Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (39618 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by percyoats(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2014
You mean ending of January
Kelvoo45:
@percyoats OK, let still be hoping on God and praying, from one article I read about the scholarship, the said after the interview the will contact letest ending of next month.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Kelvoo45: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes, according to the article, the submittion of documents after interview will be between December and January, let still be hoping on God.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by eniboi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
eniboi:
I want to study information tech against nxt year , pls I need a university with low tuition fee. And who is currently studying in czech rep.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by stoicism: 11:05pm On May 28, 2015
Guys pls help me with info on the requirement for the student visa, the rate of approval and denial of their student visa. I just got admission to study mech engineering MSc at CTU Prague. Thanks in advance.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Obinnio: 9:41am On May 31, 2015

i am sorry to break your heart but it will be difficult anywhere around the world for someone who hasnt got a JOB.
if you aint got a job, how are you intending of taking care of yourself? what are you aiming for?
wherever you choose to go, you will still have to learn a new language. accomodations in Oslo are pricier than in Prague but the salaries in Oslo are higher too.

the Norwegian economy is much stronger than the Czech one so if you are hoping to make money and come back home to 9ja to build a new house and buy yourself a Benz(like most hustlers dream of doing) then i suggest you look deeper into the matter or stop dreaming.

ask yourself this simple question: if the Czech Republic was so good in terms of work/living standards then why are all the czechs running to England to do ANY job?! same for polish, hungarians, slovaks or any east european citizen that just entered the EU.

a few yrs back, the Czech republic was the BIZNISS, but now that they entered the EU, the prices have risen sharply. so the balance between your salary and what you have to pay for rent/food/transport/clothing etc is not as huge as what you are left with in Norway. beware, i am talking about someone working in a LEGAL well to do profession (if you are looking for dish washing jobs then anywhere will be the same)

ps: just because some african dude is trying to get into parliament in CZ doesnt mean that YOUR time will be better there. the Czech Republic has NO black minister while Norway had a black minister in charge of family, children, integration and equality, Manuela Ramin Osmundsen, but she was sacked four months after being sworn in.

you are confused to say the least and you sound just like someone looking to find a place for a quick easy hustle!
bro if I say give me your contact let's yarn privately,people will say drop ur comment here,my question is specificaly for hustle,I play football which is my main target but will be glad to do any dirty work to keep body and soul untill God bless me, my question is between, Germany,Belgium,Sweden,Norway or Czech, where will you recommend me to go for easy integration and less lenient immigration laws,just where the law will be easier and freer to move around to play football,remember going for hustle so will use visit,tourist or conference visa, student is out of question as per conflicting age to football age.forget the hardship for I am down for it, Suxesss you can still enlighten if you can be of help to my questions

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by stoicism: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yes,i am in Prague now.Job prospects here is not too bad according to my findings on ground.the only barrier is language but if you are lucky you will definitely get one.their are a lot of multinational companies here that employ English speaking students.i have not started looking for job yet,their academic curriculum is so tedious you will need to make a good grade in first semester before you can start hustling else once you fail twice you will be ejected out of school.

I hope that helps.

I have an appointment to submit my application for student visa on 6th of August....can u help me with likely questions and other tips?
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by stoicism: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2015
So far so good....its been good here. Please any Nigerian in Prague to please send me a pm or someone should tell me where I can find Nigerians. Thanks in advance.

(
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Nebuchadnezzar2: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Hallo bro....
you wrote earlier that people do arrive as late as December for their study and it doesn't really matter much as they may have to carry the courses over.

will the embassy give a visa when they know that study has already started: any idea please.

My brother applied for visa to take up his masters at CULS but the embassy have not yet given him feedback on his visa application. the study started on 29th September.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Bjkhaleed(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
am really proud of this thread of the gracious people here, helping one another but lacking some details which arouse to several questions asked by the confused/newcomers in this thread.
Actually, i xpect all details of the processing should be stated accordingly to the benefits of we that does nt knw abt traveling processing or of the steps to be taken for equal benefits of everyone without repeatedly questions. e.g apply thru the skul site & do this or dat, get an intl passport & like that, so as for evry1 to be carry along. because me in particular am very much anticipated in traveling, bt doesnt knw of the steps to be taken. there is money but no guidelines or informations to support it. so some1 should please enlist them out.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by ceexcel(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
following......
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by chekz169: 8:26am On May 19, 2016
Hi, pls gurus in the house i need help and guildline, im a university student in ui ansd want to attain a Model United nations conference in czech republic. Pls what document do i need to prepare and its there a czech embassy in lagos or only in abuja. Looking forward for a quick responds
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Franmeme: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2016
stoicism:
So far so good....its been good here. Please any Nigerian in Prague to please send me a pm or someone should tell me where I can find Nigerians. Thanks in advance.
(
Please stoicism can we talk. A little bit urgent Please
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by stoicism: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Franmeme:

Please stoicism can we talk. A little bit urgent Please

Yes why not
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Franmeme: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
stoicism:

Yes why not
Good day Stoicism and all,
Please i recently got admitted to Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and would like to ask you some very important questions about visa processing, since you're among the very successful applicants to get visa. Please let me know how you would like me to contact you, either on this platform or privately. I will really appreciate your kind gesture. I will also beg of you in advance not to be tired of my questions. It will not last long. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by gowaga68: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello all, which of the banks can one use to pay his or her tuition fee? Went to Skybank and Firstbank, was told they no longer do.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by stoicism: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Franmeme:

Good day Stoicism and all,
Please i recently got admitted to Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and would like to ask you some very important questions about visa processing, since you're among the very successful applicants to get visa. Please let me know how you would like me to contact you, either on this platform or privately. I will really appreciate your kind gesture. I will also beg of you in advance not to be tired of my questions. It will not last long. Thank you and God bless.

Ok fire your question or send an email. Better on here for the benefit of others. Waiting painstakingly bro

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Franmeme: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2016
stoicism:

Ok fire your question or send an email. Better on here for the benefit of others. Waiting painstakingly bro
Please Stoicism can you give me a link on how i can get a competent person to help translate my documents. Please i will also beg to know the documents you translated during your time. Thanks brother
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by Franmeme: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello pals, please has anyone been to the embassy recently?
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by emmanuel1987: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hello people, I want anybody in the house to help clarify this. I got a job offer in czech as a await the contract letter and agreement. I reside in Italy where i just finished my graduate program still with permit in Italy. I want to know if is possible to relocate to Czech and start work while my work permit is under-process. Although the VISA support unit from my new find employer has not advised me yet. What is your take? Anyone in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by CryptoJnath(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hi people i guess i'm a bit of a late comer because all post here are dated far back 2014 but not withstanding still very helpful. Now my ordeal is that i don't have much money to school abroad but i would like to school abroad hence i found Czech as an option. I was told if i could learn the Czech language am good to go, so i'm ready to take up the challenge but i don't want to take it up blindly that's why i need help as regards so much questions bothering me. Please anyone in Czech or have studied in Czech that can help please reply i really need your help. I have questions.
To start with can i get a school in Czech where i can learn the Czech language and then after learning perfectly proceed to undergraduate studies? How easy would that be? And also while doing this i will like to be working part-time since i'm self funding. Anticipating replies
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by DanopebManagers: 9:52pm On May 01, 2020
stoicism:

Hello Stocism, Good day
Don't know if you're still active here.
I just got admitted for a program, and about processing my Visa. Primary issue that I feel can get it rejected is funds. I've got a sponsor(non family) willing to loan me 1.5M. Wanted to ask if I should use said person as sponsor, or just ask funds to be sent to my account.
Also, the Visa, I've been seeing mixed results. What are the chances of being granted one.
Please I would really appreciate your feedback.
My email is babalolaopedaniel@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by fran6zigi: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good day everyone… please I want to if it is a good idea to apply for bachelor studies in Czech… I heard securing Visa for Bachelor studies is very hard.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by sexymonkey(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
fran6zigi:
Good day everyone… please I want to if it is a good idea to apply for bachelor studies in Czech… I heard securing Visa for Bachelor studies is very hard.
yes o, getting nomination for bsc is hard and frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by fran6zigi: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Do you know anybody who has ever been successful in the process of applying for Bsc in Czech??
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by fran6zigi: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2023
sexymonkey:
yes o, getting nomination for bsc is hard and frustrating.

Do you mean nomination for Visa interview
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by sexymonkey(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
fran6zigi:

Do you mean nomination for Visa interview
yes.
There's just 10slots available for Nigeria and neighbouring countries every month.
Re: Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2023
believe me men , there are LOTS of black people in Prague and LOADS of nigerians.
the first time you land there, go to a club called RADOST (if your girlfriend isnt insecure about going there) and you might find many of your brothas and sisters dancing their asses off!
hah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Years After, Father And Son Are Southwest Pilots / Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.