Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed (624 Views)

Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari / Photos: Nigerian Man Posts Pictures Of All The Women He Slept With To Get Likes / Nollywood "Bad Boy" Jim Iyke, Reveals He Has Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by bvibesblogger: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Jim Iyke’s tag of Nollywood’s bad boy may not be far-fetched after all, when you consider the number of actresses he has kissed.

The actor had made an appearance on Africa Magic’s Special Guest, and had spoken to host Jocelyn Dumas about his reality TV show, Jim Iyke Unscripted.

When asked about kissing ex-girlfriend Nadia Buari on the show, Iyke responded that kissing wasn’t exactly a big deal for him.

He said: “I have once kissed them (his sisters) on set, and so, when walked into the room where two of them were with their boy friends, I kissed them one after the other and their boy friends were mad at me. I have also kissed over 200 actresses on set and nobody is talking about it.”

On why he did the show, he said he wanted people to see the real him, and not have opinions from the media and his movies.

“I have to be introspective. Many times, a lot of negative things have been said about me in the media. It is not basically about what they say about you, it is about you believing in yourself. The first thing is, what I believe in, and what people say about me is secondary. I have always been particular about paparazzi. I was very sceptical to allow cameras into my life, into my home and family. The argument was superior ; it was like all these years everybody has different opinions about you. Why don’t you give them a clear picture of who you are. So I decided to start the TV reality show.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/11/jim-iyke-reveals-how-many-women-he-has-kissed/
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by Maxcollins042(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2015
And how does this concern us?, he should us disclose to us the number of punnies that he has inserted his joystick into....... Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by Maxcollins042(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
Space occupant you don pass this kind thing na. Leave it for the kids.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by faray: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2015
extra time kisses
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Maxcollins042 post=40280251]Space occupant you don pass this kind thing na. Leave it for the kids.[/q]

Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by axortedbabe(f): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Achievement rite?
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals How Many Women He Has Kissed by bobbiekrantz: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh!...oya chop knuckle!.. lame mofo

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Uchendu Pens Beautiful Birthday Message To Wife / 10 Nigerian Celebrities With Traditional Titles / Ini Edo Looks Sexy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.