Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (52945 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Nigerian Emerges Most Powerful Black Man In The United Kingdom / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2015
cap28:
Just found out that his nigerian father abandoned him and his white mother and went back to nigeria when he was a baby. He has never been to nigeria and has no relationship with his father, which makes him Nigerian in name only. He is also married to a white woman that he met when they were both students at Cambridge university.

People like you will never pass down wisdom to generation of young ones.
Give us a link to where you read such nonsense of your hatred mind or stop showing how belittle and stupid you maybe for your age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
adconline:
I wonder who drew up that list??
Ever head of this man, former CEO of Prudential Plc??
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidjane_Thiam

Thiam is Ivorian. However, yes, the headline should be qualified to indicate 'British born black'
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
shyne23:

Give us a link to where you read such nonsense of your hatred mind or stop showing how belittle and stupid you maybe for your age.

Try and read the main article. Look before you leap !! undecided
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Now it has to do with the most powerful Black man in Britain and he is Nigerian? No Biafra?, No Igbo?, No flat head? We all know so well if the person in question had committed an offence the insults would have rolled in, irrespective of if he had set foot here Or not.

I just hope this tribalism thing is just a joke and you guys aren't like that in person, otherwise this country is doomed. We have enough problems already to add division to it. Plus its really stupid, childish and disgusting and this applies to everyone involved.

1 Like

Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by hayzed1090: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:
Really interesting.

Need a professional Eye-catching Graphics Design for your-

Birthday dps,
Album art and label,
Events banner, posters and handbills,
Office cards,
Greeting cards,
Magazine & Other publication Layouts and design,
Announcements,
Publicity and so on...

contact Urban Lights Media, we're first and best and offer long-term contract options for official Graphics design and brand identity and development.

Contact Urban Lights on
58B587FD

Where are you located
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by kernel501: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
what's the message..enlighten me

...SAYING HE'S AN ENGLISH MAN DEFILES OBAMA AS A KEYAN MAN. HE IS A BIAFRAN, YOU DON'T NEED TO LIKE HIM, THAT'S THE MESSAGE.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by str8talk1: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Nwá Biafra on-point.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Chinom(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
dominique:
He only bears a Nigerian name. I doubt if he has ever set foot on his father land before.

He does not have to set foot in Nigeria to be IGBO. His DNA reads IGBO. It's in the gene. Just like Scottish people and Norwegian people all over the world claim to be Celtic and Viking tigers. Mr. Olisa is an Igbo tiger.

1 Like

Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
mankan2k7:
I scan through d write up no Nigeria was mention, if it is crime now, Oyinbo will trace him back to Nigeria.

Not just Onyibo, YORUBAS will trace him back to IGBO land
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=48pt]Ken Olisa is not a Nigerian.[/size]

HE IS A BIAFRAN....HE IS IGBO
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by NovusHomo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=48pt]Ken Olisa is not a Nigerian.[/size]

Everyone knows; he is BIAFRAN. He has no country.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by kinzation(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:
Really interesting.

Need a professional Eye-catching Graphics Design for your-

Birthday dps,
Album art and label,
Events banner, posters and handbills,
Office cards,
Greeting cards,
Magazine & Other publication Layouts and design,
Announcements,
Publicity and so on...

contact Urban Lights Media, we're first and best and offer long-term contract options for official Graphics design and brand identity and development.

Contact Urban Lights on
58B587FD
Hello bro...please I would need ur help on some tools to create a better graphics design
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Boy101(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
kinzation:

Hello bro...please I would need ur help on some tools to create a better graphics design

PM me.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by bloglover(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
starG7:
and what will happen ) cheesy cheesy cheesy
u know na wink
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by cap28: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
shyne23:

hey fck boy -here is some wisdom for your porous brain try clicking on the op's link and reading the whole story, that's if you are capable of reading and comprehension dummy.

1 Like

Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:
The queen's black handbag.
u suck

Does she plan to rule forever? undecided
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
petrelli07:

see famzing naaa...

Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
petrelli07:

see famzing naaa...

You call it famzing, but to me it's something I do by default. Human migration is stuff that interests me anytime. It's even greater joy when I see a kinsman excelling so far from the homeland.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Joshkid(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ravenwolf:

I don't think that's relevant, to me the most important thing is that I share kinship with his forbears.

Wether he has set foot in Nigeria or not doesn't matter and still wouldn't change his ancestry.
#Fact
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by igbo2011(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Is he a field or house negro?
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by LaudateII: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
cap28:
Just found out that his nigerian father abandoned him and his white mother and went back to nigeria when he was a baby. He has never been to nigeria and has no relationship with his father, which makes him Nigerian in name only. He is also married to a white woman that he met when they were both students at Cambridge university.

True!! His Biafran father ran out on his mum and never bothered to check on their welfare, from the time he was born, till date. undecided And some folks are here, claiming that he is one of them because his father is Igbo. Why don't they ask his father, why he abandoned his son in the UK over 60 years ago, and refused to care for him or his mother?? shocked

..... Not so Olisa, who is as cool as the proverbial cucumber, even when wearing the heavy military-style uniform of the Lord Lieutenant.

"He hates the idea of quotas, thinks that they humiliate the people that they are intended to help"

All of this is a very long way indeed from his humble beginnings in Nottingham, where he was brought up in straitened circumstances by his single mother (he never knew his father, who left them to return to Nigeria when he was young). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/12008327/Meet-Ken-Olisa-The-most-powerful-black-man-in-Britain.html

It ishighly unlikely that he will ever identify with anything Igbo, whether in Nigeria or Biafra because of what his father did to him & his mum.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by LaudateII: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Whathaveidone:
Laudate Pm me on my Aare account If you haven't gotten that link.You sabi am na wink

If you have gotten it, then no need to stress.

Egbon, I will. Thanks.
Re: Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kalvan:
He's British. Leave him alone! You people love claiming people unnecessarily! HE IS BRITISH!

I don't know your problem. He was born from a Nigerian Igbo father and a British mother.

He is still Igbo. My nephew hasn't stepped foot on Nigeria yet he is still Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.