Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why (800 Views)

What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? / Say Good Morning In Your Language / How Diverse Are We In Nigeria? Rep Your Tribe And/dialect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why by Kennedyiheme: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't take this offensive, its just the truth.

Do your guys remember that tower in the bible that they wanted to build to reach heaven?

This isn't a religion class but I wonna pick something out.

Those guys where determined to see GOD, it seems foolish but with team work, believe, togethernes. They were gonna do it. God knew what the power of them working together as one could cos. He said.. "This people with there togetherness and belive will make this tower reach heaven" what did he do? He made them speak diffrent languages, they could no longer understand themselves again, there was confusion. Everybody went there way.

Now let's come to nigeria. We have over 422 ethnic groups in nigeria speaking different languages, that's one of our problem. I've been to several places where people discriminate. We went to a football field one day in the north to play ball, they didn't allow me and my freind to play because we were not hausa, we didn't dress or speak like them, they just told use to go. You'll see an igbo man saying hates yoruba and that they smell, and he can kill any yoruba man.

MARRIAGE: a very pretty and intelligent girl once told me she can't marry ibo or hausa that they don't match, that even if she wants to her parents won't allow her. And I'm like, as pretty as you are, you still don't have sense. You'll see yoruba getting marrid to yoruba frequently, why? This isn't humanity, humans are meant to love each other, no matter the tribe. I don't mind getting married to a hausa girl and I wouldn't care less if she's a muslim. Religion has really made us forget ourselves. See let me tell you, the white men knew religion would destabilize us, " I WILL MARRY ONLY A CHRISTIAN". Foolishness. So because the person has made a decision you won't marry that person.

POLITICS: this is where the real problem is, this one will say if an igbo man doesn't enter as president blood will flow. Even intelligent people become fools because of this mentality. "Only a man from borno state is fit to become the govornor of borno state". You see what this tribe thing is doing? If america was like this obama won't become US president. I don't think there's any other native language in america apart from english. They are one, no complication that's why they are no 1 in the world. Do you think bad leadership is the only problem of this country? tribe and religion is among. ENGLISH is still one of the things still keeping us as one, because its the only languange we undertsand in between ourselves

See what religion is causing, making people kill, boko haram wants us to stop going to skool. This religion was brought into africa to destroy us, ISIS bombing everywere in the name of GOD.

BIAFRA: they want independence, people have died,
I know some set of people saying they'll start killing yoruba and hausa people and that they smell.

This is wickedness to humanity, see what this religion and tribe thing is causing? Trying to wipe us all. But you wouldn't know, you believe it is a blessing. IT iS A CAUSE IN DISGUISE
Re: Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why by Kennedyiheme: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fundamentalist:
Before I comment. Please change your name to a neutral identity. Then I will understand you are talking from a neutral language
why is it inportant? Of what significance is my name to this topic?
Re: Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why by Kennedyiheme: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fundamentalist:

Because it belongs to a culture or religion. You should start with that
baseless. Our names are ti remember where we come from, not behave like nuisance and discriminate other tribes. English names like "hughes" "heather" etc, these are families that have deep backgrouds. You don't behave like an idiot because you have a native name . Really you have no point. There's no significance.
Re: Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why by Kennedyiheme: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mods can this be moved to frontpage to enlighten people.
Re: Your Language, Your Tribe And Religion Is A Cause In Disguise. See Why by tpiadotcom: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
I wonder what is the meaning of this whining.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Newark Museum, Essex County Hall Of Records In USA / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Attend Golf Tournament In The US / Weird? See The Crazy Things Nigerians Do In The Name Of Celebration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.