Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State (12970 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by raumdeuter: 4:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Faleke should be promoted to governorship candidate and he should choose AUdu's first son as deputy or a prominent man from Dekina Logal govt

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by simplycarro: 5:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Any PDP man that is salivating for a fresh poll and expecting APC to forgo that massive advantage of over 40,000 lead should go have his head examined.
The APC will ensure that the DOCTRINE OF NECESSITY is enforced to it advantage.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by miqos02(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2015
basilo101:
according to INEC timetable, time to field candidates has passed. Feleke will go to a fresh election alone and pick a running mate after the election
there will be no fresh election, because elections were held on saturday
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by fhkFhks: 5:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Shut up! Your topic is assertive while the body is laced with doubt.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by ziccoit: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2015
chimchim1:
Op, kogi is my state. I work for Wadas in their private establishment but as an organisatn they have done well and as a Gov he has failed woefully. For APC to win d electn,an igala candidate is required. I am from AY in Dekina LGA. If APC replaces Audu with an Ebira man, they may not get up to 1000 from d re-run. I am not in support of ethnic sentiment but dtz the reality in kogi politics. Audu was in a wrong party (ANPP) but won in 1999 all cos Pdp produced a non-igala candidate. We (igala) have been rulling d state since creation but nothing to show in d region (apart from KSU) dt the state has been rulled by us. What a shame! What I pray for is a good leader from any tribe. Neither Wada nor Late Audu was my candidate. Can't choose betwn d two devils. God bless kogi state.

There will never going to be rerun of the entire election. What will probably happen is rerun in the areas where the election are cancelled due to irregularity. Remember the number of registered voters in those areas combined is just 49k and voters turnout is 30%. If we even give the whole of 30% turnout to PDP(impossible); that would translate to 16,000votes which is not going to take PDP home to victory.

APC has already won this election the constitutional problem here is who is going to head the government?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by mjames: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Ballmer:

Please how old are you and why are you commenting like a lunatic ?

Is your brain dead that you can not comprehend the mandate belong to two people ?

Let's leave all that, is your brain damaged to the extent you think apc as the ruling party will field a new candidate for a mandate he clearly won already ?

It's understandable you might not comprehend there is a lacuna in what the constitution n electoral act says as this situation was never envisaged.

But the closest similar interpretation from both electoral act n constitution demands that the deputy be sworn in place of the dead.

Is your dead so dead that with this obvious lacuna the APC will take all advantage of the situation instead of granting PDP any opportunity ?

If your brain is not so dead you'd understand nothing favours the PDP in this situation and you are only acting a lunatic thinking the PDP as a chance at winning when we all know they lost the election already.

Common sense, please use it and stop arguing like a lunatic. Your opinion/ summation is so nauseating n can only be compare with that of a morron.

Irony & Agony of a Commercial E-tout.

My point has nothing to do with PDP here. I'm PDP, I hate APC & his presidential candidate, but my loyalty goes to Faleke of the APC.

Let me come down to your level. I despise Wada of the PDP! I'm from KOGI, but when it comes to state affairs, we don't care whether you're KOWA or AD. Do not be deceived, even Dino Melaiye will hurriedly dum.p his APC card, if it will favour his Senatorial District.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2015
tchidi:
Una de here de do 2+2=5? undecided Acidosis, go to bed. undecided lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2015
The law has no provision on what happens when a candidate dies midway into the election bt to me the closest inference can be drawn from The Atiku/Boni Haruna case in which the Governor_elect was nominated as the Vice_president nd his running mate took over his mandate.The election has already gone midway nd the runner_up cnt appear nw as the governorship candidate.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2015
None of my business
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by kindredspirit(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Ballmer:

Please how old are you and why are you commenting like a lunatic ?

Is your brain dead that you can not comprehend the mandate belong to two people ?

Let's leave all that, is your brain damaged to the extent you think apc as the ruling party will field a new candidate for a mandate he clearly won already ?

It's understandable you might not comprehend there is a lacuna in what the constitution n electoral act says as this situation was never envisaged.

But the closest similar interpretation from both electoral act n constitution demands that the deputy be sworn in place of the dead.

Is your dead so dead that with this obvious lacuna the APC will take all advantage of the situation instead of granting PDP any opportunity ?

If your brain is not so dead you'd understand nothing favours the PDP in this situation and you are only acting a lunatic thinking the PDP as a chance at winning when we all know they lost the election already.

Common sense, please use it and stop arguing like a lunatic. Your opinion/ summation is so nauseating n can only be compare with that of a morron.

Dude, I appreciate the light you're throwing on the kogi elections dilemma but why are you so angry? The guy simply gave his opinion on the matter and you go ratata with abuses on him. I didn't see any malice in his post directed at you or anybody.

The insults in your response were totally unnecessary. Maybe there's something I'm missing.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by ybalogs(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2015
tpiah2:
another Igala candidate should be fielded.
Why always igala?
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by ybalogs(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Will their be a fresh election or the continuation of what's been done? The ideal thing is to make the deputy the Governor but Sha it depends on what the rule book says
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by ybalogs(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2015
kindredspirit:

Dude, I appreciate the light you're throwing on the kogi elections dilemma but why are you so angry? The guy simply gave his opinion on the matter and you go ratata with abuses on him. I didn't see any malice in his post directed at you or anybody.

The insults in your response were totally unnecessary. Maybe there's something I'm missing.
Completely with you on this. The insults were totally unnecessary.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Ballmer: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Acidosis:

Irony & Agony of a Commercial E-tout.

My point has nothing to do with PDP here. I'm PDP, I hate APC & his presidential candidate, but my loyalty goes to Faleke of the APC.

Let me come down to your level. I despise Wada of the PDP! I'm from KOGI, but when it comes to state affairs, we don't care whether you're KOWA or AD. Do not be deceived, even Dino Melaiye will hurriedly dum.p his APC card, if it will favour his Senatorial District.

All your summations have been rubbished, you are free to take solace in whatever console you. Either way PDP lost Kogi already. Let that level of thought sink in your head. No time arguing lunacy with any wailer.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Ballmer: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2015
kindredspirit:

Altru the clown's argument he neglected the crucial point of APC having power "federal might" to back the mandate it won. He deliberately argued like his thoughts were law disregarding anything favourable to the APC when it's glaring APC as all the aces. Needed to let him understand he was senselessly biased.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Ballmer:

All your summations have been rubbished, you are free to take solace in whatever console you. Either way PDP lost Kogi already. Let that level of thought sink in your head. No time arguing lunacy with any wailer.

APC won Nigeria & Abuja, still I don't have light or fuel to power my business and home.

I am not a blind party-placard carrier. Wada of the PDP is not an option for Kogi state. We've tested his person and he has failed woefully.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who else is seeing the unfolding events?
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by dustmalik: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Acidosis:
Who else is seeing the unfolding events?

Guy, forget it. If Faleke is Tinubu's candidate, which I believe he is, Tinubu will not let that happen. He'll only concede deputy to Yahaya Bello.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Guy, forget it. If Faleke is Tinubu's candidate, which I believe he is, Tinubu will not let that happen. He'll only concede deputy to Yahaya Bello.

We are watching
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by tpiadotcom: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
ybalogs:

Why always igala?

There needs to be a consensus on who to field for certain positions. If that is not there, then you stick to the particular dynamics of each state .

If you are not from Kogi then let them sort it out themselves without uneccessary interference from casual observers.

Nairalanders in particular have this nasty habit of trying to meddle in the politics of states and introduce all kinds of greed driven interests.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Yes, Yahaya Bello/James Faleke, Now confirmed & authenticated!

https://www.nairaland.com/2767566/apc-picks-yahaya-bello-audus
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by kahal29: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Acidosis:
Yes, Yahaya Bello/James Faleke, Now confirmed & authenticated!

https://www.nairaland.com/2767566/apc-picks-yahaya-bello-audus

What do you think of this combination viz a viz the areas the election will hold.

[The affected local governments are Adavi (five units with 2,134 registered voters); Ajaokuta (three with 1,406 registered voterswink Ankpa (nine with 6,021); Bassa (two with 742); Dekina (29 with 17,454); Ibaji (six with 2,665); Ida (one with 310); Igalamela (three with 1,501); Ijumu (one with 705); and Kabba Bunu (four with 1,767).

Others are Koton Karfi (two units with 1,689 registered voters); Lokoja (five with 2,854); Ofu (eight with 4,679); Okehi (one, with 403); Okene (one, with 676); Olamaboro (four, with 2,046); Omala (six with 2,526) and Yagba West (one unit with 375 registered voters).]

Whats your take on the final result.
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by Yommiefish(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
You predicted right
Re: Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State by micnaija: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good post. For more information on Bello and Faleke, you must read this..http://www.micnaija.com/58-2/

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Launches Single Register On Poor, Vulnerable / Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) / Pastor Adeboye Has Touched More Lives Than Politicians - Ex-President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.