild the more, visit her where she stays with her cult guys, asked her what her problem is, plead with her to rethink the harm she is doing to her self, if possible go with someone she respect the more, she will have a second thought.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Oyindidi(f): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Let your mother throw her out of the house.

18 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Richy4(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Simply ask your mother if she will be miserable and angry if your sister moves out of the house... if she says no, you should then take it from there...I believe she is above 18, she is working, old enough to bring boys home.. She is also old enough to live on her own... you guys should let her go.. (I mean by force using security )

Don't be scared....it is an honourable thing to defend one's mother even when confronted with danger and your dad will be proud of you wherever he is..

41 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by northvietnam(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
use her for money retual then use the proceeds and get ur mom a Rover 2018

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by johnstar(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FTrebirth(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
bring your sister to us...let's teach the bitch some discipline. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by DrToche: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chai...while some wish there mum was still alive this 1 is beating hers

Love your mothers except she is making you pass through hell then....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by AnodaIT(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
First of all, your mother is not a single mother, she is a widow

Second, the girl's case is a goner, only prayers can change her situation, while at it, tell your mom to stay clear of the born throwaway child

15 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Bibidear(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Take ur mum away from the house,she might kill ur mum and then again.......was there any problem while she was bringing u guys up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Draei: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Your YOUNGER sister? and you never start dey
handle her as a man? Police nko? Mtcheeeew.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by nawtyme: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Be careful not to let the advice of strangers cost you the life of your mum.
When a child raises his /her hand on a parent, it should be treated with utmost caution. You will not always be there to protect your mother and your no matter what you think, your mum still has love for her daughter.

My opinion. If it is possible take your mother out of your sister's reach. Then go ahead and do whatever you think is right.

All the best.

19 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by mrlaw93(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Confront ur mum.. She didn't birth her for ur father.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Archangel15: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Let your mother throw her out of the house.

Too harsh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! / Nonuplets: Halima Cisse, Malian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Babies In Morocco / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.