Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen (3679 Views)

Desperate To Get A Job????? This Thread May Help You! Get In Here. / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January / Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by timmyblast(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
I build a company and employ u all by faith

3 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Yinkxberry(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Amen and for me too wink
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by eddyrymz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Amen. same for me this week. to all who believe in d explosive power of God our offer letters will get to us this week by his grace
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Bloomingbud(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
May your heart desires be granted IJN and me too. Congratulations in advance.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by MadCow1: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
This bullshit should be moved to the religion section. angry
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by sniperr007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Amen.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by bukunfunmi(f): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
I join my faith with everyone here, I shall receive my employment letter this week. Our testimony is on the way.

1 Like

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by amicable09(f): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hahahahaha... I've been trying hard to waka jeje without pouring sand for OP garri and all the other claimers of testimony but I can't help but stop by and say it as it should be.

First, OP receiving his offer letter this week by faith didn't tell us he has been applying for jobs and have gone for some interviews and he sees the green light flashing in his direction therefore he is calling forth speedily his 'job' to manifest this week.
Second, all the others claiming testimony if you haven't applied anywhere even GNLD will not see your mobile number to invite you for job briefing grin let alone you getting a miracle job this week!

Let's stop these testimonies that are not complete we share and deceive others who are gullible. I believe in miracles but God isn't a magician. We see people come out in church to testify of breakthrough, you hear them say finally on Friday I got a call and I've been awarded a contract of 25 million but they never told the congregation that they have been writing proposals since the beginning of the year and have submitted them at different companies, we only get to hear the part where they suddenly hit it big! It doesn't work like that, I repeat!

OP, tell them of job openings so they can apply like you and call forth stuff rightly... This is what the bible calls pray amiss. When Jesus needed to feed the thousands who had been listening to him he had to get physical fish and bread, no matter how small, he blessed it and broke it, then it multiplied. The multitude were fed to their full and there was remnants still. Let's understand kingdom principles and apply them rightly.

OP, if you have watered the soil, if you have cast your bread upon the waters then this week, your faith will speak, faith works! It is an action word!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by zieraw2005(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
I join Your faith OP.
I have asked God in silence and open.
I know its just time and everything will materialise .

Amen Amen!!!
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by timmyblast(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
amicable09:
Hahahahaha... I've been trying hard to waka jeje without pouring sand for OP garri and all the other claimers of testimony but I can't help but stop by and say it as it should be.

First, OP receiving his offer letter this week by faith didn't tell us he has been applying for jobs and have gone for some interviews and he sees the green light flashing in his direction therefore he is calling forth speedily his 'job' to manifest this week.
Second, all the others claiming testimony if you haven't applied anywhere even GNLD will not see your mobile number to invite you for job briefing grin let alone you getting a miracle job this week!

Let's stop these testimonies that are not complete we share and deceive others who are gullible. I believe in miracles but God isn't a magician. We see people come out in church to testify of breakthrough, you hear them say finally on Friday I got a call and I've been awarded a contract of 25 million but they never told the congregation that they have been writing proposals since the beginning of the year and have submitted them at different companies, we only get to hear the part where they suddenly hit it big! It doesn't work like that, I repeat!

OP, tell them of job openings so they can apply like you and call forth stuff rightly... This is what the bible calls pray amiss. When Jesus needed to feed the thousands who had been listening to him he had to get physical fish and bread, no matter how small, he blessed it and broke it, then it multiplied. The multitude were fed to their full and there was remnants still. Let's understand kingdom principles and apply them rightly.

OP, if you have watered the soil, if you have cast your bread upon the waters then this week, your faith will speak, faith works! It is an action word!
try as much as possible to summarize ur write up by faith. If you were ask to write a comprehension of 450 words it will be a problem but look here.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by amicable09(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
timmyblast:
try as much as possible to summarize ur write up by faith. If you were ask to write a comprehension of 450 words it will be a problem but look here.
lol... honey, 450 words is nothing for me, I can write that and even more anytime any day. you have a problem with reading a few lines already? smh
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by karleone(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by karleone(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
timmyblast:

My dear, leave that write up by faith thing o... 80% of those guys n ladies joining their faith with that of the OP have not gone for an interview that will make the offer letter come this week, but they'll be busy joining faith.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by eddyrymz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
karleone:

My dear, leave that write up by faith thing o... 80% of those guys n ladies joining their faith with that of the OP have not gone for an interview that will make the offer letter come this week, but they'll be busy joining faith.
why doubting God's ability? i just got a success mail from a company now for a second interview.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by karleone(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
eddyrymz:

why doubting God's ability? i just got a success mail from a company now for a second interview.

Congratulation!!!
I'm not doubting and will never doubt God's ability. Then you're amongst the 20%

3 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Leysco(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yes i receive mine too in JESUS NAME!
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Victosin09(f): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hey guys! I Got a job last week Tuesday. I actually forgot I commented on this thread until I saw a post saying when job seekers are job hunting they're everywhere But when they get the job, they disappear. With faith in my heart, I pray that more Sons and Daughters will get that job even before the year runs out in Jesus Name!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Victosin09:
Hey guys! I Got a job last week Tuesday. I actually forgot I commented on this thread until I saw a post saying when job seekers are job hunting they're everywhere But when they get the job, they disappear. With faith in my heart, I pray that more Sons and Daughters will get that job even before the year runs out in Jesus Name!

Amen o....
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Hiploko(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amen in Jesus name
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by xcamarie(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
I receive my appointment letter this week in Jesus name. Thank you Lord
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by butanep(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amen...

May it be your portion
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by mickeymouse(f): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
I also receive my appointment letter by faith after so many interview. It is well.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by toxynno(f): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Victosin09:

Amen, in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by jony247(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
I claim my offer letter with faith
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Harnikebabe23: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
I join moi faith wit urs...am receiving mine as well dis week...Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by iyaegin: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
I had gone through this post and saw one person write about an interview and offer within a week and initially my fleshly mind said how can that be possible and then I remembered a story of a former colleague last year and I want to share to build up someone's faith. He was a contract staff with a bank earning about 60k monthly and then got wind of an interview at another bank that was recruiting, he had the interview and was told to resume within a week and all within the space of a week his salary quadrupled as he was also given full time employment, I pray that would be someone's testimony this season. All the best people but please keep your eyes and ears to the ground for job openings...
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by lovethchioma(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
I receive mine. In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2015
walexy1:
I am using this medium to testify and claim my job this week. I lost my job some months back having worked as a telecom Engineer( Bss Field Tx Engineer) with some of the major telecom Operators in the country,with 3 years experience

I declare my testimony by faith this week and I receive my offer letters of employment by faith this week in Jesus name, Amen!

Amen

Please Join me if you have this faith and believe it will work for you too
My brother I say amen to ur prayer n I claim it too by faith, that I shall also receive my offer letter, before d end of the year..... Amen!!!
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Victosin09(f): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
walexy1:
I am using this medium to testify and claim my job this week. I lost my job some months back having worked as a telecom Engineer( Bss Field Tx Engineer) with some of the major telecom Operators in the country,with 3 years experience

I declare my testimony by faith this week and I receive my offer letters of employment by faith this week in Jesus name, Amen!

Amen

Please Join me if you have this faith and believe it will work for you too
I PMed you...
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by walexy1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Victosin09:
I PMed you...

Hello Victosin09, got your pm. I am really very happy for you. This is just the begining of wonderful testimonies and more to come before the year ends.

Congrats once more sis.

Still waiting for more testimonies to roll in before the end of the year.

IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER! Have faith and you will testify!
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by chynwagod(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Amen...oh. God will surprise us this week. It will be our Christmas gift from God
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am having victory this year in the name of jesus...Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank / Admin/acct Officer Required In Ibadan / Digital Job For 2000 Delta State Indigenous Application Now On; Gov Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.