Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) (1548 Views)

Group Fires Back At US, Insists IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Are Terrorists / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu Are ANTICHRIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by hinwazaka: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2015
I have resisted speaking on this issue, but having witnessed how dirty and how far this APC government is pushing this Biafra facade, I can't keep quiet any longer. I will start from the beginning. We all know the story of the five majors who successfully organized and prosecuted the first coup. But what you don't know is that they did this on orders from Mi6 and some labour party members of the British government. In 1957, after the successful take over of England by the conservative party, the return of colonial states back to the people was started. Ghana was the first to gain independence, shortly followed by Nigeria. This saw the labour party of England and the democrats of America lose a tremendous amount of illegal revenue. So immediately, they regained power, they sought about a means to return this free nations back to their domination. Their spies and agents went about coercing and bribing members of the AG, who are actually a division of the labour party. They were able to get the Akintola splinter division of the AG to enter into an agreement with the Hausa-fulani NPC. This resulted into an inevitable electoral success for this new party known as the NNA. But, unfortunately for this new government, there was a split in the internal circle of the labour party, caused by disagreements over how the spoils should be shared. This caused a faction of the labour party, UK to coerce some members of the Nigerian army to organise a coup, in order to turn things in their favour. The George Brown faction of the Labour party was able to convince and supply the coupists with weapons and logistics of the intended targets. Their hope was to wipe out the top hierarchy of the NNA, and replace them with new leaders that would be loyal and subjective to their yearnings. The Coupists struck on January 1966 and murdered the influential members of the NNA party. Note, that the officers who participated in this coup were officers of Anioma extraction. Majority of the Anioma have for a long time, been corrupted by British spies and so fly the Progressive flag. But unknown to the coupists, information of the coup had leaked to the Harold Wilson lead UK government. So in a swift reaction, the UK labour government sent word to the Nigerian Army, to stop them from taking control of the country. This resulted in a stalemate, between the NA and the coupists. After a brief standoff between the NA and the coupists, negotiations were called and started, which led to an agreement by the coupists to surrender, and in return, they were promised sanctuary from their crimes. Aguiyi Ironsi, a Igbo general, who was leader of the army was picked to lead the new military government. And for a while, things got back to normal. But later on, Aguiyi Ironsi, started to see that the labour party did not have the best intentions for Nigeria, and were more interested in what they could milk from the country. This led him to enter into a secret agreement with the Michael Okpara UPGA group, who were working on the behest of the British Conservative party and the US republican party. They formulated a way in which the country could be moulded into a strong independent nation. This was the reason for the Unitary government reforms started by Aguiyi Ironsi. These reforms were targeted at restricting and restraining the elements used by the labour party to control the Nigerian state. When word of Ironsi's betrayal got to Harold Wilson, he immediately sent a splinter cell army unit in Nigeria to organise the assassination of the Nigerian head of state. But in order to masquerade his actions, he allowed the splinter cell to organise pogroms, and civil unrest, in order to create a chain and an explanation for the coup. The Murtala Mohammed coup was designed to counter the reforms by Ironsi, by splitting the country into regions which could then be easily controlled by the Labour party. The north was to go to Mohammed, the South South and East to Ojukwu. That was the reason for the airport takeover by Mohammed, in order to fly Northern officers, who were unaware of the dastardly plans by Mohammed. But halfway into their operation, the NA led by Gowon took back control and forced the coupists to surrender. Gowon was then made the head of the new military government. But the labour party was not done, and so later got their spy, Ojukwu to start another round of agitations, under the guise of protestations against Gowon to split the four existing regions into 12 states. Ojukwu, receiving backing from the American democrat government, sought to stage a quick occupation coup, which would seize the centre and force the NA to make him leader of the Army. But, once again greed crept into the circle of the Labour party, UK, which disrupted the plans and operations of the coupists. Halfway into the attempt by the 3000 Ojukwu mercenaries to take Lagos, word failed to come from the command centre in the UK. Without any orders from the British, the mercs were stuck and confused in their next point of call. This resulted in a faction of the Labour party entering into an agreement with the conservative party, UK, to upstage the Nigerian mercs and keep Gowon in power. After the mercs were pushed back to the South East, Ojukwu was put in a tight spot. Was he to continue with his plans or to accept defeat.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by kestolove95(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Eediot ibos, even shekau is from anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by opiaoku: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
kestolove95:
product of dog's sperm

7 Likes

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why I still can't understand about hebooes is this fatal attraction to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by hinwazaka: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:
And how does that fit into my thread
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

Halfway into the attempt by the 3000 Ojukwu mercenaries to take Lagos

Ojukwu tried, he met his destruction. Yorubas are silent and gentle, but they will kill you easily if you cross your bounds with them.

2 Likes

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
kestolove95:

Just read the comments and you will know an amala eating parasite

2 Likes

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by MrAnalyst: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
opiaoku:
product of dog's sperm
HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH. LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by hinwazaka: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

[b][/b]

Ojukwu tried, he met his destruction. Yorubas are silent and gentle, but they will kill you easily if you cross your bounds with them.
That is just a section of my writeup. And FYI: Lagos is like NEWYORK. The Mohawk, Oneida, algonkians which were the native American settlers don't own Newyork, just like Yorubas don't own Lagos. Lagos belongs to the east, west, north and south.

2 Likes

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

That is just a section of my writeup. And FYI: Lagos is like NEWYORK. The Mohawk, Oneida, algonkians which were the native American settlers don't own Newyork, just like Yorubas don't own Lagos. Lagos belongs to the east, west, north and south.

Lagos belongs to Nigerians to the extent that Enugu belongs to all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by hinwazaka: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

That is my point. No one would stop you, if you choose to pursue a career in the east.

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

That is my point. No one would stop you, if you choose to pursue a career in the east.
The only non Igbos you see in the east are , artisans and youth corps members. The East have nothing to offer any ambitious human being.

2 Likes

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by hinwazaka: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

The only non Igbos you see in the east are , artisans and youth corps members. The East have nothing to offer any ambitious human being.
Contrary to the divisionary lies spread by propagandists and terrorists like you, the East is home to thousands of Northerners and Yorubas. I share a fence with a Man from Kebbi in my hometown. He has been a resident of the good state of Anambra for about 23 years.

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by dunkem21(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

You really need to travel ..

In Enugu, there is a market called Ama Awusa ..abi na Gariki you wan try ..Hausas also change dollars along Owerri road ..

..In Ogbete market, there is a section for Yoruba women that sell their roots, herbs and shrubs ..

..Travel and see!

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
kestolove95:

I blame the ekuke that raped your mom to begot you.

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

You really need to travel ..

In Enugu, there is a market called Ama Awusa ..abi na Gariki you wan try ..Hausas also change dollars along Owerri road ..

..In Ogbete market, there is a section for Yoruba women that sell their roots, herbs and shrubs ..

..Travel and see!
So what category do you call those people.
Do you think anyone that dreams to become Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia or Elumelu will dream of living in heebo land?
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

Contrary to the divisionary lies spread by propagandists and terrorists like you, the East is home to thousands of Northerners and Yorubas. I share a fence with a Man from Kebbi in my hometown. He has been a resident of the good state of Anambra for about 23 years.
Keeping lying to yourself, you may believe your lies one day.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by dunkem21(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Do you think anyone that dreams to become Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia or Elumelu will dream of living in heebo land?

Innoson lives in Enugu ..

..I can also show you Elumelu's property in Onitsha grin
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Innoson lives in Enugu ..

..I can also show you Elumelu's property in Onitsha grin
Elumelu property after making his fortune elsewhere
Just take it or leave it, heebo land is unproven territory for any ambitious person.
I will rather go to Calabar than live in Enugu or Onitsha.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Just take it or leave it, heebo land is unproven territory for any ambitious person.

OK ..but just travel small ..

..Elumelu is Igbo ..grin

1 Like

Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simonlee(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mtchew! There is nothing that would happen that this our political parties would not point accusing fingers at each other!
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

OK ..but just travel small ..

..Elumelu is Igbo ..grin

He is Igbo just like Sunday Oliseh is Igbo grin cheesy
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

Hey coward. I'm still expecting your ikoyi home address. Send it to me via liquiddeep1@gmail.com
If you don't,den u are a disgrace to ur tribe.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by basilo101: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

[b][/b]

Lol, which nonsesense are u talking about?? Lagos has nothing to do withh yorubas, it was the seat of power and ojukwus failure has nothing to do with yorubas, according to this report, UK changed plan and alliance.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by basilo101: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

ODE, calabar is a commercially dead town. unless u are going for tourism. do u even know anywhere apart from South West?? Where did Innoson make his fortune??
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by basilo101: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

and how many of them live in Ibadan?
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by basilo101: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

u are a big. idio.t. Of course Enugu belong to all nigerians. btw Enugu is the same cathegory with Ibadan, While Lagos is the same withh Abuja.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by basilo101: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:
u better start representing whichrever rusted roof enclave u originate from cos u Lagos can neva be handed to lazy as.ses
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
basilo101:

u are a big. idio.t. Of course Enugu belong to all nigerians. btw Enugu is the same cathegory with Ibadan, While Lagos is the same withh Abuja.
Your father is the idiot for siring a fool like you.
Before the coming of the white man and the eventual amalgamation and before you animals from across the River Niger start flooding Lagos, the place was not devoid of people, and those people are Yorubas.
Gowon mistake was having an Igbo girlfriend and he allowing that emotion to weight him down from wiping you bastards away from the surface of the earth.
Bastard. !
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
basilo101:

u better start representing whichrever rusted roof enclave u originate from cos u Lagos can neva be handed to lazy as.ses
Let there be a problem in Nigeria the way you animals are trying to cause. Yorubas will lock Ogun state and those in Lagos will wipe you animals away withing 48 hrs wherever you hide in lagos.
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by dunkem21(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

He is Igbo just like Sunday Oliseh is Igbo grin cheesy

..and Okowa grin
Re: Truth: Biafra And Kanu Are Creations Of The Apc(part 1) by simplycarro: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
dunkem21:

..and Okowa grin

Exactly, with the famous Sunday Oliseh comment "I'M NOT IGBO"

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Polls: Dozens Of Ak 47’s, Ammunition Uncovered In Apc Chieftain’s Home / HYPREP / Biafra: IPOB, Family Members Disown Kanu’s Wife On Change Of Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.