Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,937 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) (42116 Views)

Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by bugzbunny: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2015
teeowl:
In which part of the world is a drug trafficker a shining star?

Go ask tinubu

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by philips70(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
The economic mainstay of the Biafran republic if granted will be drug trafficking. No gainsaying about that and I think if Nnamdi Kanu is well investigated he will be a kingpin. What da hell!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2015
There is no evidence against Tinubu... he can freely travel to U.S.A

bugzbunny:

Go ask tinubu
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by redsun(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2015
No
MichealEmeritus:
Kedu My brother

See face like Monkey

go and check well, he is a member of IPOB

Shouting Okike Abiama online but carrying drugs to solve the poverty in his life

grin grin

So what? Your great mentor and tribe leader,Tinubu was once a peddler. And once a peddler is always a peddler.

However, he finds it less risky and easy to steal the people's wealth than deal drugs, that is why he is now a nigerian politrickcian.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by JayJustus(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
did you see the weight over 500kg.... Jesu **in olamides voice**

give them biafra please...they'd need visa to visit Maiduguri
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Timoleon(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
timi0103:

May God punish you and ur dubious ancestors. Idiot

i been wan vex for dis your post...as i come see say u b my namesake i jus weak. i understand cos u know not what you are doing.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by alaskido(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Igbo again? Why? Why?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Oladimejy(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2015
StOla:
He is seriously hardworking unlike lazy Nigerians.

Now because of envy, they have brought down a shining star.
THE Biafra PPLE NA GOD GO DESTROY ALL YOUR GENERATIONS.SILLY FRAUDSTER.awon were,oloshi.olorun maba tiyin je
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Oladimejy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
The biafra(Biafra)should nt do any silly or notorious behaviour in lagos or else they will end in lagoon.did u still remember OBA AKINOLU the king of lagos threat.so be very careful and not carefree.WERE,OLOSHI,BASTARD BIAFRA all of u will die untimely DEATH
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by GoldStandard: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is a major bust up... Kudos NDLEA!

This folks will never stop tarnishing our image abroad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by dragunov: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Timoleon:
The ewedu drinking tribe will celebrate at this. smh!
O yeah! Shake that damned head of yours. grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by guccitype(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Toochuku Anu n were ajo obi.......Men past no ogbe.....igafu na ha bu alobam.....no wahala. Hustle continue nwanne...settle them and find your way after all....you are far off better than than the politicians who has been siphoning our money with pen.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by dragunov: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

otu nnei there! angry angry

at least we risk our own lives to try and enrich ourselves and not taking other peoples lives to enrich us!

as its common among one coward tribe like dat! angry angry
Mechionu! ANUOFIA.Na ya father coward. Go ask wetin coneheads did to your Igbo predecessors at Ore. Then you go know whether dem be cowards or not. Any small thing na coward them go de shout like broken record. Una no get any other yabis? Mcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by dragunov: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
guccitype:
Toochuku Anu n were ajo obi.......Men past no ogbe.....igafu na ha bu alobam.....no wahala. Hustle continue nwanne...settle them and find your way after all....you are far off better than than the politicians who has been siphoning our money with pen.
A whiteman once succintly surmised that Igbos are banally greedy,avaricious, cannibalistic, selfish and warlike. According to Chinua Achebe, one of the reasons igbos are disliked is because of their unbridled arrogance, individualism and crass exhibitionism. Guccitype just confirmed the wise sayings of the above mentioned individuals by what he typed.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Get rich or die trying
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
ceaser:

Truly, they should stop that game. But I can wager with my left big toe nail that you will not find an Hausa man having something to do with hard drugs peddling. Meanwhile you will perhaps find a few Yollober names but almost 95% of the times, you'll find Igbo names.

We are on the same page with the emphasized text
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
14:
This is what most Nigerians are busy doing in SA, drug dealing. When south africans cry about this, some people jump up n down and try to defend their country men. Nigerian drug dealers have penetrated all big cities and smallest towns in SA, selling drugs.
And you totally ignored the fact that it was the Nigerian drug law enforcement agency that nabbed that guy..
Y'all keep complaining about Nigerian drug dealers forgetting that South Africans created the market..
As far as there are South African junkies, there will be Nigerian drug dealers...
We make our money, y'all destroy ya lives
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
chinchum:
If a particular tribe accounts for greater majority of drug cases, then calling them out is not bad in d big picture of things, it got so bad with drug cases outside the country, that thailand law enforces identified that Nigerians picked for drug related offences were not just Nigerians but ibos.

NAME & SHAME is my stance, maybe the leaders/elders from the region can thus address the issue holistically and stop celebrating every rich men.

I like that last paragraph of your post but nairaland isn't the best avenue to do such. Let us engage the community leaders
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
omoelesa:
I dont think u have traveled out of this country before?U need to see how innocent nigerians are disgrased and embarrased because of this people.

Really?

Click on my profile to see.

Even though i have been outside of Nigeria, that doesn't mean we on Nairaland should descend to such a pathetic level of insulting other tribes.

Today is Igbo, Tomorrow it could be Yoruba or Hausa.

Please, let us not throw caution into the wind. Lets be tolerant of each other on the forum.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
dragunov:
Mechionu! ANUOFIA.Na ya father coward. Go ask wetin coneheads did to your Igbo predecessors at Ore. Then you go know whether dem be cowards or not. Any small thing na coward them go de shout like broken record. Una no get any other yabis? Mcheeeeew!

How the thing take pain u like dis? i did not mention any tribe and yet u identified yourself! shocked shocked

Cowardice really dey una DNA! cheesy cheesy

nkita ara! ozu nwulu anwu ne kwu okwucheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by benji93: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Some people will storm this thread to state the below undecided

Seriously,there's money in drug business no wonder till now people are relentless in this pursuit.

A 42year old man that should be with his family will now face up to 2,3 or 4 decades in jail.There are many ways to be productive,it starts from being happy and cheerful in the little you can do.
hahahahahaha, o boy you funny i beg.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by dragunov: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

How the thing take pain u like dis? i did not mention any tribe and yet u identified yourself! shocked shocked

Cowardice really dey una DNA! cheesy cheesy

nkita ara! ozu nwulu anwu ne kwu okwucheesy cheesy grin grin
Anumanu! Look at this OKE gbwalagbwa. I say una no get other yabis? Dog meat ya father!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
All i see is too much money
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by j1mmy: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
You mean: (NDLEA Arrests IGBO Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always mention that these people are IGBO, stop writing it generically like a Tiv or yoruba or mallam may be the culprits
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by ceaser: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
guccitype:

Whao!

That Ogun state born whats-his-name drug baron, yes Kashamu, will be envious. He will wish he could have Yollobars too encouraging him in this manner rather than calling for him to be jailed if found culpable.

saopauloman:

so them go nd have their own country .. so dat dey cant destroy ur image again please sir.. ur here talking nonsense while in a week d man will pay his dues nd be set free .. no be money ? but d man is still richer dan ur entire linage . 4 billion which am sure ur father dont have even if is split into a million places.. idiot

Check what you emphasized out - the bolded. What would you keep giving people the justification to tag you, and by extension stereotype your people as "supporters of the evil bedevilling this country?"

But why do I bother anyway. You'd rather wish the 'zoo' gets destroyed even if that can't guarantee your getting Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.