Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta (38774 Views)

Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Otunbafederatio: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice job & well done to Nigeria Police.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by bobosh02(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2015
Visit - www.akjerseysandkits.com for all ur authentic jerseys and kits,shirts and polos
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by ThisMeansWAR: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Mufasa27:

[s]I was expecting this, aside this trash what else you wanna say, nothing I guess..... Ode !![/s]
mumu cheesy
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by anonimi: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:
They're infiltrating Yorubaland with crime!!

From Delta to Borno to Ogun, may Oduduwa help Yorubaland.

Stupid comment of a parochial tribal bigot.
I hope you said same thing when Yorubas commit crime in the UK, USA etc.
Do you

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8ipdYIzU2ro/UrMUOhmDE0I/AAAAAAAADu8/UdMnzDm3028/s512/Michael-Adebolajo-and-Mic.jpg[/img]

eaglechild:
Lee Rigby murder: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty

Two Nigerian Brits Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo have been today convicted for the murder of a British soilder Lee Rigby.

The two Brits were said to have run over their victim with a car and then gone ahead to behead him with a meat cleaver
The British PM David Cameron has referred to this as a gruesome crime against humanity.
David Cameron, speaking to reporters in Brussels,
said: "The whole country was completely shocked by the
murder of Lee Rigby, and the whole country united in
condemnation of what happened, and I'm sure everyone
will welcome these verdicts today.
"I think it also shows that we have to redouble our
efforts to confront the poisonous narrative of extremism
and violence that lay behind this and make sure we do
everything to beat it in our country."
Adebolajo showed no remorse for his actions during
the trial, telling jurors that he was a "soldier of Allah"
and that he had no choice but to obey the command of
Allah. He described how he held the soldier's hair as he
hacked at his neck in a motion described by one witness
as like a "butcher attacking a joint of meat".

A witness said Adebolajo
had a look of pure evil after attacking Rigby's head
while his accomplice rammed knives into his chest like
he was "trying to remove his organs from his torso".
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/19/lee-rigby-murder-michael-adebolajo-adebowale-guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2015
ceasare:

My dear brother u ve said it all.how come they never turn up when d robberies r ongoing only to come back with some real or unreal suspects paraded as been the suspects! I remember few days after d festac robbery some mean looking SARS operatives came to raid the 23road market where some wayward boys use to drink sepe n smoke Igbo and they took a handful of them away.GOd knows what faith awaits them wherever they are now.that brings to mind why d raid or do they think the robbers will come back and be hanging around their own crime scenes? But we all know off the records that's how NPF operates beating confession into suspects,no forensic evidence that a crime what perpetrated by a suspect just hearsay and maybe ball gazing?! Who knows.after d festac robbery in one of the thread I wrote that before dec more banks will go down especially those close to any water bodies....it just common sense which I feel d commissioner of police or the AC in charge of operations should know and security checks should b put in place.but this is Nigeria where no body loses their job or get punished for negligence of duty.nothing will happen and it will b business as usual till the next robbery takes place.i can bet some groups are somewhere perfecting this Kelly rotor robbery model and waiting to spring into action!

After parading them that's all we hear ,no prosecution no judgement and the story dies away until u hear these hoodlums are caught again in another robbery after they were released from police custody.a case of highest bidder buying your way out of police custody regardless of your crime.infact NPF ehn na only GOD fit start Nigeria healing process because it has defile all logic.....

I taught they said they have all suspects involved in the robbery in custody and as of today what's the situation of the suspects? Have they been charged to court? Prosecuted and awaiting judgement?many questions few answers....
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by ManTiger(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2015
All the way from South East!

that guy own don do, 3 people killed!
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by donshaddow(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2015
And you lot believed this cork and bull story?

I pity my country NAIJA!

You will see counter-claim in the dailies telling them it was just a frame up to appraise the police. Mark my words.

These people have been operating successfully and conveniently for years. I don't believe they sent the so-called extra-intelligent officers to track this people down at a mere wedding.

Do you think criminals are daft just as our police portray them to be?

Well, I believe this is another movie-fiction from the Nigeria Police Force!

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by xtervaganza(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2015
toludadon:

haters... hope you are not on the payroll of this guy?
his comment made sense though

You can't trust naija police
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by anonimi: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
Those useless IPOB Biafra robbers will come to another country to rob undecided

From someone who calls himself burger and has not unilaterally led a campaign to not share the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue, you need to visit Yaba left sharperly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Burger01(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
anonimi:

From someone who calls himself burger and has not unilaterally led a campaign to not share the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue, you need to visit Yaba left sharperly grin
Anini, you don kolo o, ah swhhear! cheesy
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by nosiebaba(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Police needs to learn how to prevent such incident or stop them in the act not catching them after the damage has been done. It's a good thing but it is better to have enough forces and firepower to prevent them during the act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2015
dont8:
Good job guys...

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/agbara-robbery-police-nab-leader-of-gang-in-delta/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Evidently Kelly Rotor refused to share his lot with the Police.. that was his undoing
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by mamasheyin: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pavore9:
He even went to a wedding fully armed!
grin
Guy! when i go work for that way, i won't lie to u, i go to even the pool with my WMG-24 calibre magnum in my bikini.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by focus7: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't believe the police has arrested the real criminals, this is just a make game by the police to save face. They should just go out there search thoroughly for the robbers.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Ninilowo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very commendable! Very swift! That's real Rapid Response! Kudos to the officers of this New IG inspired team. WELDONE guys.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by rafcrown(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
They can rob there too[quot,bloody criminals.author=Pavore9 post=40275927]He even went to a wedding fully armed![/quote]
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by geraldhumphrey(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ma fwend shut up,ogun is d home of anarchy,doom,chaos,deceit,any evil u can mention right nw
wytecat:
They scream "ogun again" yet they won't stop bringing the crimes into ogun. If only they can keep their criminals at home and leave ogun alone.

May thunder strike and ogun bathe in the blood of anyone who says 'ogun again' after this.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
teeowl:
he is from the south-south and he came to rob in the south-west? are there no banks in his own region?

That is one of their resolutions after Jonathan failed at the poll-to unleash all form of mayhem on the South west. But don't worry dear as they will all meet their waterloo pretty soon.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
mamasheyin:

grin
Guy! when i go work for that way, i won't lie to u, i go to even the pool with my WMG-24 calibre magnum in my bikini.

WMG-24 calibre magnum in your bikini?You sure say u well so? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by erico2k2(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
kekakuz:
I knew those guyz were from the Niger delta region
That place is saturated with ex militants with weapons and access to hardware
What ever happened to the once great Nigerian navy
I dey come make I read where dem for say they are from
Ok I done come back It did not say they are from the Delta, they traveled there for a wedding, mind you OBJ also traveled down to same sapele for his Son's wedding, plz Ogun people take una dirty back.

1 Like

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by erico2k2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

That is one of their resolutions after Jonathan failed at the poll-to unleash all form of mayhem on the South west. But don't worry dear as they will all meet their waterloo pretty soon.
Una don start he is from SW, OGUN.he only went for wedding in sapele, Make Una take una thief back he dont live anywhere in the SS
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by wytecat: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fool, you haven't taken a look at the hell of a state you come from, and ogun is even doing its best to stay afloat despite the influx of you natural born demons.
geraldhumphrey:
Ma fwend shut up,ogun is d home of anarchy,doom,chaos,deceit,any evil u can mention right nw
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by glossy6(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:

Mumu 2015. So delta is Biafra. Excessive hatred is bad for your soul. Mtchew
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by idrisnami(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Several arrests as been made after success of each robbery by the robbers but robbery still continue. I don't trust Nig police jor
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by lozanni(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:

Which kind burger you chop? The one wey get guguru and epa, I suppose.
Hunger fit make you dey see and say things wey no get meaning.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Warlord3000:
Nigeria Police have one of the best detective force and mind... (just that more often than not they just tend to be disappointing ) .

U hear cases of them trailing stolen cars to kaduna... Foil kidnapping in Imo... And arresting robbers down south..

Quite commendable...

May the almighty keep helping them

They don't. With no forensic or digital record department, I'd say they rank dead last.

Nigerians always thinking so highly of themselves..
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by fromnigeria(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
As matured as you are, you are not suppose to talk this way.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by wytecat: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Drain! the leader of the gang is caught and you are here telling stories, the head is the life of everything. We all know you ibos are responsible for 3/4 of the crimes in Nigeria, and no one is surprised when your names are mentioned. It's always expected of you ibos because of your mischief makeup. But with the other Nigerians is different.
M4gunners:
They caught their leader in Delta State. 20 of them they said. Cool down we will soon know where the rest from. Our people say "na Rat wen dey house tell the ones wen dey for bush say fish dey for fire"
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by M4gunners: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
wytecat:
Drain! the leader of the gang is caught and you are here telling stories, the head is the life of everything. We all know you ibos are responsible for 3/4 of the crimes in Nigeria, and no one is surprised when your names are mentioned. It's always expected of you ibos because of your mischief makeup. But with the other Nigerians is different.
Thanks for reminding me.Allow me to ask for a favour. Tell you Oga @ the top to let the si called crime region have their Biafra.Thanks once more in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) / Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn / Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.