Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. (5302 Views)

Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) / Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) / Hes Disabled Yet He Struggles To Work And Survive Instead Of Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Some would beg for likes in guise of celebrating their birthdays.

Pathetic.
Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by lsoul: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
angry Hypocrites, 90% of nairalanders have begged in one way or the other, could be please how did you apply for a job? Help me with past questions? Help me with directions? Help me with tips? Help me with ideas? Some begged for likes, some begged to view their page/blog, even the owner of nairaland don beg make we no dey insult each other. Etc

All beg na beg, financial or not
Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by Favolly(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
amicable09:

Lol... You are funny.
Oya OP, you too have opened a thread to beg them what should I do now? Open my own thread to read thus- "jumpingchicken abeg stop begging joblanders to stop begging for assistance" lol.

On a serious note, I think jumping chicken has made some observations and tendered his submission, therefore shouldn't be criticized or seen as an enemy of progress. This thing is personal as well as corporate but I will always say let's be modest in whatever means we choose to adopt, there are some information we release in the process that is totally uncalled for. However, it is he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches the most.
You have said it all smiley
Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
A close mouth is a closed destiny. So if u like don't beg,leave those who want to beg,they may end up getting what they want n u will still b where u are
Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by timmyblast(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok, I BEG u all to stop. Does that make me a Beggar OP. Sometimes condition dey force person do the "undo-able"
Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by adeememman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
JumpingChicken:

you can all criticize me as much as you like. 85% of people viewing job and vacancies section are without jobs and they are all trying to find jobs. if they all open threads begging for jobs i am sure there will be no space for employers to place job vacancies. i am currently without job and things arent easy for me either but even though i am a graduate and i once worked as the general manager of a company until recently i still do menial jobs just to get by. i dont condone begging that doesnt mean i cant or dont beg but if i have to beg any one for anything i have to meet that person and not hide my identity or begging an entire crowd. i believe if a nairalander wants to ask for help here on nairaland its o.k we are family and can help. but when you have to open up a new account to beg for money, thats bullshit it doesnt show the humility you are trying to portray. i read a thread yesterday about someone begging for 8,000 from nairalanders before december and i viewed her profile to see that its a new profile without picture or history. you have facebook and twitter accounts why dont you beg you friends and family on facebook and twitter by posting on your wall that you are broke and need help, i am sure you will get help faster there. all i am trying to say is that it is not wrong to beg and its not a crime to beg, but its simply degrading to beg but life could be tough and sometimes you just may not have a choice but you shouldnt lose your dignity while begging. it should always be the last thing we do. if you are jobless and broke, there are still things we can do to get by rather than beg.
from your long epistle, all i could decipher is a man feeling remorse for castigating innocent souls. Try and change ur initial tone so u can av peace. U dont need to quote me again pls.
Re: Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. by JumpingChicken(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
adeememman:
from your long epistle, all i could decipher is a man feeling remorse for castigating innocent souls. Try and change ur initial tone so u can av peace. U dont need to quote me again pls.

then you need to learn how to read intellectual write ups.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 N-power Leadership Meet, Rejects Exit Package, Insist On Permanency / I Got A Job With Access Bank / Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.