Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard (50163 Views)

Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dinocarex:

Smh!!! Still you havent defined 'You guys'. If i should ask you why do Biafra need a succession. You will tell me Hausas are killing Ibos.
Sebi?

Why must Igbos be in the same country with you.?

In Biafra, full resource control and true federalism cool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by HVILLE: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwonufestus:

clears throat n sip fanta

go get a life...... dis is social media........

plug in my earfone........... listening to RADIO BIAFRA
you wey get life I see you
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by nwonufestus(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
HVILLE:
leave now I will see how u survive and stop deceiving yourself southsouth is not ibo and will never be Lagos will continue to flourish no matter what,have u forgotten that SE is landlocked region where is Seasport your goods come through, we're is the international airport am not talking of poultry airport you have there now, can u carry investment out of Lagos, e.g infrastructure, consumer to buy your goods and services
YEYE BOI we own igweocha nw no as portharcourt n bayelsa

dnt worry we wil leave ur zoo vry soon
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Yinkash100(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
chronique:
Majority of the comments here are so annoying. I never knew we had so many idiots,savages,animals and barbarians spread all around this country. How can any reasonable person be happy about the death of Nnamdi Kanu? Who was Mohammed Yusuf before he was killed by the govt? Obviously a nobody. Several years after his death,we're still feeling the negative repercussions of that careless mistake made by our security agencies. Our soldiers are being decimated in the north,things are getting ugly at the war front,over 10,000 policemen have lost their lives to the war,not to talk about the number of soldiers and civilians the war has claimed. Resources that would have been channeled into infrastructural developments,are being spent to fund the war against insurgency and from the look of things,no one knows when this will end. Crude oil sales has dipped,prices have crashed and our national earnings is quite low;not even enough to sustain development and pay wages. Yet,you idiots are hoping the govt kills NK so we can have another national crisis like BH. Our meagre earnings would now be spent to fund another internal war. Then our soldiers too will end up dying at the war front and the nation's army will gradually get depleted. Do you guys realize that the soldiers that are dying to keep you and I safe,are people's husbands,fathers,sons,brothers,sisters,cousins,friends,etc? Do you guys realize that these people have lives and dreams of their own? By the time soldiers are pulled out from their various units to go fight in the east,the boko boys would extend their jihad to other northern states and this will in turn stretch the army and overwhelm them. We're still having issues dealing with BH in just 3 states,what then would happen if they spread to bauchi,gombe,jigawa,sokoto,katsina,kano and the likes? How will the military cope? What now happens if there's a threat from one of our untrustworthy neighbors? We'd now be left at the mercy of who? You idiots just come online to shout war and support actions that can lead to a civil war,without even using your brains. You don't even know whether you'd be the first to die when it all starts. You guys just sit down behind computers and your mobile phones,to type your stupid and extremely foolish thoughts on NL. You think the Syrians are happy to have bombs dropping over their roofs daily?

I don't really give 2 bleeps about Nigeria being one or divided cos in all honesty,I can't point to one thing Nigeria has done for me. My days of being overly patriotic,are over. There's a limit to the level of patriotism I can show towards the current Nigerian state. However,I also can't tell you if I'd be better off in a new country that would be created out of Nigeria. Reason is cause,the same set of politicians involved in the current Nigerian project,are still the same set of people that would want to pilot the affairs of a new state,and the same greed that they exhibit in the Nigeria of today,would most likely be replicated in the so called new state.
All I want,is to live and do my biz and raise my family in a peaceful atmosphere. I wanna be able to drive to visit my loved ones in peace. I don't want to start worrying about if any of my loved ones have been killed by the various warring factions,I don't want to run helter skelter and hide with my family in any bush,dodging bullets... If the Biafrans want their own country,let them have it peacefully and let the rest of us continue our journey. If my people from the Niger-Delta want their own country,let them have it peacefully. If the Oduas and the Arewas want their own nation,let them have it peacefully. If Nigeria will remain one or divided,let it be done peacefully. With the way the biafrans,the yorubas and the northerners spew so much bile against themselves on NL,I'm struggling to see the reason why you guys keep preaching one Nigeria though. I personally don't feel safe each time I see all these crap online.

In all of these,I'm not interested in witnessing any war and I know there are several Nigerians like me who feel same way. The situation of things in the country isn't uplifting and the last thing we want right now is a civil war,or any form of restiveness that will drain the resources of the nation. Those spoiling for war are apparently jobless and have nothing to lose. Same goes to those who are encouraging the govt to commit extra-judicial murder to test the resolve of the Biafrans. War is not an option for us.
someone is thinking rationally here. His thinking is not being affected by political or tribal sentiment. Pls bro show others how u did it maybe they'll have a change of heart after rethinking without someone sitting at a brodcast room spitting rubbish to their hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by nwonufestus(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
cheruv:

I wanted him to flood the forum with it so that those one Nigerian Igbos would see how much Yoruba peeps hate them
dae wil soon cum to dae senses
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ademega(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
ikechukwu354:

your just so disgusting and way too lame, let God punish those fingers you used to type that rubbish.... FOOL

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Why must Igbos be in the same country with you.?

In Biafra, full resource control and true federalism cool

Pls go!! And stop threatening Nigeria.
But, don't go in the name of WAR
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dinocarex:

Pls go!! And stop threatening Nigeria.
But, don't go in the name of WAR

Blame Nigeria for killing peaceful protesters and arresting Kanu cool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Blame Nigeria for killing peaceful protesters and arresting Kanu cool

And who should we blame for threatening Nigeria with WAR if they don't succeed from it.??
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by yoged(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Philoo1:
as if the I diot can handle a toy gun
grin buhahahah. This got me rofl. Tell him
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dinocarex:

And who should we blame for threatening Nigeria with WAR if they don't succeed from it.??

Nigeria we should blame for not copying Britain in the case of Scotland referendum cool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Nigeria we should blame for not copying Britain in the case of Scotland referendum cool

Did u request for it? Were you denied
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by dancoolD(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigeria should prepare for if Nnamdi KANU is murder

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by josigaderoyal(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:
If this news is true, then Nigeria should get ready for another Civil war that would claim lives and properties.

We shall get Biafra either in peace or in Pieces.

This was exactly how the first World War started when prince Ferdinand of Austria was murdered.

I am sure you were not born or not told about the last civil war hence your cry for war. You'll rather sue for peace if you knew. So shut up your stinking vocal cavity.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by suzziematini(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
demielvis:

I live and work in PH i'm not jobless .
But i went for those protests.

The people that told you that northerners were beaten up forgot to tell you that the violent were not IPOB members.That they are PH community boys that came out angry saying they've not benefited from nigeria.

They forgot to tell you that the northerners started throwing stones at the protesters in a particular part of PH and the protesters ignored them.

They forgot to tell you that the northerners kept challenging the protesters armed to the teeth with daggers while they passed until the community boys got annoyed and a fight ensued.They forgot to tell you that radio stations confirmed the protest was peaceful.

I was there and i saw everything.

The police were shooting we kept surging forward.

In other words, you are saying two different groups protested on that day....

Well, the northerners have been scorned, held in contempt. So far, they hv ignored.
A protest like that, following all that has been going on made them feel physically threatened. They were armed probably preparing for the worse.
When a man's security is threatened, he arms himself, builds walls and prepares for the worse.

I read communication, the media with tell you only what they want you to know.

Northerners were beaten up in p-h d/line precisely. Even on ikwerre road.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dinocarex:

Did u request for it? Were you denied

We requested for it under MASSOB flag

We were denied of it through death from the security operatives cool
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by dancoolD(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigeria should prepare for war if KANU is murder
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by nwonufestus(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
HVILLE:
you wey get life I see you
we dnt match ok undecided undecided
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by westergreen: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
If buhari thinks he can murder the great Leader then he should be ready to die and the entire north should await their death. It shall be a religious war, Christians against Muslims. The world must come in beginning from tomorrow should the DSS fail to produce the great leader of the people. We can't withstand the pain should it be true.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

We requested for it under MASSOB flag

We were denied of it through death from the security operatives cool

Hell No!! You have never for once. You had MASSOB, MZM before IPOB. And none never request for succession. Even though, the notion is there... But one has requested for it.

Before u fight a WAR..., Know the rules of engagement
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:
If this news is true, then Nigeria should get ready for another Civil war that would claim lives and properties.

We shall get Biafra either in peace or in Pieces.

This was exactly how the first World War started when prince Ferdinand of Austria was murdered.
clueless mumu.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
westergreen:
If buhari thinks he can murder the great Leader then he should be ready to die and the entire north should await their death. It shall be a religious war, Christians against Muslims. The world must come in beginning from tomorrow should the DSS fail to produce the great leader of the people. We can't withstand the pain should it be true.
another clueless one! Kai! Oga shattap ya smelly mouth e hia?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by mart2k(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Which day e no go die, it is better he die now. Use.less flat head
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:

I'm not a coward. I would rather die fighting for freedom than to live as a slave.

Your people have decided to be slaves for life but my people wants to go.

We want Biafra.

I pity where you will be, when you die of violence
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
those advising buhari aint telling him d right thing.
First nnamdi na british citizen n i know those guys dont treat their people like poo d way we treat ours.
no mind these igbo boys wey dey smoke igbo.

Western powers are just gingering the whole thing, that's why the socalled Kalu had to boldly walk into the airport so that he'd be arrested.

If I see Kalu for my Abia state I go shoot e head comot and nothing go happen.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by HVILLE: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwonufestus:
YEYE BOI we own igweocha nw no as portharcourt n bayelsa

dnt worry we wil leave ur zoo vry soon

na wa oooo you don't know history at all who told you pH or bayelsa is not part ibo land and who told big vessel can dock there,let me tell you something you don't know after the civil war the ibo still came back to South west and met 60-70,% of there property but those who were unfortunate to have investment in Ss met nothing imean zero ask any elder person that saw civil war in your village, don't make mistake that Ss will join or help you out this nonsense you have in your head
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by HVILLE: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
westergreen:
do u know the meaning of great tell the whole world what Kalu has done that he deserve to be called a great leader, even the great ojuwuku will be angry for using the word Great
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Franzinni: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Bobbystanley post=40286966]

I'm not a coward. I would rather die fighting for freedom than to live as a slave.

Your people have decided to be slaves for life but my people wants to go.

We want Biafra. [/so you say from behind a mobile phone ...to die!! Is not a trivial process. Believe me you don't want what you think you want!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Franzinni: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Armaggedon:
If it is true, the ground will break into pieces and heavenly angels will go into exile after foreseeing what will happen to the zoo.

I will start from my area
i love the igbos but YOU... You're comment is like the bark of a toothless bulldog
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by ceaser: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

ademega : ypu must be a yoruba guy.....chai! how deep has this hatred for the Igbos by the yorubas eaten so deep.

may God just help you.

Radio Biafra 2 weeks ago peddled the falsities that the bail conditions for Kanu was met but that the DSS failed to release him. That didn't really work. Now some MASSOB no-gooders are pronouncing him dead just so to make him an undeserved martyr, when even peeps as deservedly of martyrdom as Ken Saro Wiwa et al are have not been tagged with such, though we know in our minds they are heroes. While the news may be false which I sincerely hope it is, attempts to make some uninformed "obsessionists" fall in the trap of war will not really work. Kanu must be alive to either be declared guilty or acquitted as he justly deserves.

By the way, what d'you make of the attached picture in the light of your rather prejudicial pronouncement above?

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by Franzinni: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:
The Yoruba never cease to amaze me.

Do you think by killing one man you can end a movement?

Do you also not know this will have serious negative repercussions on the Buhari APC led government?

wetin Yoruba do for this matter ? Yoruba didn't kill him now!!! Or is buhari a Yoruba? And he is president so why say Yoruba, nor let devil rob you of common sense bros.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard by truelovecom: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:
Good riddance to bad rubbish........ cheesy......rot in hell....animal.... grin

Fooolish girl

You will surely end up in hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.