Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why I Had Sex With My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Had Sex With My Son (10265 Views)

Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had Sex With My Son by nikkycharis: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
I’m a middle-aged woman. I currently reside in Bwari Area Council of the FCT- Abuja. I’m a member of one of the new generation churches, and a church worker.
After my first Son was born over 25 years ago, we stopped having other issues. My husband and I had visited several prayer houses around the country. We have even being to Synagogue Church of All Nations, to see TB Joshua, but we couldn’t see him in person. Different Pastors have prayed for us, and we truthfully exhibited high level of patience, waiting for God’s response. I had met pastors and I had met PASTORS. 40 percent of the pastors we met had made advances at me, even at my age. I realized that most of these Pastors are truly not who they claim they are. ‘’See finish’’ is what I think was my experience in their hands. I do not need to talk too much about the anointed ones, but the warning is that we all have to be careful while dealing with majority of them.
After several rough dealings with Pastors and men of God, with little or no results, we tried different health experts and hospitals. Results remained negative. It was getting to a frustrating level when a colleague from Cross River volunteered to take me to a man she simply referred to as ‘baba’. Being a strong believer, my husband was against the decision to travel to Ogoja to meet the man; out of desperation, I waved off his objection and we headed to Ogoja on a Monday morning. That was when everything became bitter.
Baba, on presenting everything he asked us to bring, told me that my problem rooted back to my mum, who had sex with my step brother shortly after I was born. The only solution he proffered was that I ‘sleep’ with my only Son to wade off the spirit of my step brother whom he claimed died shortly after mum’s death. According to him, the spirits were still angry that mum committed such an atrocity, hence I must atone their sins.
It was believable to me because mum is no more and I heard I also lost my step brother at a time.
I returned home and kept this a top secret. I didn’t tell my husband the real problem. It’s difficult to explain how I managed to convince my son to have knowledge of me, but it happened.
Truly, I became pregnant after then and I’m about to put to bed. I’m just afraid something bad may happen to me. As for my Son, he hates me at the moment. Even in my present state, my husband and I are always at loggerheads. It tells me that something is wrong. I always have nightmares; most times, two men chasing me with a knife. I can’t connect my pregnancy, the dream and my act.

#endtimetinz

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by midehi2(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy fvcking!!!!!
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by immortalcrown(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Can a dead man be resurrected by the killing of another man? Someone who ate poison is about to die and all a doctor could do is to prescribe a worse poison for the patient. Some ideas are not even up to nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by jamex93(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
wat els can i say dan to laf
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Inbreeding at its peak! ....and you believed such poo?
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Inbreeding at its peak! ....and you believed such poo?
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Anijay1212(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time mum.
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Pidggin(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cursed woman.
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eni toba was iwakuwa ari irikuri
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Richy4(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo!!!!! HMMMMM!!!!!! This is the first time I read something on the forum and was speechless,

When I said I have seen it all, a new version just creeped out from no where....... cheesy
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by jaymejate: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
God ehn, save us from Hell Fire posts.

Story go repeat itself on your whatever child you give birth to.
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by focus7: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who are you preg for, your hubby, your son or baba?
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by fF01(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
dat ezz som fvcked up story!
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by calculator123(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
shocked and surprised,y couldn't u continue waiting on God after u better off than hannah who had no child....
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Dapolicy: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your husband simply can't get u pregnant, if u had slept with another man not even ur son u will still get pregnant. No body is after ur life it's your conscience that is disturbing you

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Zendaya321: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
I don't even understand how some persons think o, the baba said the problem is as a result of the sin or taboo your mom committed and to undo it you were asked to commit even a greater sin ....I'm confused, how in God's name did you buy a story Like that. Can two wrongs make a right....
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Mizwisdom(f): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2020
What did I just read?
Re: Why I Had Sex With My Son by jeff1607(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:
What did I just read?

A concocted story

press DEL to unread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" / Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband / Children's Day: Share Your Most Cherished Childhood Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.