Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) (5551 Views)

Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Paschal001: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC... Oya come and defend this, is this able body captain still alive or missing... .. If missing, may he be found hale and hearty..

7 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Chubhie: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:
I saw this on Facebook

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!!

This is one of the 105 Nigerian soldiers

His name is Oyokunyie O. Eminue.

https://www.facebook.com/newsdayR/photos/a.10151934301690678.1073741827.82652570677/10153285887780678/?type=3&theater
This is unhealthy for your business. I don't wish for you to receive some personal calls on that number you put up there.

Remember this is of national security and lots of personal interests are intertwined. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chubhie:
This is unhealthy for your business. I don't wish for you to receive some personal calls on that number you put up there.

Remember this is of national security and lots of personal interests are intertwined. Stay safe.

Guess you saw were I wrote "I saw this on Facebook"? FYI, I even edited the write-up to elicit anything offensive.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by EternalTruths: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerian military must provide this soldier

It seems soldiers from SS and SE are being decimated consciously

I believe those guys were sold to BH angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by EternalTruths: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:
I saw this on Facebook

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!!

This is one of the 105 Nigerian soldiers

His name is Oyokunyie O. Eminue.

https://www.facebook.com/newsdayR/photos/a.10151934301690678.1073741827.82652570677/10153285887780678/?type=3&theater

He looks like that dead fat soldier

Remember that alphabet M can be posted on the uniform of the dead fat soldier. cool

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Agunnewi: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
undecided

Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik shared this on his Facebook page, don't know what to make of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Paschal001:
APC... Oya come and defend this, is this able body captain still alive or missing... .. If missing, may he be found hale and hearty..
Amen
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meanwhile, Bihari is in Iran, continue

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Chigorkizz(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Buhari has gone to Iran to plan more attacks.

11 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by ril19(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
So What's His Life Status?
Dead Or Alive?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Amiano(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abeg whr is liar muhammed? Has is ran out of lies and propanganda to defend dis govt. Adesina over to u.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by ERAKAMUS: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
Nigerian military must provide this soldier

It seems soldiers from SS and SE are being decimated consciously

I believe those guys were sold to BH angry
I don't think so. Every region of this country has great heroes among them. May God heal the land and help Nigeria overcome this challenge.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Mobsync(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
That Facebook page you used as source is an anti-Buhari Facebook page (probably owned by a random blog) and not a neutral news agency as required.

In other words, your source is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
So so so unfortunate what Nigerian army has turned into. No more an army with integrity, no more an army that stand for truth and for the soldiers life and warfare.

APCCCCCCCCC. CHANGE
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by biafranqueen: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chigorkizz:
What is he really doing in Iran anyway?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mobsync:
That Facebook page you used as source is an anti-Buhari Facebook page (probably owned by a random blog) and not a neutral news agency as required.

In other words, your source is questionable.

I tried myself to google the name and various sources came up. You may do same too. We pray for peace in Nigeria. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Agunnewi:
undecided

Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik shared this on his Facebook page, don't know what to make of it.

Hmmmmm.....may God help us all if truly he said such.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
U lot will just be fabricating things from ur anuses, when security agents come 4 u people now for spreading false info, u will start shouting persecution and tribalism.
Continue till all these fabrications get flagged and u are sitting in a room with 4 people telling u to provide proof of your tales

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
doctokwus:
U lot will just be fabricating things from ur anuses, when security agents come 4 u people now for spreading false info, u will start shouting persecution and tribalism.
Continue till all these fabrications get flagged and u are sitting in a room with 4 people telling u to provide proof of your tales

Guess you saw where I wrote "I saw it on Facebook"? I'm not the one who posted it therein. We all pray for the peace of this country. Thanks and God bless.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by doctokwus: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Guess you saw where I wrote "I saw it on Facebook"? I'm not the one who posted it therein. We all pray for the peace of this country. Thanks and God bless.
Trying to exonerate urself. U saw sth like that on fbook and hurriedly rushed to post it here.U are as responsible for this falsehood as the person u claimed posted it on fb which cud even be u.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
doctokwus:

Trying to exonerate urself. U saw sth like that on fbook and hurriedly rushed to post it here.U are as responsible for this falsehood as the person u claimed posted it on fb which cud even be u.

Do yourself a big favour by going through my posts here online to see if I have such ethnocentric tendency like you do. My Facebook link and phone number is in my signature for you to verify my person. I will only be scared if I'm engaged in any nefarious act. Jesus owns life and not man. We all pray for God to restore peace in Nigeria and not for trouble. God bless and have a good night rest. Thanks.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by moderation2020: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2015
d pix

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by SHOPPERS(m): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2015
As much as I don't want to believe this, The Military should please deny it with facts and stop beating around the bush as they are currently doing
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by fhkFhks: 5:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Jesus owns life and not man
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by 400billionman: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
What is he really doing in Iran anyway?

We have never read that he met with investors in any country and asked them to come and invest in Nigeria.

What we hear is that Jonathan government looted the treasury and corruption was rife. All the Negative things. I mean who sells sympathy these days on the international stage ?

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Warbegins1: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Deny it with facts?? How?

Line up all the soldiers in the battalion, call their names and they shout present sir?

The army has said they can account for all their officers. Anyone that does not believe it should provide proof that the soldiers are missing

SHOPPERS:
As much as I don't want to believe this, The Military should please deny it with facts and stop beating around the bush as they are currently doing
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by Warbegins1: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
He has gone for a meeting with fellow gas producers

That is where they strategise and make policy decisions that have a long term effect

Nigeria produces a lot of gas that is not been harnessed adequately and Buharis visit is in line with his administration's commitment to diversify the economy

Bros please learn to get your facts right before posting

400billionman:

We have never read that he met with investors in any country and asked them to come and invest in Nigeria.

What we hear is that Jonathan government looted the treasury and corruption was rife. All the Negative things. I mean who sells sympathy these days on the international stage ?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) by abouzaid: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2015
400billionman:

his increasing romance with Islamic countries can only cause more harm than good. he's surrounded by sycophants who tells him only what he wants to hear instead of the truth.

(1) (Reply)

'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered / Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? / Breaking News:suspected Fulani Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman, Rape Others...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.