Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone (31335 Views)

Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) / Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / It's 2016 And Samsung Just Revealed A Flip Phone Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by adeememman(m): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=ReportersNG post=40304207][/quote]
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by SAMBARRY: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2015
It looks like those Motorola flip phones then
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by augustin600(m): 4:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Dis 4. Company dat made Dis. Phone

Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by miqos02(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2015
nice
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Atmmachine:
Still better than Tecno and Iphones
Sorry? Better than china iphone you mean?
No even try compare iphone wth samsung
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by ziccoit: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2015
udemzy101:
Phone engineers really made money with flip phones, I can still remember how I always change flex every month.. Flip phone is a no no, even if it is bullet proof

Hahahahaha. Don't kill me with laughter oh.
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2015
JohnEazy:
I dnt like their battery
Did you just complain about blackberry battery abi the guy that tried to quote you a newbie on nairaland?

Anyway only Nigerians at home complain of BB batteries. I switched to and have been been using same BB here for almost a year now and I don't complain of such. I'm sure the Chinese are taking NAIJA for a ride with their fake products. They can't try such with sane countries.

Eehee back to the topic, is Samsung producing that phone for Nigeria abi na for zimbabwe? Do they think we are backward or sth. 1diotsundecided
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by sammieguze(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2015
The Samsung W2016 thus comes with two 3.9-inch 1,280x768 Super AMOLED touchscreens, a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5 MP selfie shooter, the Exynos 7420 SoC at the helm, 3GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, 4G+ and dual-SIM support, and a 2,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has support for both fast charging and wireless charging. Like Samsung's top of the line smartphones of 2015, the W2016 is built only with metal and glass.
It's apparently 15.1 mm thick, and it weighs 204g. It's said to cost a whopping CNY 9,999, which is $1,565 or €1,470 at the current exchange rates. So this is one for clamshell lovers who are also quite rich. There are two color options as you can see, grey and gold,

with the above specs, its just a matter of time before it becomes an hotcake. Wish i could get one of it sef.
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by sammieguze(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
Did you just complain about blackberry battery abi the guy that tried to quote you a newbie on nairaland?

Anyway only Nigerians at home complain of BB batteries. I switched to and have been been using same BB here for almost a year now and I don't complain of such. I'm sure the Chinese are taking NAIJA for a ride with their fake products. They can't try such with sane countries.

Eehee back to the topic, is Samsung producing that phone for Nigeria abi na for zimbabwe? Do they think we are backward or sth. 1diotsundecided

for China i think.
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by gbolarious1(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Oh no! Samsung pls if u hve started producing it,stop production for now nd donate it to d less privilge before techno produces "phanttom5 flip" and infinix produces "hot flip" such phones shld never exist again, before ikeja boys go use us build huz again with china flex.
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by KelvinKelt(m): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Samsung never stops to amaze. What a brand!
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by asumo12: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2015
ggrin:
Np: jump am pass - terry gundecided

End time phone! cheesy
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by mekonglobal(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmm flip? Once it touchs ground from ur hand...jus be ready to change d flex!
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Kingbusssy(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2015
no more flip phone for me. can't visit engineer again
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by stchinedu: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who still uses 3310 like single multi-functional buttons?
My thought too. That multi functional buttons...
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Hakeem3(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
If dem make am finish make dem share am give their workers worldwide ..rubbish..! Is lke taking us backward instead of improving on the recent ..
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by jhaward1: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Donharrie:
hmm, when this becomes a trend like celebrities getting it, those posters above me will still end up buying it just to brag and so ....nevertheless End Time Flip Phone wink

True sha
Bt its still a no no no smiley wink wink
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Jonwesley(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
They got it wrong. A no no for me.
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Ebimablog: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who still uses 3310 like single multi-functional buttons?

you are wrong,its a touchscreen device
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by kellsblingsz(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg, are we moving forward or backward? who still the use flip fone? instead of thinking of a way to upgrade their ipads and galaxy, they r busy producing a flip shit.. na dem go use am by themselves
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Ebimablog: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2015
kellsblingsz:
Abeg, are we moving forward or backward? who still the use flip fone? instead of thinking of a way to upgrade their ipads and galaxy, they r busy producing a flip shit.. na dem go use am by themselves

This device isn't actually made for this part if the World,that explains why Sammy won't officially sell them here, it will surely be appreciated by those it was made for

1 Like

Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Rubbish. This will mark the end of Samsung products.
End time phone
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Ebimablog:

you are wrong,its a touchscreen device
what's that there,that look like keypads? Please tell me "I need glasses".
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by erumena(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Frontier2:
Flip phone belongs to the older generation. who still use a flip phone these days

Adele - hello
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by perryy(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

Sorry? Better than china iphone you mean?
No even try compare iphone wth samsung

what is in iPhone that can't be compared with Samsung? I've used an iPhone and I just switched to Samsung note 5 ,and I can't be happier. iPhone is just name, nothing in it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by odaniel1(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2015
I am sure there must be some improved technology on the flex issue guys..
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by klexycole(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2015
odeku457:
Lol....nice try. ...
I will stick to my Phablets : cheesy cheesy.
Which Moniker Person No Go See For NL...
ODEKU Really Got Me Cracking gringringrin You Be King Of Beer? cheesy
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by charlsecy(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Frontier2:
Flip phone belongs to the older generation. who still use a flip phone these days
Fashion and technology is a cycle.
Re: Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone by Mekky05(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Samsung still making crap phones without any iota of originality! Flip phones like their A800 and A300 wia epic fail those years.. They had to go steal iphone's record breaking design to stay alive and make profit. As that wasn't enough for them,they also copied Nokia's wireless charging system and are now flaunting it like as if they invented it.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. / Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.