Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate (828 Views)

Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition / Fight Erupts At Nigerian Embassy In Washington; US Police Called To Restore Orde / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by speedyGonzales: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigeria is never likely to move forward, with so much tribalism... when someone offers a solution to one of Nigeria's problems people hate him. Dangote said he was building the biggest refinery in Yoruba land on that thread there was over whelming support for the action... instead of working together towards a greater goal of building a country that can compete on the world stage, we are sabotaging ourselves and fighting amongst ourselves while foreigners will just work in an take what belongs to us... it is a shame!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by kodded(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
my brother that is why the south will always be a slave to the north

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by ionsman: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
How many people are on Nairaland?

Nigeria's population is 170 million+.
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by speedyGonzales: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
ionsman:

it is obviously representative of a larger problem... and the symptoms of this problem emerging at such a small sample of Nigerians highlights the scale to which, the Nigerian society is infected with tribalism and bigotry. Of course, there are numerous examples of this problem at a larger scale throughout Nigerian history.
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
ionsman:

Na which calculator you carry add the population?
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
sometimes u begin 2 lose hope n dis country!only true federalism / regionalism wud save dis country that way sm1 from 1 state/region wud have little or no say in anoda. and the idea by d akb gov is realistic.shame on tribalist !
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by ionsman: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
psucc:
Na which calculator you carry add the population?

Enlighten yourself.
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by EasternPride: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Welcome to the club.

According to dir Nnamdi Kanu...

"Whatever you, they will always hate you, they will never love you".

Think about it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by basilo101: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yoruba can never achieve anything on a level playground for competitiion, they depend on ganging up to get unfair advantage.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by Doshmynthrill(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Nigeria is never likely to move forward, with so much tribalism... when someone offers a solution to one of Nigeria's problems people hate him. Dangote said he was building the biggest refinery in Yoruba land on that thread there was over whelming support for the action... instead of working together towards a greater goal of building a country that can compete on the world stage, we are sabotaging ourselves and fighting amongst ourselves while foreigners will just work in an take what belongs to us... it is a shame!

Speedygonzales You started fighting with me on the internet. You commented your shiẗ on all my posts. Then you dared to talk shiẗ about mixedrace people you inbreed subhuman scumbag! And i attacked your black race because of it. Because i wont let ANY race talk shiẗ about the Hestanfell race. What you are doing is making people from all over the world hate nigerians. Thats your goal apparently. Open your eyes people and see this scum for what he is!

Now. I dont want there to be hate between People with afro heritage okay. I hope you people on this forum can se this guy for what he is. a hate mongerer that wants to create hate between diffrent races, genders, sexualities e.t.c Stay away from this guy. Hes probably a CIA troll. But i doubt it since his braincapasity is so so low. We Hestanfell's (half black half white people) are seeing more and more black people who tries to be racist against us. And if some dümb idi0t like "speedygonzales" makes rasist remark about our race then he will get racist remarks back, For years now since the days of Slavery we Hestanfell's have been helping you black people to get free, In haiti, in Jamaica and in the USA it was Fredrick Douglas a Hestanfell who got you free. Is this how we get thanked? Is this how i and many many other Hestanfells who are standing up for black people are getting thanked!? What i am doing with my cause is to give us half black half white people an identity. And when Hestanfells finally see what race they are and see that they are NOT BLACK then they might not be so keen on defending you black folks anymore. So stop going against people who actually are doing something to uplift the Afro race and go against the people who are occupying your minerals and oil disstillerys instead. Because if you keep on attacking us then not only will you stand without allies but you will also be completly destroyed in every single way because you chose to go against the race that is fighting for Afro people and under the time you went against us the whites plundered your country and you destroyed yourselfs with this tribal bullshiẗ against your fellow black people! Dont be like the creator of this topic "speedygonzales". Dont be a fool!
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by speedyGonzales: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Speedygonzales You started fighting with me on the internet. You commented your shiẗ on all my posts. Then you dared to talk shiẗ about mixedrace people you inbreed subhuman scumbag! And i attacked your black race because of it. Because i wont let ANY race talk shiẗ about the Hestanfell race. What you are doing is making people from all over the world hate nigerians. Thats your goal apparently. Open your eyes people and see this scum for what he is!

Now. I dont want there to be hate between People with afro heritage okay. I hope you people on this forum can se this guy for what he is. a hate mongerer that wants to create hate between diffrent races, genders, sexualities e.t.c Stay away from this guy. Hes probably a CIA troll. But i doubt it since his braincapasity is so so low. We Hestanfell's (half black half white people) are seeing more and more black people who tries to be racist against us. And if some dümb idi0t like "speedygonzales" makes rasist remark about our race then he will get racist remarks back, For years now since the days of Slavery we Hestanfell's have been helping you black people to get free, In haiti, in Jamaica and in the USA it was Fredrick Douglas a Hestanfell who got you free. Is this how we get thanked? Is this how i and many many other Hestanfells who are standing up for black people are getting thanked!? What i am doing with my cause is to give us half black half white people an identity. And when Hestanfells finally see what race they are and see that they are NOT BLACK then they might not be so keen on defending you black folks anymore. So stop going against people who actually are doing something to uplift the Afro race and go against the people who are occupying your minerals and oil disstillerys instead. Because if you keep on attacking us then not only will you stand without allies but you will also be completly destroyed in every single way because you chose to go against the race that is fighting for Afro people and under the time you went against us the whites plundered your country and you destroyed yourselfs with this tribal bullshiẗ against your fellow black people! Dont be like the creator of this topic "speedygonzales". Dont be a fool!

haha! I don't hate mixedrace because my cousins are mixedrace but your claim that African dictators like Idi Amin and Mugabe are great leaders. when the African continent has been ravaged by such leaders for decades, leaders who do not care about the average African but are unnecessary greedy and blood thirsty, highlights your ignorance about Africa and the people.

your racism towards blacks was actually, your natural response to black people, because you are convinced that the variations in skin tones relates to your intelligence, although feel whites (jews) are evil... you should also realise that majority of africans in africa were never slaves and slaves stories are not really relevant, while it is great that mixedrace people in those places helped out their relatives years ago, it is not representative of African heritage or challenges today. I simply what a better Nigeria for all citizens, I want one person making himself supreme leader, Idi Amin sucked not for chasing corrupt whites away but for opessing his fellow countrymen and not developing the country...

but I still think you are a dumb sociopath, that lacks basic ability to offer logical arguments to support your ideas, irrespective of what race you want to call yourself... and I know I am right!
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by mikolo80: 4:39am On Nov 24, 2015
ionsman:

e be like say you miss statistics class for school
Re: Akwa Ibom Can Solve Fuel Scarcity And Nairaland Erupts With Hate by mikolo80: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2015
only true patriotism can save this country
hate the players not the system

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Sanitation Authority Should Take Note And Educate The Masses On This / The Nigeria Judiciary Cried Out Loud / APC Chief Hijacks Ballot Box, Result Sheets In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.