Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey (3656 Views)

Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by 400billionman: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm alibaba is absolute correct, i mean who the hell is amber rose? even there is the US of A she is regarded as shiit, how many A list celebs are friends with her? none of them becaus she is a piece of thrash, i tell u even our own chidinma is 100times better than her. "just imagine a hooker and a pole dancer mocking a talented actor.

What do you gain by debasing people ?
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by 400billionman: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
pomporiking:
Nigerians act like they have low self esteem sometimes

On point..
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
400billionman:

What do you gain by debasing people ?
i dnt get u
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by 400billionman: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Targaryen:
i dnt get u

Amber's post is not an insult on Ibu.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by irynterri(f): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2015
kay29000:
First of all, she obviously doesn't know who Mr. Ibu is. She probably saw that on the internet and just posted it cos it is funny. And why did Alibaba have to write an epistle.
i thought i was the only one who saw the post and understood she took d pix as a random pix,i do not know y nigerians are so harsh on social media,always taking everything too serious,even the mr ibu did not respond

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Route1(m): 3:03am On Nov 23, 2015
I think say Ali baba Na comedian? Why hin no show any sense of humour at all? Amber Rose was only joking.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:52am On Nov 23, 2015
interesting.. she don buy market
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu, Compares Her To Oprah Winfrey by gbkkzvjm: 5:44am On Nov 23, 2015
mr ibu did not respond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size / If Only Miss Philippines Was A Nigeria. (screenshot ) / Meet The 71yr Old Woman Who Married A 17yr Old Boy After Meeting In Sons Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.