Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? (705 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Is Scared By Ndigbo's 70% Economic Ownership In Nigeria, Massob / Check Reasons Buhari Is Scared To Probe Obj, Ibb, Abdulsalami - Analysed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by 49cents(m): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2015
If I had a noisy, lousy, cantankerous neighbour
who suddenly announces to me one day that he wants to move house, wouldn't I be happy? Wouldn't I be glad to assist them in anyway possible to ensure that they don't change their minds and stay on......

But to my utter surprise this hasn't been the case!!!!!

From the President, who un-diplomatically tagged the Igbos and the SS region, who didn't vote for him as "five percent" to the average "neighbour" who deem the Igbos as ungrateful and greedy guests, who are bent on dominating their hosts and are best an intolerable nuisances, swindlers, drug traffickers and even ritualists who are capable of using their mothers to make money.....

I had distanced myself from the seccessionists demand and still maintain my position on the Unity of Nigeria to be sustained albeit with a more efficient structure

Now a rag tag group from these heinous tribe say they want out of the 55 year country and rather than hear outbursts of celebrations we hear remonstrations, indignation and a vehement opposition from the day's government and the ever complaining neighbours.......

What exactly do the neighbours of the Igbos really want of the Igbos?

It's not like the Igbos have the desired crude oil resources in such abundance as the south south who seem to be happy to have Nigeria run the country with their God given resources?

Why is the present government terrified of? Why are the indefinitely detaining the self styled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra?

Why is the President breathing down threats as though IPOB was another boko Haram in the making, when it clearly understands that they are but a small group demanding independence?

This domino effect is certain: if by some unlikely series of events the IPOB gets their demands, the south south will follow immediately and I can bet all I have that even the southwest, who are presently bedfellows with the north will certainly search their souls and join the bad wagon!!!!

All I desire is a free Nation, sustained by a vision of voluntary association as a means to deliver greater prosperity for her different peoples

A sincere leadership wouldn't resort to violence to quell dissenting voices as the times have changed; Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should also realsie that there are far more contemporary ways to make such weighty demands of an existing Nation

Two wrongs can never make a right

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by okeyley: 1:28am On Nov 23, 2015
I don't knooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by ninovandross(m): 1:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Yeah sure, what ever u say undecided
Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by Pavore9: 3:56am On Nov 23, 2015
49cents:
who suddenly announces to me one day that he wants to move house, wouldn't I be happy? Wouldn't I be glad to assist them in anyway possible to ensure that they don't change their minds and stay on......

But to my utter surprise this hasn't been case!!!!!

From the President, who un-diplomatically tagged the Igbos and the SS region, who didn't vote for him as "five percent" to the average "neighbour" who deem the Igbos as ungrateful and greedy guests, who are bent on dominating their hosts and are best an intolerable nuisances, swindlers, drug traffickers and even ritualists who are capable of using their mothers to make money.....

I had distanced myself from the seccessionists demand and still maintain my position on the Unity of Nigeria to be sustained albeit with a more efficient structure

Now a rag tag group from these heinous tribe say they want out of the 55 year country and rather than hear outbursts of celebrations we hear remonstrations, Indignation and a vehement opposition from the day's government and the ever complaining neighbours.......

It's not like the Igbos have the desired crude oil resources in such abundance as the south south who seem to happy to have Nigeria run the country on their God given resources?

Why is the present government terrified of by indefinitely detaining the self styled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra?

Why is the President breathing down threats as though IPOB was another boko Haram in the making, when it clears understands that they are but a small group demanding independence?

This domino effect is certain: if by some unlikely series of events the IPOB gets their demands, the south south will follow immediately and I can bet all I have that even the southwest, who are presently bedfellows with the north will certainly search their souls and join the bad wagon!!!!

All I desire is a free Nation, sustained by a vision of voluntary association as a means to deliver prosperity for her different peoples

A sincere leadership wouldn't resort to violence to quell dissenting voices as the times have changed; Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should also realsie that there are far more contemporary ways to make such weighty demands of an existing Nation

I know it is you, quote me anywhere!
Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by Warlord3000(m): 4:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Oh gosh. Again
Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by 49cents(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Pavore9:

I know it is you, quote me anywhere!

Forming familiarity since 1914!!!
Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by Pavore9: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2015
49cents:

Forming familiarity since 1914!!!

Go back to bed! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Everybody
Re: Who Is Scared Of Biafra??? by cheruv: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2015
49cents:

But to my utter surprise this hasn't been the case!!!!!

Now a rag tag group from these heinous tribe say they want out of the 55 year country and rather than hear outbursts of celebrations we hear remonstrations, indignation and a vehement opposition from the day's government and the ever complaining neighbours.......

It's not like the Igbos have the desired crude oil resources in such abundance as the south south who seem to be happy to have Nigeria run the country with their God given resources?

Why is the present government terrified of? Why are the indefinitely detaining the self styled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra?

Why is the President breathing down threats as though IPOB was another boko Haram in the making, when it clearly understands that they are but a small group demanding independence?

All I desire is a free Nation, sustained by a vision of voluntary association as a means to deliver greater prosperity for her different peoples

The deed has been done

(1) (Reply)

Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits, Milk To Pregnant Women In Ekiti. Photos / The 500 - A New Series In Nigeria - Photo / Borno Market Where Boko Haram Trades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.