Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award (4568 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper / Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by AloyEmeka9: 5:11pm On May 30, 2009
are u for real

JESUS IS LORD !!!

for crying out loud . . .how old is he that u want to retire him with ur mouth ?

2nd choice goalkeeper ko . . .10th choice ni
What do you think is his real age?
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
DEFINITELY NOT UP TO 30YRS, WHICH AINT EVEN PEAK FOR A GOALTENDER tongue
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by chidichris(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2009
@moderator,
now that u are here, i want to bring to ur notice of the multiplication of topics here which i saw u block in the past. pls take a trip to topics abt mikel and do justice to that. again, thanks for holding back the dogs as i can never say for sure who let the dogs out.

@ekitikan,
do u know about the law of gravity or the forces of gravity? well, it is a pull him down law. eyemma won award and someone is mad abt that. yes he said he is not interested because he only wants to hear the eyemma was caught in a rape or that eyemma has been benched by an algerian goalkeeper.
he is calling for eyemma to go to better leagues as if he has a genuine intention, but if eyemma goes to barcelona tomorrow, this same adviser will come back here to tell us that he has just moved for money if u doubt that visit the threads on mikel and martins who 98% of nigerians or nairalanders accused of moving for money.
if ronaldo moves, he will be said to have moved for fresh challanges but if a nigerian moves, he moves for money.
eyemma shld follow his mind and God will surely assist him.
if that man says he has genuine intentions for eyemma, let him reffer u to any post he has made for those nigerians in the hot leagues and clubs eg. mikel, yobo, yakubu and martins.

like i said, they are born saddist and all u need to keep them moving is negative things be it wishes or news but fortunately, the ways of man is far different from the ways of God.

they are out to promote the lw of gravity hence they are into operation pull him down.

@topic,
eyemma, i had always known u to be a good goalkeeper and this award is just a stepping stone. he that started this good work in u will surely see u through.

@Dr Kitaun,
before i forget, i left some bananas for u somewhere, i hope u are enjoying that. why didn't u come over to this place with them? pls inform me when u run out of bananas.
u see everybody is begining to see u as an enemy of progress and an evil man. i know u will end up bringing shame to urself. soon, u will be fighting with the owner of this site. u are like a moving train in ur saddist life hence no stopping. one thing is sure brother, whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap. majek fashek will say, u don't expect to sow cassava and reap up cocoa yam. so watch ur ways and always appreciate ur fellowman's efforts and achievements and by so doing, God will open ur ways for good things and that is a kool secret of life.
we have seen ppl with big english without food on their tables. remember how u try, u can form new english words as u live ur life on copy right. u at the end of the day speak english already spoken by others so what is great abt a copy right work. u are living ur life on an already made projects. u can't be like footballers who even from time to time new styles of play, new tricks and new performances. appreciate them brother if not for anyother thing, do that because u don't have a choice.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2009
chidichris:

@moderator,
now that u are here, i want to bring to ur notice of the multiplication of topics here which i saw u block in the past. pls take a trip to topics abt mikel and do justice to that. again, thanks for holding back the dogs as i can never say for sure who let the dogs out.

@ekitikan,
do u know about the law of gravity or the forces of gravity? well, it is a pull him down law. eyemma won award and someone is mad abt that. yes he said he is not interested because he only wants to hear the eyemma was caught in a rape or that eyemma has been benched by an algerian goalkeeper.
he is calling for eyemma to go to better leagues as if he has a genuine intention, but if eyemma goes to barcelona tomorrow, this same adviser will come back here to tell us that he has just moved for money if u doubt that visit the threads on mikel and martins who 98% of nigerians or nairalanders accused of moving for money.
if ronaldo moves, he will be said to have moved for fresh challanges but if a nigerian moves, he moves for money.
eyemma shld follow his mind and God will surely assist him.
if that man says he has genuine intentions for eyemma, let him reffer u to any post he has made for those nigerians in the hot leagues and clubs eg. mikel, yobo, yakubu and martins.

like i said, they are born saddist and all u need to keep them moving is negative things be it wishes or news but fortunately, the ways of man is far different from the ways of God.

they are out to promote the lw of gravity hence they are into operation pull him down.

@topic,
eyemma, i had always known u to be a good goalkeeper and this award is just a stepping stone. he that started this good work in u will surely see u through.

@Dr Kitaun,
before i forget, i left some bananas for u somewhere, i hope u are enjoying that. why didn't u come over to this place with them? pls inform me when u run out of bananas.
u see everybody is begining to see u as an enemy of progress and an evil man. i know u will end up bringing shame to urself. soon, u will be fighting with the owner of this site. u are like a moving train in ur saddist life hence no stopping. one thing is sure brother, whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap. majek fashek will say, u don't expect to sow cassava and reap up cocoa yam. so watch ur ways and always appreciate ur fellowman's efforts and achievements and by so doing, God will open ur ways for good things and that is a kool secret of life.
we have seen ppl with big english without food on their tables. remember how u try, u can form new english words as u live ur life on copy right. u at the end of the day speak english already spoken by others so what is great abt a copy right work. u are living ur life on an already made projects. u can't be like footballers who even from time to time new styles of play, new tricks and new performances. appreciate them brother if not for anyother thing, do that because u don't have a choice.

Jesus is Lord shocked shocked grin

THIS ASSTARD CALLED CHIDICUNT CANT EVEN WRITE WHAT HE READS ? shocked grin

is it ENYEAMA or EYEMMA ? embarassed tongue
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by chidichris(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2009
Jesus is Lord Shocked Shocked Grin

THIS ASSTARD CALLED CHIDICUNT CANT EVEN WRITE WHAT HE READS ? Shocked Grin

is it ENYEAMA or EYEMMA ?

idiot,
it is gud that u v finally turned urself into a fault finding machine. well continue with this new duty. ever player is not correct in his ways even for winning award, that also is a crime to ur ears. now i want to remind u that no matter how the name is spelt, the most important thing there is e and a that starts and ends the name.
u are nothing but an unrepentant saddist.
for ur consumption, Enyeama is the isreali player of the yr so u better start living by and with that.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by DrKitaun(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
Thank God Dayokanu's labor on Chidicunt has started yielding positive fruit grin
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by deb(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
Man, thank God for Enyeama o, maybe Amodu would have been a forgotten story.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by chidichris(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
the most outstanding character of a saddist is that he is not happy with others good news.
those imbeciles here who are not happy with enyeama have no other name but saddists.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by nazzyon(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
Happy to see a Nigerian recognized for his contribution to sports in another country.
Re: Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award by milkan05(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
CONGRATULOBIA TO ENYEMA!! i always tot u wud do some good,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dressing Like C-ronaldo Will Cost You Awful More, As Bale's Outfit Worth £902 Wh / Nigeria D'Tigress To Begin 2023 FIBA Afrobasket Title Defence Against Egypt / Lionel Messi Gets Terrible New Tattoo On The World's Most Expensive Left Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.