Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey (3651 Views)

Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by mondbest(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Earlier today, Amber Rose shared a photo of Nigerian actor Mr Ibu on her instagram page using it to depict the Sugar Daddy that likes her and a hot chiseled dude’s picture as the Sugar Daddy she wants. Many Nigerians didn’t like her post – and one of those Nigerians is comedian Ali Baba who took to his instagram page to drag Amber. He even called her an Opio..lol. See what he wrote below.

http://africwap.com/2015/11/22/lol-ali-baba-comes-for-amber-rose-for-mocking-mr-ibu-compares-her-to-oprah-winfrey/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Kayoski(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
battle of the rich and famous...

wetin cosign common man?
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Turboking(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmmm....WORDS
BABA u don put her where she belong..no be small opio...her own carry certificate ;Dhmmmm....WORDS
BABA u don put her where she belong..no be small opio...her own carry certificate

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Turboking(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmmm....WORDS
BABA u don put her where she belong..no be small opio...her own carry certificate ... ;Dhmmmm....WORDS
BABA u don put her where she belong..no be small opio...her own carry certificate ...
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Thelmerh(f): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
funny
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by missKiffy(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bt she just dey joke nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmm alibaba is absolute correct, i mean who the hell is amber rose? even there is the US of A she is regarded as shiit, how many A list celebs are friends with her? none of them becaus she is a piece of thrash, i tell u even our own chidinma is 100times better than her. "just imagine a hooker and a pole dancer mocking a talented actor.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by kay29000(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
First of all, she obviously doesn't know who Mr. Ibu is. She probably saw that on the internet and just posted it cos it is funny. And why did Alibaba have to write an epistle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by emikuipid: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
no be only opoi na 360 heighting

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by sexyglow(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Opio needs to see this asap! ;mgbo gbawakwaya anya there angry

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by takoi: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
No foreigner is allowed to taunt one of us and get away with it. She ain't seen nothing yet. IDIOT!!!
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by pretydiva(f): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Way 2 go Ali baba..dat wh.ore should learn when 2 stfu..naija nor dey carry last cheesy
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Funbox3: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is ok

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by ReskpetNobleman(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ali baba vs Amber Rose episode 2 next biko
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by fabulous660(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
seen.... we all kw she is a dumb bi*ch wit a long yansh like spear. cheesy
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by jascon1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
wow! but Ali baba with ALL this write-up you made no sense at all. it is pure hate. she never meant to insult Ibu, in my mind tho, but to sell a hint which we all understood. Mr. Ibu i thought could have capitalized on this by making a real proposal {a stunt} which may attract international journalist. i dont think so far he made any real life moves, but since she innitiated it, he could have earned his 14th minute of fame there.
Ali, you stepping in, is so low and lame of you. i thought you were the king of comedy in Nigeria, doesnt seem to me anymore. you are being spiteful

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Kenzico(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Her smelly pussaaayyy won't save her right now
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by silverdam(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wetin concern Ali baba for this matter? Don't Ali baba and his co comedians take jabs at people? So what is paining him for this matter now? Amber Rose meant no harm with her post, she doesn't even know if Mr Ibu exist sef.

Moreover Amber Rose is even more popular than Alibaba even though she's a slut but she's still recognised than Alibaba.

Assuming she used another unknown Nigerian's picture now, Alibaba won't write this long epistle.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Deefuray(f): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oops!
See finishing. Chai

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by pomporiking: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians act like they have low self esteem sometimes

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by westerm(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
What a slut.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Dubemkelly(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well She's living her life,if u aint paying her bills u might as well keep calm, she threw shades but trust me there are more pressing issues to attend to rather than giving a feedback to what was supposedly a dumb post... Amber Rose sees being slut.ty as a career an last I checked life is a matter of choice and decision

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Damalex4luv(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
The epistle is too long, the man is looking for attention. He should have allowed Mr Ibu to do the attack himself
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin I know fit laugh. NIGERIANS can downgrade o

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by kingsfield(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
sexyglow:
Opio needs to see this asap! ;mgbo gbawakwaya anya there angry
Nwanyioma lekwe nwa aturu ocha na adiro nma iji chuo aja, imanyere Dede anyi.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
'Make una tag her'?

As in, he no get hand or him no get mb to tag her himself?

Rubbish yeyebrities.

If its not Eminem, Rkelly, 2baba, Asa, EdSheeran, Adele... Then it's just an ordinary person with a bunch of 'scalar' followers.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Syphax(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
How is Amber Rose's post Ali Baba's business?
The old man likes seeking for notice.
Nigerians take things serious a lot, Amber Rose was just joking FFS!
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by flinton(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
I blame Dbanj for this
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by sherrylo: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ali baba should go find something worthy doing
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by steveeeee5: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
maybe she don try chop mr ibu money as she chop dbanj and the smart nwafor no gree fall and sing for am psquare MMS, she come dey cast my man. lolz

but i love amber's perfect body sha. yummy yummy
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Atlantian: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make Alibaba go sit down, no be everything him go find popularity, na joke that babe been joke. Busy body people.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by 400billionman: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Bt she just dey joke nah

I wonder why people wanna crucify her for a hilarious post

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ PHOTO: Rita Ora Post Nude For Cover Of Lui Magazine / Benue State Zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria / See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.