Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award (4570 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper / Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by clembod: 10:39am On May 26, 2009
Congratulations Enyeama. More power to your elbow. I pray God should provide you a good club where you can build a better career in football.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by akhis: 10:44am On May 26, 2009
if he goes to a better club, he maybe too small to be significant
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by U1(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2009
So happy for him. Hope he gets a better club. kiss
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by pek(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2009
and he is second to playless and bench warming ejide shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by PurestBoy(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2009
The guy should go to Premier league and comot for Israel
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by solosimple(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2009
Good for the lad. Hope this wud step him up to a better club.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Age age age. Age is no more on his side and that may make him the 2nd choice goal keeper in South Africa 2010.

are u for real

JESUS IS LORD !!!

for crying out loud . . .how old is he that u want to retire him with ur mouth ? shocked grin

2nd choice goalkeeper ko . . .10th choice ni angry
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by deb(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2009
I'm happy for him.
Its always difficult for goalkeeper to get a move to bigger clubs.
I hope this will help him get a better deal
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by ekitikan(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2009
oh boy i know no say bad belle full 9ja oh,your person win award people they talk rubbish.people go change your attitude there is no award to small or no achievement too little,the man has gone ti israel to make us proud people are here bad mouthing him.
some of this people no win smc cup for primary school not to talk of representing their secondary school, na wa for 9ja guys,please lets praise our own people when we hear news like this we should congratulate the person.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2009
@LAST POSTER

must u post ? cant u just reason along with the reasonable ones here . .

and those that know that even this thread SHOULD NOT BE ON THE HOME PAGE

how explains someone like Wole Soyinka winning a writers' award YEAR IN YEAR OUT ?

at some point in time, no one gets moved as it has become stale  cheesy

Enyeama has been winning awards in Israel but  . . .

LET HIM PLY HIS TRADE IN BETTER LEAGUES . . .

LET HIM BE AS GREAT AS HE TRULY IS !!!

HE CANT ACHIEVE WHAT HE IS MEANT TO ACHIEVE IN ISRAEL

AWARDS IN ISRAEL DONT COUNT FOR NADA ANYWHERE . . .

WHERE IS MURPHY AKANJI THAT WAS PAINTING THE MALTESE LEAGUE RED THEN ?

ABEGGGGGGIE !
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Kay1kay1(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2009
Great reward.Hope he maintains that consistency even after moving to a better club.That's the problem some of our players have.
More power$€£ to his elbow.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by ekitikan(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2009
Dr kini kan abi wetin be your name

Being reasonable is when you attack some one and play down on his achievements? i bow for you oh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed,i dont want to join issues with you or start the common nairaland war of words angry angry angry angry.
just to let you know,the israeli league is not a bad league,and the guy is getting offer from some european countries so praise his achievements and pray for your own na him i dey talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by hannie: 5:34pm On May 26, 2009
grin grin grin

ONI BROTHER IN LAW grin

K'ETI ?
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2009
@Ekitikan

its outright dumb for u to believe this an achievement . . .

his likes are doing better elsewhere in better leagues, u are here busy saying the Israeli league is not bad. . .

I can count 5 Africn leagues that are better . . .

Enyeama is my fave Nigerian, stop spurting rubbish ! all we are saying is LET HIM BE NAMED THE BEST IN THE LA LIGA OR SERIE A, THEN WE CAN CELEBRATE !

or is it that u are too dumb to comprehend ?

geez !  embarassed Nairaland don yama with all this pointless loafers posting rubbish  angry
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by ekitikan(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2009
Dokita,
I understand say some of your patient dey give u problem but thats not enough reasons to start throwing abuse like that embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed in any case i await your five african leagues that are better than israeli league grin grin grin grin oh boy remember that some of us dey watch television too oh and we get internet connections oh grin grin grin.i thought you are a person with something up there, angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2009
ekitikan:

Dokita,
I understand say some of your patient dey give u problem but thats not enough reasons to start throwing abuse like that embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed in any case i await your five african leagues that are better than israeli league grin grin grin grin oh boy remember that some of us dey watch television too oh and we get internet connections oh grin grin grin.i thought you are a person with something up there, angry angry angry angry angry angry

u have just confirmed that u are an adodi of the highest order . . .

u choose ur words stealthily, abusing yet claiming u dont want to roll that way . . .

no wonder why u seem not to reason properly . . .ur IQ is low

u are suffereng from selective amnesia but thats not even the problem,

u seem to be doomed for life IF U DONT KNOW THAT THE ISRAELI LEAGUE AINT WORTH MY WASTING MY TIME DEBATING ON . . .

GO AND BRING UR NL MODELS, I SH*T ON THEM, U R 2 SMALL TO SH*T ON DUDE !

ASSWIPE FEELING FUNKY !

vermins like u ought to be exterminated . . .thats why I am called Dr Kit !

bloody scoundrel, offspring of an extinct pig ! cool
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Mmuo(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2009
Kudos my man - Enyeama!!!
Wish U more laurels in ur Carrier.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by ekitikan(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2009
DOKITA,
gimme names of the 5 leagues in africa better than israeli league thats what i asked and you come start to vibrate, low iq abi?well prove your words and come up with the names of those leagues people like you that have issues with your manners come to NL and start vomiting, na wa oooooooooo, its very obvious you do not have regards for your progenitors thats why you call people son of an extinct pig, na so you dey aabuse your papa and mama i dey sure, goverment know where fit you thats why dem put you as doctor for yaba apa osi,
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Cristalz(f): 10:17pm On May 26, 2009
Guys guys guuuysss. . .go easy,k? grin

Relax Kit. Ain't everything you should allow get to you. wink

Ekitikan, leave our doc and concentrate on Enyeama,k? Just let it slide. . .he gets very expressive at times. grin
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by ekitikan(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2009
@ cryslalz
thank you jare,i bow for people wey dey come form acada thinking say we too no go school,if i no born before atleast i see pikin for fowl back grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyhowz i just want him to tell me five african leagues that are better than israeli league thats all and untilo he does that i shall chase him any where he goes on Nairaland shikena cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Cristalz(f): 10:46pm On May 26, 2009
Haba bros, chase the ladies and let the good doc be. grin I'm sure he will name 5 African leagues for you when he has the time cheesy. . .no need to start distributing beef here.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Builder: 5:49am On May 27, 2009
Dr kitan

We still await your answer to his question
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by bsanya(f): 12:13pm On May 27, 2009
He desreves it and i pray that the Lord will help him to triumph in his carrer.
All the best Enyeama
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by alex406(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2009
Good for him,its a new beginning.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by ekitikan(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2009
DOKITA  grin grin grin grin grin
NA WA OH YOU NO FIT MENTION THE 5 LEAGUES??/ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :- STOP MAKING CLAIMS YOU CANT BACK UP YOU HIA ME.YOU ARE FORGIVEN GO AND SIN NO MORE smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by batusi(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2009
Congrats to Enyeama nonetheless. But make una no vex oh, una sure say that guy sabi keep? Kindly rank him somewhere before, between or after these guys,
Cech, Van der Sar, Valdes, Casilas, Freidel, Buffon, & Rufai.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2009
@Ekiti

u be Clifford Orji ?

u sure look like him . . .

stupid 38 yr old slowpoke . . . tongue tongue  grin

@Mod

no need removing my posts . . .

show some fairness for once undecided

stop encouraging these asswipes cool
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Cristalz(f): 11:17pm On May 28, 2009
Kit, I posted here after you did. You called the guy a bastard. I asked you to modify, but as usual, you didn't listen. So I took it off.

This whole insulting people thing has to be tuned down plenty. . .if someone offends you, report them. If you must diss, make it mild, and keep the fun in.
Tomorrow the person you dissed will also come and say I'm unfair. There's just no pleasing you guys, is there? grin
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2009
are u for real ?

the tone of dissing must be tuned down ?

what made the Sports zone the hottest in the land ?

where is Jackal and Wormy to come see what I am reading shocked

is someone reading this applesauce coming from a Mod ?

atimes I wish I could have the old NL back cry cry cry
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by Cristalz(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2009
Hehehe. . .una nor go kill me for my papa o. grin Do this, raw beef. Do the opposite, raw beef.

Back to topic now, please.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2009
raw beef

yeah rite undecided

@TOPIC

Yesternites' performance shows why I have always said Enyeama is better than Ejide but peeps like Ibime wont agree . . .

let Enyeama get himself out of that unproductive league the way YAK did or which Israeli club has ever won anything tangible in their clubs' history grin grin
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by gReenmAn(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2009
Rare good news concerning a Nigerian in Diaspora.

Keep it up bros.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dressing Like C-ronaldo Will Cost You Awful More, As Bale's Outfit Worth £902 Wh / Nigeria D'Tigress To Begin 2023 FIBA Afrobasket Title Defence Against Egypt / Lionel Messi Gets Terrible New Tattoo On The World's Most Expensive Left Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.