Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Most Expensive Hotel In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Expensive Hotel In Nigeria (583 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Hotel In Nigeria by tvreporter: 4:08am On Nov 23, 2015
The figures you will see here, might outrage you. I just needed to publish this article on the most expensive Hotes in Nigeria. As far a we are talking about some great and nice places to be in terms of hotels in Nigeria, we are not short pf them. So those people with cool money, our Nation Nigeria is a sure great country to be when it comes to good and expensive hotels.

From the figures we will be looking at shortly, you will discover that the kind of money people pay for a room in some of these hotels are capable of buying someone a plot of land in some areas in Nigeria.

Below, i amd my team have done our research and have been able to put together the Ten most expensive Hotels In Nigeria.
1. King Executive Suite – InterContinental Lagos Hotel
For the complete list, click >>> Most Expensive Hotel In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa To India Or SA / South African Visa / I ‘gatecrashed’ A Lover’s Romantic Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.