Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! (1149 Views)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / Why Are The Igbos Crying More Than The Bereaved??? / Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by rosalieene(f): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Dear Northern youths, Do you know why some of us don't blink anymore at the Boko haram activities and never talk about it? I cannot be crying more than the bereaved. I cringe everytime the "bomb goes boom" then I weep for the dead and move on.The northern youths are the most blank people I know. My apologies to the few sensible ones first of all. Your number is being reduced drastically, under your watch boko haram and Fulani herdsmen snatched the first and the fourth position as the most deadliest terror groups. Everybody blames you. Everybody calls you names. Your young's girls were carted away in the middle of the night in a ridiculous drama, your daughters and children are either being used as bomb detonators or being decimated by bombs. Your region is blessed with so much.You have the real gold in agriculture but your people are suffering most from malnutrition, when there is an outbreak of an epidemic it starts with you. Your leaders have been in power for over 36 years, the Nigerian state is 55 years mind you yet you are the poorest region. You have children who wake up in the morning and hit the road to beg ,yet you are not ashamed. You wanted power so much. It has been given back to you. You have had it for six months now guess who is suffering most You. The rich among you are very rich and powerful and hand you peanuts and you prostrate for them. They dash you crumbs and you rejoice. Ask those of your brothers who have left to other regions to make a living why they never come home unless it is to find a wife or do something. They go there and discover equity and fairness. The Igbos will never give you fish but they will teach you how to fish, the Yourbas will put you to shame with their hard work.The entire south region abhor poverty and injustices. Why won't you ask yourself " What are we doing wrong"?? You have never for one day risen in anger against the bastardization of your land. Your land is flowing with blood. Blood that will one day speak against you. You have not asked yourself, why am I not as fearless as my brothers from other region? You see us attack our own and they shake in fear, you never speak against yours because you think it is their sole right to be powerful, while you remain impoverished. Have you ever asked yourself if this folks can give me 1k there must be 100k, why don't you want that 100k?? Your fellow youths were blown to smithereens days ago because somebody was sharing ordinary five hundred naira and youths with potentials were killed. Are you not angry When will you protest against injustices, poverty, neglect and senseless deaths?? When I ask you A gathering of small brained folks under the umbrella of a ridiculous name has protested against the Biafra youths who are simply asking for freedom of one of their own , perceived injustice to their region and the freedom to leave Nigeria . Not a bomb has been dropped, not a single bullet has been fired. That mammoth crowd has been protesting peacefully for two weeks now. Yet you with the Iroko tree in your eyes want to remove the lid from their eyes and you wonder why they do not want to be associated with you? Ask yourself again what the oil has against water?? Wake up!!!! Do the right thing!!! Take the shackles of your feet!!!! Fight for your future!! Stand up for yourselves!!! Then may be we can talk about the one Nigeria project. For now DONT RAIN ON THEIR PARADE!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Thank You undecided undecided
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by rosalieene(f): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank You undecided undecided
u re welcome

1 Like

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2015
You are a true woman...and your post is motherly...

Be empowered!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by rosalieene(f): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Zinicc:
You are a true woman...and your post is motherly...

Be empowered!
Thanks huh
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by daniska3yaro(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Its you again.
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by rosalieene(f): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Its you again.
lol, what is it
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by MarkGud(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tell them oh, tell them.
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by MarkGud(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tell them oh, tell them.
Northern youth; alike mentality, same thinking, one direction, all reason alike, all can "rankadede" to that Alhaji that has not in a ny way better their lives. #SMH

2 Likes

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by demielvis: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice one OP
This woman is one in a million.
She reasons...
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by babyfaceafrica: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice post..though I will take northern youths over IPOB youths

1 Like

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by jesussaves22: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please tell them oh. I don tire to the read news of bomb blasts every day in the north.
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by rosalieene(f): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
demielvis:
Nice one OP
This woman is one in a million.
She reasons...
Thank you
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Cannonleo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
just take a look at how they have avoided this thread which has hit the right chord.
but if it is to defend useless politicians miles of substansive and imaginative evidence and tantrums will be flying around.

op ur a true gem. I have saved this page.it time this country especially the folks up north wake up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by bonechamberlain(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
religion cannot allow northerners or northern youth think rationally, they have soaked themselves in religion.

just like lennin said,.... religion blunts the sharpness of human intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by stonemasonn: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm from the North central, I worry always what will happen to us (especially the Christians) if Nigeria should break up. The core north is only interested in rulership by all means not caring about poverty, deforestation, diseases and war, only his religion (Islam) matters; so far as it serves as a tool for control, power and intimidation.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Scout60(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
north should believe in 100% education for all and u still changes
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by ikechu1278: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP you are expecting too much from people that refuse to go to school because it's "western knowledge".

They are sheeps.

I stopped feeling sorry for BH bombing. In fact I'll proudly say I support BH. Let them continue what they are doing since the northern youths and leaders are more interested in what Biafrans are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Djicemob: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op thanks a million

Not to sound partisan but Jonathan gave them schools more than anywhere else,even more than his people,yet they hated him with a passion cos obviously he was not one of their's.Now my question is what meaningful thing has their own in power ever done for them for them to love him with a passion? Or is it just a mentality of "let our own be there?"

I cant seem to understand the psychology of these people undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
rosalieene:

u re welcome

hi sweety hw re u doing my luv ?.. happy. Sunday..

I think With the way this country is structured the Northern youth won't wake up from there slumber.. Let's go for regionalism.. resource control.. by the time They no longer Receive Oil Money from ND, by then they will wake up.. but for nw Am not bothered.. Northerners add nothing to my life.. they re liability.. Make God punish Lord Lugaurd.. Although Am Proud Of Naija sha.. any day any time … On a lighter note GEJ Tenure was full of corrupt individuals.. so am nt in support of PDP in any way.
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by daniska3yaro(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
rosalieene:

lol, what is it
you have made ur point well unfortunate am nt a tribalist,if am to reply u in all indication I will sound like one,have fun.
Re: Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! by Jaydee009: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Story About Biafra In Pictures / Faac Meeting / Obasanjo Reaction To Don Jazzy And Olamide Feud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.